confuse!!!!!!!!!!

dara wedding story

Chapter 6

Dara pov:

Hanbin and me are the last person who come up from the meeting room,yg just called us so that we can discuss about ikon upcoming debut since I’m going to become one of their promotional director.

“hanbin did you finish composing the song?”yg ask hanbin and I can see that the debut is coming close.

“neh,but I need to write afew song  for the album.”he said and all of  us continue to discuss and we wrap up for the day.

“nuna,do you want me to wait in your car?”he ask me because we want to go out together.

“here my key first then go to my car ok?”then I walk to my locker to get the remaining of my thing.but what I see infront of my locker is another shock.

“what are you doing here sunbaenim?”I ask him and he then turned to see me.

“I want to meet you dara-yah.can we talk?”he said to me while I’m busy to find my belonging inside the locker.

“we are already talk gdragon ssi. Do you also need me to be your promotional director?”I said to him while not looking at his face.

“why are you doing this to me? You act like we are stranger.”is he try to provoke me or what?

“sunbaenim,I believe I have nothing to speak to you.”I said to him and ready to walk away.but then my phone is ringing and I see hanbin name stated in the screen.

“yah. Can you just wait?i already in my way.”I said to hanbin while busying adjust my style.

“nuna.we got a situation can you come…..”hanbin word remain unclear when suddenly someone hug me from behind.

“I miss you dara-yah.”jiyong said and I immediately turn around to slap him in the face.

“you must behave jiyong-ah. I’m not your girlfriend anymore. On the day we supposed to get married,you call me and tell me that you love her. You choose her over me.so why are you doing this to me?”I said while the tears are running from my cheek,he try to wipe it but I slap his hand.

“just go away jiyong….”I said while running and I can see that he also running while follow me.

I enter my car and sit next to the driver and he currently knock on my car.

“please just drive”I said without looking at the driver.

“nuna?are you alright?”I heard han bin said from behind me and I immediately nod.

“I’m ok han bin. Your nuna is strong”I said and suddenly ‘why did han bin seat at the back.’iturn to see the driver.

“master?what are you doing here?”I ask him while still daze in confused.

“I come to meet my wife but surprisingly I also have to meet my wife ex and my brother in law. Right han bin?suprise surprise”I heard what him said and I can see that he is not happy with this whole situation.

“neh hyung.mianhae nuna”han bin said. And my phone continue to ring non stop. I try to look at the caller when immediately jae took and answer.

“hello,please don’t disturb my wife ok.go to hell”he said before throw my phone away from the car window.

“yah.my phone.”I said while looking at him.

“I will buy you another one…”he said before becoming very quite.

Hanbin pov:

Hi my name is hanbin the future leader of ikon,boy’s group. I look at my sister and my brother in law having their on war without interrupting.he probably really angry with gd hyung.

Flashback:

I walk towards dara nuna car and see there is ferari car next to nuna car.

“yuhuuu..beautiful,welcome to oppa”I said to the car.

But suddenly a man come out from the car and look at me. He is indeed so stylish.

“are you with dara?”he said while looking at me.

“neh.we are planning to hang out since I rarely back at our family home.”I said to him.

“ouh so you are my brother in law.anneyounghaseyou I’m kim jaejoong your nuna’s husband.he said so cooly to me.

“you what?it cant be true.why are you?”I still don’t get it.

“you are both look alike.its probably the gene”he said while smile.

“what?”I ask him.

“the weirdness is the same.i think you should give a call to your dara nuna”he said and I immediately call nuna.i put it in the loud speaker.

“nuna.we got a situation can you come…..”I said to her

“I miss you dara-yah.”we heard someone said

“you must behave jiyong-ah. I’m not your girlfriend anymore. On the day we supposed to get married,you call me and tell me that you love her. You choose her over me.so why are you doing this to me?”I try to look at jae hyung face and it was like the devil is awaken from the hell.

“just go away jiyong….”we heard dara said before the call got disconnected.

“give me the car key.you seat at the back

End of flashback.

From that moment,I already know what will happen to nuna phone.its like I’m a magician that can expected from my crystal ball that the phone going to be thrown away.

 

Jae pov:

"jiyong, you are so gonna die.i’m kim jae joong.i dont like you touch my wife”he thought before continue to drive.