Let's not meet again

My Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I threw myself on my bed and sighed 'finally its Friday' I think. For once I was happy that I was a prodigy because I finished work early so now I have peace. I searched on the internet to see if there was anything new in Korea I stopped at one article because my finger was tired causing me to click on it. I read the title out loud 'south Korean boy group EXO is preparing for official Japan debut' (FYI I'm excited for that!) I smirked at that. 'Why is that to important to make an article for that? Its stupid and a waste of time' I thought. It wasn't like I didn't like EXO I mean to be honest they were hot (god did i just use that word?)and had good songs, but I'm sure their personalities were different off screen. I decided to go out and eat or something. 

 

I went to a resturant that sold pasta since that was my last option. I had ordered a Fettuccine with bread sticks they asked if I wanted alcohol they had always asked me that so I looked away from the window to glare. "You guys always ask me that. Are you stupid? You guys should know I'm under age." With that the waiter walks away with shaking hands. After eating I go to pay,but 12 people were blocking her way. The owner kept on saying in Japanese"IT'S $145.88 PLEASE PAY!" while 12 boys kept asking in Korean "What's she saying? Ah what should we do?" They looked like those guys from EXO. "$144.88..." She says to them in Korean they look at her wide eyed. That's when she was sure they were EXO "$145.88 is what your paying"she says walking passed them to pay for their meal as well she bowed her head and said in Japanese "I'm sorry. These people are from Korea they don't know Japanese" the Lady stepped back surprised with Minji's apology then she walked away. She turned her head to the 12 boys then said "I paid for your meal. Next time bring a translator if you're not sure" then she left not forgetting to send them a death glance.

 

She heard steps behind her while she was walking there was also whispering. I glanced back and saw EXO behind me I decided to just keep walking. "Um... E-excuse m-me," a stuttering voice said I just kept walking though. Suddenly my hand got tugged to a alley and I found my back getting hit by a wall. My eye twitched in pain "Yah! Kim Jong in! You pushed her to hard!" A voice said as he removed his hat and mask. He was the leader of EXO at least that's what I read. Soon everyone else removed anything that covered their face except for Jongin who still had his hands on grip of mine. Soon a guy with dimples started to say something "Thanks for back there. Did you here us say excuse me?" I nod then someone with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter