Chapter 2

Ellipsism | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Word count: 1965
 
20/08/13

Mingyu wandered trough the school building. It was a Thursday and he already missed the first classes so he didn't bothered to go to the others.

He wasn't the type to skip classes but after Wonwoo's death, he started to care less about anything and especially about school.

Mingyu walked trough the empty halls with his shoulder bag lingering on his broad shoulders.

He looked up and saw the library. It was the place where Wonwoo first approached him and asked the direction, what was kinda weird because who goes to a library to ask the direction?

He walked trough the book shelfs. He wasn't in the mood to finish his assignment. He would fail anyways.

Mingyu picked a book from the shelf. He stared at the title.

I wasn't ready to say Goodbye: Surviving, Coping and healing after the sudden death of a loved one.

He sighed before putting the book back as he turned around. 

Time slowly passed.

The latter walked out of the library when he heard the bell, signalling that the last period ended.

He walked to the dormitory with his bag on his shoulder. He kept wondering where the hell Joshua is but whatever he will see him in the hallway someday.

He pushed his door open.

He directly walked to his bedroom, throwing his bed and body on the bed.

He rested his hands on his tummy, sighing so deeply.

Life is so exhausting man.

It was so quiet in his room. The raindrops hitting agains his window. His room was dark but he didn't bothered to turn on the lights. 

He closed his eyes. He was tired, tired of life.

A loud knock echoed trough the dorm. He groaned loudly.

"Coming! Stop knocking, God."

Mingyu stood up, annoyed. Who the hell is the person who could interrupt his peaceful time.

He opened the door with a swing.

"What do you w-" Mingyu looked up and didn't expect to see him here.

"Yah! Since when do you talk like this to me." Seungcheol crossed his arm as he pushed Mingyu aside.

"S-Seungcheol? What are you doing here?"

Seungcheol frowned. "Are you seriously asking this? You weren't in class today so I naturally, as your best bud, come to check if anything is wrong."

Mingyu watched the older sitting on the couch, waiting for an explanation.

"But didn't you left like 2 years ago to an other university?" 

"Yeah, I'm visiting." 

Mingyu slammed the door shut and walked to the living room.

"Oh you're ser-"

"No ofcourse not idiot. And now tell me where you were this morning?"

Mingyu stared infront of him. He didn't even listened to his question. He ran a hand trough his hair.

"Wait, which date is it?"

"Why are you asking that? You're acting weird. Did something happened?"

"Just tell me which date it is."

Seungcheol grabbed his phone from his pocket, pressing on the home button to reveal his pretty pink background.

"It's 20 Augustus and now tell me where you were?"

"No, which year." 

Seungcheol gave a weird look before sighing. "2013. Did you fell and lost your memories or something because you're acting really weird now."

Mingyu sighed as he sat down next to his friend. "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

Seungcheol gave a 'what the hell' look. "Do I need to hit you?"

Mingyu glared before giving a small nod.

Seungcheol stood up but him hard across his face. The hit was so hard that he fell on the floor.

"What the ! Not that hard!" Mingyu exclaimed as he held his hand on his red cheek.

"Hey," Seungcheol held his hands in the air. "You said that I could l hit you so I did." 

Mingyu stood up as he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, thanks a lot Hyung for that."

Seungcheol stood up and faced the boy, placing his hand on the others shoulder. "Why are you so down? I never seen you like this before. You know you can tell anything to your beloved Hyung."

Mingyu nodded. "It's just that something happened with Wonwoo."

"Who is Wonwoo?"

Mingyu gave a small smile. "Never mind. Do we have any homework for tomorrow?"

-

21/08/13

Mingyu walked outside, breathing deeply in and out, creating a fine out of his mouth.

He thought about everything.

Seungcheol is back so does that mean I'm really back in time?

There were no answers. He sighed deeply as he looked at the sky.

Does that mean Wonwoo is alive?

He kept sighing. 

He grabbed his phone from his pocket after he heard a ringtone.

He unlocked his phone, a photo of him and Wonwoo appeared. It was a selca of their second date. Oh boy he can still remember it so well.

From: Cheol Dumb Hyung
To: Gyu Gyu~

Come to my dorm IM DYING

Mingyu rolled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter