Chapter Three: Where's The Chocolate When You Need It?

Why You Should Always Have Chocolate On Hand.

"So how long does this last?" Hankyung asked.

"Oh, I'd say about a week." Mused Eeteuk.

"A week! How come I've never noticed this before?"

"You've been lucky that the previous times occurred while you were in China promoting with Super Junior M. Although I felt sorry for Kibum. He slept over at our dorm whenever this happens and he isn't filming."

"Back to what I asked before. Why does this happen to Heechul?"

"No-one knows why, but EunHae are always joking about He's a girl trapped in a guy's body. Even Daesung from Big Bang came up with a theory or two when I hung out with him at SHINee's dorm last week."

"So there's no cure for whatever he has!?" Exclaimed Hankyung.

"None whatsoever."

"Great, just great. I get to spend an entire week with a hormonal Heechul. As if life isn't crazy enough with him. This can't possibly get any worse." The both of them failed to noticed said hormonal Heechul enter the room.

They heard a forlorn meow. Both spun around and there stood a very distressed Heechul, with some chocolate icecream still on the corner of his lips, clutching an equally distressed cat.

"You don't want to be with me?" He cried and then fell into a fit of sobbing. "Why do you hate me so much?" Sobbing turned into wailing. "Is it because I complained about your feet being cold?" A definite wail.

"Of course not. Heechulie you know how much I love you! I wouldn't ever leave you," Hankyung asserted as he walked over to his boyfriend. He took him into his arms, careful not to suffocate Heebum.

Heechul sniffed. "Promise?"

"I promise."

"Okay." Sounding like a child Heechul nodded and snuggled a bit more into Hankyung's chest.

"Maybe it's best if just...and you're not listening to me." Taking their ignoring him as a permission to leave, he wished them luck and left with a small wave.

They never even heard the door as it was closed with a solid click.

 

 

Sorry for taking so long updating. I've been studying for exams lately and I've been also trying to continue this crappy attempt at a novel that I started last year.

They'll be two other chapters however I have no more ideas on how to continue with this fic. Any ideas for an ending?

Plus I still need a pic for it.

Comments are loved! XD