Chapter One: A Crying Heechul is a Scary Heechul

Why You Should Always Have Chocolate On Hand.

Hankyung was making his Beijing Fried Rice when Heechul came out of their room, holding Heebum, and sat down at the table.

Now Hankyung found this strange since his boyfriend always gave a dramatically cheerful greeting, kiss included, every morning. He looked over only to see Heechul giving him what could only be described a a death glare.

"Um, is everything okay?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep." Heechul snapped."Thanks to you."

"What?" Hankyung blinked, confused. "Was I snoring?"

"No." Came the mumbled reply, with an added meow from Heebum as his master began to pet his head with more strength than necessary.

"Did I kick you?"

"No."

"Then what did I do?" Hankyung asked, confused even more, as he poured the finished meal into two bowls. "I can't think of any other reasons." He said as he placed the food on the table and sat across from Heechul. He picked up a spoon and began eating.

"Your feet were cold." Grumbled Heechul.

Hankyung nearly choked on his rice. After taking a few gulps of air he looked at the grumpy man across from him.

"My feet were cold?" He asked, calm now.

"They were really cold! Freezing!" Heechul Yelled.

"Wait. So what you're saying is that you couldn't sleep because my feet were cold?" Hankyung stated in disbelief. Heechul further shocked him when he suddenly burst into tears.

"Now you're ridiculing me!" He wailed,leaving his boyfriend not knowing what to do. So Hankyung immediately got, ran to the phone and called the only person who could possibly make any sense of this situation.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Eeteuk Hyung! I need help!"

Eeteuk, being the overprotective leader/umma that he was, said. "I'll be there in five minutes!"

He was there in two.

 

 

 Lol.

I know this first chapter was short, but I hope you like it.

 

Comments are loved!