Chapter 4

Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an awkward silence between them for 5 seconds as they just stared at each other. Woo bin snapped out of it and got up and held out his hand for a shake hand.

"Hello. My name is Kim Woo Bin."

Jong Suk returned the shake and said "Hello. My name is Lee Jong Suk."

No. Don't. Thought Woo Bin.

They both ordered a cappuccino.

"So what are your qualifications?" Asked Jong Suk.

"I've mastered in arts" Said Jong Suk.

"That's good!" Said Jong Suk.

"Are you okay with flying overseas? Since its an overseas project in Greece" Jong Suk asked

"Umm... Yes.  But why are you looking for assistants? Don't you have enough photographers?" Asked Woo Bin.

"It's holiday season. That's why everyone has gone out. So there aren't many people" Said Jong Suk with that jubilant smile.

"I'm completely trusting you by not asking proof for your qualifications. Since I don't have time."

He's seriously a kid. Thought Woo Bin.

"Sure" Said Woo Bin.

"OK. So I'll get going first" Said Jong Suk as he got up and ran out of the cafe.

What was Woo Bin getting himself into?

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Woo Bin lay on his back on his sofa. His mind and heart were saying different things. They generally always agreed.

His mind was asking him to break all ties with that kid right now and wait for the DNA and then if it was him straight away kill him. If he wasn't then he could leave the kid wherever he was and end his chapter in his life.

But his heart asked him to get close to the kid, to go to Greece with the kid and spend time with the kid and get to know him. He didn't want him to be the Lee Jong Suk they were looking for. He just didn't.

His phone rang which brought Woo Bin to reality. It was the kid's. He even saved the name as the kid.

"Yes?" Woo bin said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter