You....??? (3)

You....???

"Yoona.... Yoona?"

 

Just then, I thought I saw a bit of her dress moving towards the room at the end and so, that's where I changed my direction, intending to follow her. It turned out to be a huge mistake....

 

"Yoona, I can't do it anymore"

 

"No, Yong Hwa.. Please, for my sake.. I can't do this to her. Not on her birthday."

 

"Why? Why can't you just tell her the truth? She's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle it. Whay can't you tell her that you are going out with me? How long do you want to hide it. Do you not want me anymore?"

 

"Of course, I do, silly. Why else would I agree to be your girlfriend when we go for that camping trip 6 months ago? it's just that Suzy didn't have a good life recently and I know how much she loves you and it would break her heart to know that you love me instead. I promise you, after this party, I will find a way to tell her."

 

"Promise?"

 

"PROMISE."

 

"Hmm, okay. Guess what, baby. We are alone and as an incentive, I want a kiss. A kiss from my baby."

 

"Are you crazy? What if someone were to see us?"

 

"Like who? Come on, baby. One kiss..Your lips are looking so yummy right now.."

 

"Hmmm..."

 

"Hmm..."

 

The quiet room was then, filled with the moans of two young lovers who were not aware that they were not alone in the first place...

 

Feeling as though a bulldozer had ran through me as well as dozens of knives piercing through my heart, I somehow managed to stay silent as I listened to their conversation. Suddenly, the room felt too small and I needed to puke as my head started to spin. Warm hands then caught hold of me and swiftly brought me to the second floor where I immediately went straight to the toilet and vomited all of my stomach's contents. Those same warm hands rubbed my back while i I heard a deep, soothing voice kept telling me to breathe slowly and try to relax.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Before I could answer that voice, my phone started to ring. It was Sandara. I tried to ignore the call but it kept on ringing.

 

"Excuse me, could you do me a favour? Please send this message to this person as myself and told her that I went home already because I wasn't feeling well and say sorry too."

 

"Are you sure? Why don't you just go back with your friend since you are not okay right now?"

 

"Please.. I... I.. I don't think I can talk to anyone right now."

 

Warm, gentle eyes looked as though he wanted to debate further but suddenly decided not to, before saying "Okay,if you insist.. I'm going to leave you here first. If you need anything, you can find me in the next room or downstairs."

 

The moment the door closed, I started to cry. I cried over the lost time that was spent swooning over the boy who broke my heart. I cried over the precious moments which I spent telling my deepest secret to my best friend who betrayed my trust in her. I cried over the fact that she thought our friendship was so fragile that she had to resort to asking her boyfriend to act in order to please her pitiful friend.

 

Looking into the mirror, I could barely recognised the face that stared back. With mascara streaks running down my cheeks as well as strands of hair sticking out of the once-perfectly coiled bun, I certainly looked like a mess. Taking the opportunity, I washed my face to get rid of those evidences of my heartbreak. After proclaiming to myself that I looked slightly better, I decided to leave the toilet. As I stepped out, I noticed that this was a man's bedroom. Brushing past a series of photo frames, I paused to pick up the one whose eyes seemed familiar. Those warm, gentle eyes that beckoned to my soul and made me questioned myself as to why those eyes affected me so much. Feeling frustrated, I threw the frame onto the bed as I sat down, not wanting to leave the sanctuary of the room and face those people downstairs.

 

What seemed like a moment of shut-eye apparently stretched to a few hours as I sat up on the bed, rubbing my tired eyes. The next thing that struck me was the silence. No loud music, no evidence of any party. Sighing in relief, I was glad that I do not have to face anyone as yet. The door then creaked open, revealing a light from outside before a figure came into my view.

 

"Good, you are awake? I thought that I would have to call for an ambulance soon considering you were out and didn't respond to me."

 

I blushed. Deep in my heart, I was mentally cursing myself. How could I have slept in a stranger's bed and why did it feel so right?

 

"I'm .. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it."

 

"Nah, it's okay. I don't mind and you do look very tired. I guess since you had slept in my bed, I guessed I would need to introduce myself. My name is Minho.." he said before showing me his super cute smile which caused my heart to go into overdrive.

 

Upon hearing the word "bed" coming from his mouth, I couldn't help myself and stared at those lips, those luscious lips that curved wider as he noticed how red I was.

 

Feeling embarrassed, I started to stutter. "Um, my.. my name's Suzy. I'm.. I'm sorry again for ruining your bed. I'll... I'll make it up before I go. I promise."

 

"No,wait.. Is it okay for us to talk for a short while before I send you back? I know both of us heard the conversation between my cousin and um, her boyfriend. I feel like I have to apologise on her behalf. What she did was wrong and I certainly did not condone her actions, but I don't think she would purposely hurt you. I don't think she wants your friendship to break because of a boy, which is why she did what she did. Please do forgive her eventually."

 

Looking into his big, round eyes, somehow I felt safe. Without realising it, my face went nearer to his lips. I knew what I did next was crazy but I didn't care. I need to make myself feel better and erased those awful memories from my head. It was my birthday and I deserved some good memories. 

 

Without anymore thoughts and letting instincts guided me, I slowly pressed my lips against him. I felt Minho stiffened up but I don't care; I needed him tonight. Refusing to let go, I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck while sliding my tongue into the opening between his lips. The moment he moaned and brought me closer towards him, I knew that he had surrendered to his own inner desires. Being a gentleman, he did try to break the kiss but I refused and started to run my fingers down his lap and cupped his hardening manhood. It felt exciting and yet, I was not scared at all even though I had never done this before.