Chapter 2

Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Woo Bin stared at the person in the cafe the person got a call. As he was talking on the phone he got up, packed his laptop in his backpack and left the cafe. Woo Bin contemplated if he should follow him.

It wasn't confirmed if this guy was Lee Jong Suk or not. But hid curiosity got the better of him as he got out from his car and started following the person.

There was something about this guy which made Woo Bin curious about him. Which drew Woo Bin towards him.

As they kept walking, Woo Bin thought about the next 3-4 days of uncertainity. If the results matched then, this guy was Lee Jong Suk. If they didn't, they'd have to start their whole investigation again.

From a small, very small corner of his heart Woo Bin didn't want this kid to be Lee Jong Suk. He looked really happy with life. He had a smile on his face as he walked through the streets.

He suddenly turned back and Woo Bin quickly diverted himself to a roadside ice cream stall.

From the corner of his eye, he saw the kid walk towards him. His heart was beating fast as the kid approached him. He didn't even know why he was anxious about what was gonna happen next. He generally wasn't.  Not in case of kids at least.

He took a deep breath as the kid came and stood next to him.

He heaved a sigh of relief as he saw the kid choose an ice cream and buy it. The way his perfectly shaped lips circled around the scoop of ice cream.

"What would you like?" The lady turned to a mesmerised Woo Bin.

Woo Bin snapped to reality and said "The same one" pointing towards Lee..-the kid.

He, for some reason  refused to call this kid Lee Jong Suk.

The kid turned towards him and smiled and said "It has a really good taste! You'll fall in love with it!"

Kim Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter