Sorry.

Sorry.

“Babe, I’m sorry,” Seunghyun pouted at you, eyes glistening in the light. He was kneeling on both knees at the side of your bed, facing your side profile. You ignored him and continued to read your book.

“Yeobo~” Seunghyun whined, the palm of his hand rested on your thigh, shaking you. You gave him a death glance and continued to read your book, shifting your thigh to the side, causing his hand to slide off.

Seunghyun then helped himself onto your bed and sat directly in front of you. You paid no attention to him until he sighed and sharply grabbed the book from your hands and closed it shut.

“Hey! I was reading it halfway! Give it back!” You leaned forward, reaching out your hands to take the book back. Seunghyun then held it as high as he could; knowing that your small built body wasn’t long enough to reach it.

“Tabi!” You whined as you smacked his chest in protest, but all Seunghyun did was stare at you with nonchalant eyes.

You then huffed in frustration and leaned back onto the headboard of your bed, bringing you knees to your chin. With a frown plastered on your face, you stared at your toes, wiggling it.

“Babe, listen. I didn’t mean to, okay?” Seunghyun started talking after he chucked your book to the floor. “I was just… nervous.”

“You could’ve called me,” You snapped at him, still not wanting to look in his eyes.

“I know—,”

“You promised me! You promised me you would stop,” You lifted your head and looked into Seunghyun’s eyes. “Tabi, I’m not doing this for me, okay? I’m doing this for you because I care. I don’t want you to get sick and—,”

“I know…” Seunghyun muttered audibly. “It was… you know late. And I didn’t want—,”

“You are already disturbing me now with your apology and explanation. If you called me, I don’t care how late it is, it’s not disturbing me; because I agreed to help you. And I’m willing to help you no matter what. I’ve said this countless times already, Seunghyun.” You sighed and silence engulfed the room.

Seunghyun stayed quiet. His head hanging low now. You watched as he fiddled with his fingers like a kid he was.

“I felt guilty and threw it away though,” Seunghyun muttered softly. You could feel the guilt in his voice and you knew he was truly sorry.

“You know what; let’s just forget about this, okay?” You grabbed his hand and pulled him over you as you slid your back down on the bed.

“Sure?” Seunghyun asked as he hovered on top of you.

“You want me to be mad? No problem.” You was about to push him off of you when he stopped you from doing so.

Seunghyun stared into your eyes and you watched as his orbs dilated. He was about to lean in for a kiss but you stopped him, pressing a finger onto his lips. Seunghyun then pouted and you lifted your finger off his lips and gave him a quick peck.

“Not tonight. You don’t deserve it,” You said as you turned to your side and settled yourself comfortably and closed your eyes.

You hear Seunghyun sigh and felt the empty space beside you cave in. You felt one of his legs resting against the top of your side hip and his arms s around your waist, pulling you closer to his chest.

“I love you Tabi,” You mumbled. In response, Seunghyun pressed a kiss against the back of your head.