Chapter two

Weight limits

The walk to school was loud. As expected, walks with Soonyoung always seemed like this.It was nice ,you know? Being talked to instead of filling all the empty spaces yourself.  It was grey out with many blobs in the sky, indecating rain. "I was thinking that today we can go toe the street market. If not then the mall, or shopping center, whatever it's called and--" he halted and look at Seungkwan with horror. "Rain. Oh dear god no. I didn't even bring a jacket!" It was funny seeing the older panic over small things like this. He let out a small laugh. "KWAN this is no laughing matter. My mother washed this uniform herself. If i get even a small drop she is sure to know and...and.. let's just say you wont see me tomarrow." There her goes again, bringing up his mother, mentioning her as if she was a god that punishes. The rest of the walk to school wasn't a walk at all, more of light running as the clouds grew closer. This didn't stop Soonyoung from arguing about the rain and his mother once and twice again. The other has met his mother, a nice lady really. Always wanting what was best for her son. There was even a time where he made her son wear hand-made 'snowpants'. The older's legs looked like baked yams that year in 6th grade. That was a highlight in Seungkwan's life that they will bother never forget. 

The clouds kept chasing them for what seemed like forever, hoshi's voice did that. Making time seem longer than intended. It soon ended when the sprinted into the entrance, Seungkwan almost tripping on a step.

They finally made it.

"Looks like..I wont be seeing you tomarrow after all" his finger pointed at Soonyoung's damp shoulder.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

   -

Hallways always seemes crowded in movies and forgein shows that the younger wasn't quite fond of. Not here. Everymorning, or most mornings, it was almost empty. Probebly because it was quite early everytime the two's feet set foot in the school. 

It was 7:10 now, not the earliest they'd made it. Hoshi only blamed the rain that barely had time to brush his shoulders.

He watched as Soonyoung proceeded to unlock his locker. He failed.

"Damn. This day is just getting worst." The older placed his forhead on the cold surface.

"Your forhead isn't gonna help. Move." The younger pushed his hyung gently and placed his fingers on the small circle. A small click was heard and Seungkwan flung it open like magic.

"Wahhh~" Soonyoung was amazed and patted the other's back as he stood back, letting him stand back in front of his own lockers. Seungkwan was good at things like this, he knew this but always seemed amazed at what the other could do.

The older placed his supplies in his locker as the younger opened his own. He didn't curse like Soonyoung and opened ot without fault. The other just rolled his eyes as he saw the smug smile on the other's face.

   They both finished their locker buisness and proceeded to sit on a bench next to the entrance, indoors of course. Soongyoung couldn't risk getting wet again.

   Jihoon soon joined the two and became a trio, yet again. His fringe and shoulders wet from the rain that seemed to have gotten stonger. Seungkwan was now worried as well fore he also did not bring a damn jacket.

The two eyed Jihoon, as he was covered in a large jacket and scarf around his neck, that dipped down just below his knees. Seungkwan would be lying if he said he wouldn't pinched the shorter's cheek then and there. The way he rubbed his hands after removing the gloves only made ot harder to tell that lie.

   Jihoon was always over- prepared, it was humerous in a way. It wasn't even winter.

"You sure you can breath in there?" This made Seungkwan break his stare.

Soonyoung unwrappes the shorter's scarf, "it's basicaly eating you up."

Jihoon let the scarf be taken away amd yawned as he wipes the rain water from hos fringe.

"You guys should have brought a jacket." He looked at the two as he removes the jacket and reveiled his small frame. This only made Seungkwan envious. A small frame like that was impossible to get unless you were natural like Jihoon. Sadly, he could just become him even of he really wanted to. Plastic surgery was an option. But the idea of knives and needles sticking into his face only made him cringe.

   "Or at least am umbrella." Jihoon continued as he placed his scarf in his own locker.

More students started to arive some with umbrellas , others with wet hair. The trio took this oppertunity to sit on the bench and Soonyoung took out and worked on some last minute homework. This only made Seungkwan think of the test he was to take first period.

   When was he ever going to speak english? He always avoided talking to forgeiners and he sure as hell never planned to go to America. He wasn't Vernon. He wasn't Joshua. Those two were one of the few who spoke very good english. Even Namjoon was good at it, and he waa fully korean. Damn these boys.

Joshua looked like he belonged, knowing he came from the states only made him uneasy whenever he waa near the other. Vernon on the other hand spent most of his life here in korea, and Seungkwan respected that. Being mixed was intresting to him. He's been face to face with Vernon once and all he had to say is that "h sure looks different."

   The two he mentioned seemes close. Close enough to ? Maybe not.

"Ugh." The sound of the bell hit every student present like a punch. Soonyoung finished his last problem and placed everything back in his bag.

They began to walk to all their different classes, dropping off Soonyoung first. Jihoon's fringe was dry now and lookes softer than before. Seungkwan casually ran his hands through that patch of hair.

  -

He found himself rub his poor arm where the shorter hit when he entered his own class. Jihoon's laughter could be heard walking away.

    Everything he needed was on top of his desk and he waites for everyone to enter the class. The girl with the curls never showed, leaving an empty chair in front of Seungkwan. He didn't mind since he could now see the boars way better.

The last person to enter the class was of course, Joshua. Who didn't fail to form smiles on almost every girl there. The girl that sat by him was fond of the handsome fellow, Seungkwan likes that about her.

He finished eyeing the other male and crinkled his nose indisgust. He wasn't fond of him as well. No surprise here.

   Mr.Anderson was the english language teacher who spoke english all through class. Alittle korean here and there when speaking to another fellow teacher. He hardly knew that this teacher was saying more than half the time he's there.

"Okay." The teacher clappes his hands once and gained everyone's attention. "I'll allow all of you to study for a few minutes. Then we'll begin. Go on."

   He saw the boy beside him take out his flashcards so he did the same. He could have sworn he heard the teacher say something about math.

  He squinted at each flashcard. How did he make it to English Language 3? No one knows. "UN-DO-STAIN-DUE" he tried, he really did. He knew what came out of his mouth wasn't the word he was supposedly reading.

  He layed his forhead on top of his desk and let out a groan.

"Oh so you transfered classes?" Seungkwan looked up at the teacher who spoke to a student.

"You're from my 5th period right? Okay good i needes another student. Go on and pick an empty seat." The student turned and Seungkwan's eyes widened at the sight of the familier face. It was Seungcheol. It was ing Seungcheol.

If the rain wasnt heavy and if the window's lock wasnt stuck he would have jumped out the window. Run to Soonyoung. And tell him the boy who he masterbates to was in his ing class. This news needed to be heard, like now.

  His eyes met his desk when Seungcheol looked his way. Smiling at Joshua before finally picking a seat.

There were around five different seats that no one used. The one he picked was right in front of him. The seat that belonged to the girl with the curls.

  Mr. Andersom was against it at first but after hearing about his bad eyesight, he let it be.

This was the closest he's been to the other male since that day. The little blonde hairs on the back of his neck stood out to him. They were really cute. Almost like peach fuzz but not quite.

  The time for the test came and he placed his items under his desk. He was in no way ready, he only had  two damn days to study! He needed at least a year to get at least a 'C' on this thing of not a ' D+'

   "Can i have a sheet of paper?..well maybe three?"

 He lookes up and locked eyes with the boy with blond hairs on his neck. He said nothing at first, still processing that he was indeed talking to him.

"Three?" He stuttered at first and blinked one too many times.

"Well accually," he placed a hand on his desk, " maybe ten? I forgot to re stock this morning." He smiled sheeply

 Seungkwan only nodded and quickly took out sheets of paper from his binder, grabbing too many papers. He didnt look at him when he handed him the paper, alittle disappointed their hands didnt accidently touch like in manga and anime.

The stupid test was oral this time. Having to tranalate 12 sentences into english and vice versa. His head was to ache. There were only2 minutes left when his pencil stopped at number 2. ' shhhhhhh-' he cursed in his head in the only english he knew. He wanted so badly to through his pencil at the stupid american.

     The test ended and red pens filled the room, having a classmate grade you paper was nerveracking. Having someone know how stupid you were was stupid. Them needing to announce you score to the whole class was just pure evil.

It was only nice when you knew that your score was above 69%

" the person sitting in front of you will be grading your paper." The teachers voice was starting to irritate him.

 Everyone's paper was in someone else's hands and the one Seunkwan had was in fact very neat , matching the answers on the board. Wait. No 3 were missed.

He started to feel smaller knowing he got 0-1 correct. Knowing his crush was grading his damn paper made him want ro choke himself to death, last words being '  I tried.'

He should have jumped out the window earlier. Break it , even. He wanted fo be with Soonyoung and make pretty bowls in pottery class. Yeahh that seemed way better than this. 

"Kim Namjoon." The person in which he was grading was called.

"Oh uh-" he looked down at the paper and quickly jotted down the score. " 9 out of 12; 75%." He wantes to sock whoever he graded, how darw they get a better score than himself.

"Boo Seungkwan." He winced at his own name .

" 12 out of 12; 100%" the sweet voice filled his ears.

He looked at the back of his head with shock.

"Woahh Seungkwan what a jump. Keep up the good work." Mr. Anderson jotted down the score.

Seungkwan nodded at the unknown words without a smile.

----

 A bland chapter.♡