Chapter 1

Ellipsism | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[a/n: Hello everyone! It took a longer time for me to write than expected. Please enjoy reading!]

Words count: 2308

--

20/08/15

Its been already 1 year since Wonwoo's dead.

Its been a really hard time for Mingyu since Wonwoo was his boyfriend, his best friend, his life, his everything.

Mingyu felt like his heart has died with him, his reaction to everyone has been cold. Everytime someone tried to cheer him up, he coldly cursed the hell out of the person.

Wonwoo died of Aggressive NK-cell leukemia, a rare cancer that is more common by Asians, With a slight predominance in males. It is a disease with an aggressive, systemic proliferation of natural killer cells and a rapidly declining clinical course. [a/n: took this from wiki lol]


20/08/14

Mingyu and Wonwoo were in the hospital for Wonwoo's forth and last operation. If this operation is successful, the cancer should be gone but the chance of succeed was very minimum but they still wanted to take the opportunity.

"Mr Jeon?" The doctor stood in the waiting room to call out the patients. Mingyu and Wonwoo stood up to follow the doctor, their hands locked tightly. Wonwoo wore a beanie on his head since he lost all his hair a year ago due chemo therapy.

They entered the appointed room. A sudden chilling feeling overtook their body's. Wonwoo got a pair of hospital clothes given.

Mingyu sat on a chair next to the bed and Wonwoo went to sit on the bed.

Wonwoos parents couldn't make it since they lived in Changwon, being his luck is at the other side of Korea. 

The doctor walked the room in with a clipboard in his hand.

"The operation should hurt a little but if the oparation is succesfull the change of the cancer to disappear will increase." 

"When is the operation going to start?" Wonwoo asked, a slightly tone of angst could be heard in his voice.

"the operation will start in 20 minutes." 

They nodded.

"Please be sure to wear your operation clothing on the table." And with that the doctor walked the room out. 

"So... Are you ready?" The taller asks.

"Do i look like if i'm ready?"
Wonwoo asked, a little playfully. He tried to cover his angst that he is having. Although he went trough a lot of surgeries, he is still afraid of going under the knife. 

"I hope this will succeed. I don't want to see you hurting anymore." 

"I'm prepared for the worst. Well what do you expect? It's a 75:25 chance and if it is successful the chance is still 50:50 for me to survive." Wonwoo looked down at his hands. 

"Be positive. You will make it." Mingyu reached for Wonwoos hand, holding it tightly.

Wonwoo sighed. "My hope is gone but I'm happy that I did everything that I wanted to do before my possible death.

Mingyu smiled. "If you're happy, than I will too. Let's stay positive, okay baby?"

Wonwoo nodded and gave a smile. "Now I want a kiss." 

Mingyu leaned in, placing their lips together. It moved perfectly together, like a it belonged there.

They pulled away when they heard the door open.

"We are bringing you to your operation-room." The nurses told them.

Wonwoo nodded and quickly held his hands on his neck to detached his necklace.

It was a necklace that bought them together. The first promise they made was when Mingyu gave it. Their fingerprints on the back and front of the charm.

Let's be together and forever.

"Please keep this and I will be there with you forever." 

The nurses started to push the bed out of the door. 

Mingyu looked at his hand and treated to let tears fall.

I love you my baby.


-

Mingyu walked out the hospital to get some fesh air and to get the thoughts of the chilly vibes of the hospital. He have seen a tons of people almost dying of different and children screaming due the pain. 

He walled to the bench near  the hospital. He sighed heavily when he saw couples holding hands, hugging and kissing. He felt lonely after wonwoo heard that he got one of the rares diseases, they couldn't often go outside or doing things they used to do. They became a lot distance since then too but they still loved each other like they used to.

He leaned on the bench, looking at the beautiful decorated sky.

His thoughts were so dark. If Wonwoo is going to die, he can't accept it. He can't move on. Tears started to fell and soon flowed on his cheeks.

He looked around. People around him were to busy to even bother what's with the boy.

He took the necklace out of his pocket. He remember the day so well. It was their first date when he let the necklace made. It was also the time Mingyu didn't had a lot of money so that's why there is only one of it. He gave it to Wonwoo for their anniversary when he actually gave it.

So beautiful memories but it was to short. He wants to spend his whole life with Wonwoo. When they first met eachother in the first year of college [ pretend he is in his 3th year], they had a awkward meeting. Both of them thought negative eachother but soon they realised they are soulmates. It was probably because they are totally different.

He looked at the necklace.

Everything will be okay.

-

Mingyu walked slowly back to the hospital. he walked direct to Wonwoo's room while people looked at him. When he arrived, he saw a nurse cleaning up His boyfriends room. 

He looked around. All his stuff disappeared. His clothes on the chair were gone.

Mingyu stayed quiet. He couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter