Chapter 3

Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

45...46...47...48...49...50...50...50...50...

Lee Jong Suk's face was buried in his pillow and he was surely dreaming good things as he had a slight smile on his face. He always had that smile though.

A sudden call woke him up. He moved his arms over the bedsheets as if swimming to find his phone. It was right under his pillow.

Without looking at the caller he answered it and rested it on his ear and murmured a "Hmm"

"You're still sleeping?!" yelled Kim Young Kwang, his partner in most of his photography projects. Lee Jong Suk frowned and threw the phone away from his ear.

"Wake up you bastard! It's already 9:50! Did you forget about the meeting?!" Yelled Young Kwang.

Lee Jong Suk suddenly opened his eyes and jolted up.

Oh .

"I'll be there in 10!" He shouted and hung up. He looked at his clock and realised that it stopped working at 7:59:50. He had put an alarm for 8:00. And his meeting was at 10:00. Seriously what luck!

How was he ever going to reach there?

He jumped up from his bed and rushed inside the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and took a bath simultaneously. He didn't even know it was possible to do that.

He chucked the idea of breakfast as he realised that it was already 9:55. It was the fastest bath he had ever taken. He took out random clothes from his wardrobe and rushed out of his house. He ran down the staircase and realised he hadn't locked his house.

"AIISHH" he shouted as he ran back up.

At times like these staying on the first  floor wasn't a bad idea.

He quickly grabbed a taxi and almost shouted to the driver.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"So is everyone here?" Asked team caption Mr. Kang.

"Umm... Jong Suk is not here yet sir" Said Young Kwang in a low voice.

"Where is he?!" Yelled the captain impatiently.

"I'm here!" Shouted Lee Jong Suk as he flunged the door of meeting room open with a smile only meant to dissolve the captains anger.

"So you want me to welcome you?" Asked the captain sarcastically.

"No I'm fine" Said Jong Suk as he grabbed a place next to Young - Kwang.

"Can we start now?" Asked the captain shuffling through some papers.

"OK" he continued still shuffling through some papers.

"So" he said pulling out some papers.

"Our magazine has hit 3 million subscribers" he announced at which the others clapped and hooted.

"So as a bonus we're going to add an international travel division to it. That division will be added only once in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter