Chapter Two: Poor Heebum

Why You Should Always Have Chocolate On Hand.

When Hankyung opened the door a breathless Eeteuk came in looking around in a panic. "Where's the danger!?" He cried.

"Hyung there isn't any danger, but there is an emergency. Heechul is acting weird."

"Hankyung it's Heechul, when is he never weird?" Eeteuk stated.

"Yes I know that, but he's acting even wierder, if that's even possible, than normal. He's having mood swings and he hasn't let go of poor Heebum at all. He's been smothering and petting him constantly."

"Wait a minute. Mood swings? Torturing Heebum? Oh God, this can only mean one thing. It has started." Eeteuk groaned.

"What is 'it'?" Hankyung asked worriedly.

"It's Heechul's 'time of the year'."

"His what?"

"Well you know how girl's have their 'time of the month'?" Eeteuk asked, with the air quotes included. When Hankyung nodded with a grimace, he continued. "Well what Heechul has is pretty much the same thing, only it occurs once a year. He gets mood swings, starts smothering Heebum, or sometimes Baengsin; and he develops food cravings, sometime weird ones. It's a bit of what pregnant women go through when their hormones take over." He finished explaining to a horrified Hankyung.

"But Heechul's a guy!" Hankyung yelled. He was about to continue when he finally realised something. "Where's Heechul?" He had dissapeared while Hankyung had answered the door.

Eeteuk sighed. "I think I know where he is." He led Hankyung to the kitchen where they found a sniffling Heechul sitting on the floor. Tablespoon in hand he was eating from a tub of chocolate icecrea, all the while holding a disgruntled Heebum in the crook of his arm.

When he saw them in the doorway Heechul hugged both the cat and icecream closer to him. "Mine." He growled, still with a mouthful of icecream puffing up his cheeks.

The men slowly backed away and closed the door. Satisfied Heechul continued eating and alternately petting Heebum, who was increasingly getting used to his master's behaviour.

 

Another short chapter, sorry. However I think the rest of them are going to be short.

Also in the last sentence should I keep the word 'master'? Or change it to 'owner'? Maybe something else?