dont say goodbye

dara wedding story

dara pov:

"are you with me dara?"jae ask me while i looking at his face. this is a good chance for me, a good guy like this will never come again.

"i...."i try to answer suddenly jae phone is rang.

"ouh..hello hyung. what? are you sure,but im on a leave now. can i just come tomorrow"i heard he say to the caller and he keep glancing at me.

"whats wrong jae?"i ask him but he just looking at me.

"jae you are scaring me..."i said to him and he suddenly hug me.

"i have to leave tomorrow dara"he tighten his hug.

"tonight is the last night im here."he said while pull away from me and looking at my eyes. i continue my silence somewhere. i dont know what to reply to him. somehow in my heart i dont want him to go.

jae pov:

dara continue her silence until we are in the inn. i do want to know her answerbut im afraid she will turn me down somehow. i walk to our room and see that she already sleeping. i take place beside her and turn off the lamp beside me. i try to imagine what will happen to us since i didnt know when i will comeback if i leave this time. jyj has been plan to make comeback and concert in several europe and japan country,that is why i took a month leave before our come back but something unexpectedly happen and there is several problem with the recording and everything. ihave to go back to US to make sure everything is going according to the plan.

"haih..."i took a deep sigh.

"you cant sleep jae..."dara said before turning towards me.

"uhmmm...."i just answer her like that.

"why? you need to sleep,tomorrow you have to go early to airport right."she continue to looking at my eyes.

"i dont know.i just feel not right. like something is missing"we stare at each other eyes and suddenly i kiss her.

"im sor....." she kiss me back and it continue...unexpectedly we make love that night..