Chapter 3

Ellipsism | Rewriting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word count: 1063 

21/08/13

Mingyu made his way to his first class of the day but then he saw Seungcheol standing at his locker.

"Yah! Cheol!" Mingyu waved at the boy.

Seungcheol turned around and gave a smile. "How is it going?"

Mingyu sighed as he placed his bag on the ground. "Meh it could go better." 

His locker was almost next to Cheols. He opened his locker with a key and threw some books in there.

Seungcheol frowned, his books tightly in his arms. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"There is nothing wrong but," Mingyu spoke, a small pause between. "I went to a cafe and a weird lady kept staring at me."

"Wait what? So she d-"

Mingyu quickly interrupted when he saw Soonyoung walking towards them. "Can we talk about this in my dorm later? I need to tell you something important."

"Hey, y'all!"

 Soonyoungs voice is so loud.

God.

Mingyu smiled, like he was forced. "I'm going to my class now. I will see you at lunch." Mingyu picked up his bag from the ground.

"Wait! We can go to class together since our classes are next to each other." 

"But I need to be little earlier. I will see you." 

Mingyu waved at them before walking off, his smile faded as he turned around.

Ugly Soonyoung.

-

The hallway was packed with all kids from all years. He can remember most of them. 

Mingyu walked between the students and made his way to his classroom, that's by his luck, at the end of the hall.

Every time he bumped into a person he would loudly apologise. He sighed. This is a life of a freshman. 

He did Performing arts studies because he has something for theatre because his sibling had a great influence for him.

The bell rang loudly trough the hallways. The students started to ran trough the hallways as Mingyu stood in the middle, not knowing what to do in this mess.

He didn't go to class yesterday, yeah obviously because he literally went back to time yesterday. 

He actually didn't care to much about that. He just wants to enjoy and do things he couldn't do.

-

Mingyu sat like always behind in class. He didn't like anyone in class except for a few dudes but they didn't talked that much.

Seungcheol was in one year higher than him but he wasn't sure about Soonyoung tho.

He leaned on his hand palm as he drowned in his thoughts. 

He didn't even noticed that the teacher entered the room.

"Good morning." His loud voice echoed trough the classroom.

"Good morning, saesangnim."

"Well, let's start with the Korean literature to start the day." 

The students groaned loudly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter