marriage reveal to sajangnim

dara wedding story

Chapter 3:

Dara pov:

When I wake up from my deep sleep.i see the sleeping figure next to me.i immediately see the clock next to the bed.the clock are now show 8pm.

“kyahhh…I already late.what I need to do?”I said while already panic in the bedroom and that awaken my dear master that are probably enjoy his slumber time.

“why don’t you take a shower first and you change clothes and I will send you towards the company”jae tell me while chuckling.i then do everything according to the instruction.when it is the time to head out to the company I immediately try to find my car key.then I remember I left it at my condominium.i growl in frustration.

But then jae is quickly enough to grab my wrist and walk me to his car.

“why did you panic over nothing.i will send you to your company”he said when we inside his car.he drove his ferari in fastened way.

“MASTER,SLOWLY PLEASE.ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US”I SHOUTED LOUDLY.he seems to enjoy the view of bullying me.

When we infront of the company,I stare at him and caught his smiling non stop from giggling,it change to laugh out loud.wait a minute,am I owe him something in the previous life that his continue to bully me non stop since he married me.

“yah,kim jaejoong.did I owe you something that you continue to unpleased me?”I said while looking at him then I caught a guard of someone to be exact my exboyfriend.”his laugh is also stop and he seems to look at the same direction of me

“did gdragon is your exboyfriend”he asked me like a man who caught his wife cheating.

 

Jaejoong pov:

When she stop talking,I caught her staring at something to be exact someone.i also look at her and see how unhappy she is.did I don’t know what come to my mind when I asked her.

“is gdragon your exboyfriend?”I asked her and she stare back at me with unreadable expression.

“yes,he is.it was over anyway,he love someone else”she tell me and before she start walking outside of the car,I peck on her cheek.

“hope you have a lovely day”I can see her face is blushing as she continue to walk outside of my car.

“gdragon?interesting.what a foolish you be jiyong.i know you might regret someday and during that time you can only express your past love through your song”I said before continue to drive.

“ahh..i forgot to warn her about her clothes”I said amusingly and she must be in greatly shock.

Dara pov;

 

I walked towards the corridor before entering the dance room in my company and see my member sit at the corner of the room.they also give the same expression as those yg dancer and yg staff that staring weirdly before.

“wassup unnie.how you feel now?”cl come and hug me.

“I feel better now cl.why is everyone looking at me weirdly”I ask her.

“it is because of your clothes.since when you become a huge fan of dbsk?’”bom said and I try to look at my red clothes and saw the huge dbsk word printed on it.’always keep the faith with dbsk’ and at the back of the clothes is printed with kimjaejoong name.what the,I am surely enough that I put my red chanel and how come it change to jj tshirt concert.

“that bastard”I mutter slowly and earning a laugh from everyone.

But then the door was open by someone. We try to wait until the criminal reveal his face.

“dara.could you come to my office now”sajangnim said after he open the door.the other are already staring weirdly at me.

“dara nuna.just go first”saids the dancer and I immediately follow sajangnim towards his office.

IN HIS OFFICE:

“sajangnim.what kind a mistake I do this time”I ask him

“I heard about your marriage thing dara”he said and then stare at my face.i put both of my knees on the floor.

“mianhae,sajangnim.it was my fault”I said to him while crying.

“its ok dara.every woman have a right to get married.i didn’t get mad at you.it just please don’t tell anyone about this.if you want to tell your member,just make sure no one will reveal this to media”he tell me.

“thanks sajangnim”I tell him

“its okay.your husband are really brave to admit about this infront of me”he said while chukling.

“it was him?”and sajangnim just nodded.

‘ayigoo what did he think?’I thought on myself.

“shouldn’t I give you some wedding present?”he ask me.

“should you?i really hope I got a holiday for a week someday.”I tell him

“I would gladly give you those holiday but not now.we are so busy with the YG FAMILY CONCERT.but you will surely get your present after this”he tell me while nodding.i walk outside of sajngnim room and walk towards my locker.i open the locker and reveal a pair of pink shoes.it was the shoes that jiyong give me during my trainee day.who would ever thought that we keep this secret relationship for 5 years.only a few of them know about me and jiyong.only bommie and big bang member know that I’m dating jiyong.cl and minzy still didn’t know about this.

“I guess that they wont get a change to know about it.dara,let just pretend that those time was only a dream.you already wide awake from it and so does him.he is your sunbae and your just he’s hoobae.you heard what him said right.he love kiko and you is just his past”I tell myself and continue to cry in the locker for a few moment quietly.i wipe my tears and throw the shoes away.i took another shoes that are red in colour to match with my red tshirt today.i continue to walk towards the dancing room to practice.

“what song are we going to practice today?”I asked them and all of them suddenly look at my face worriedly.

“what did sajangnim said dara”bom asked after she storm towards me.

“nothing.you guys please don’t worry about me.he just want to ask about yesterday.thats all”I said and earning a nodding from each one of them.then we are practice a few song for yg family concert.all of us take a breath and rest.

“spill it out dara.i know something is not right since he broke up with you”she asked me with exciting eyes.

“bommie yah.etteohkhae I already married?”I tell her and she widen her eyes.

“what?with who?dont tell me its him dara.”she said with a death glare.

“its not jiyong,its jaejoong”I tell her and she immediately scream

“what?are you serious?how in the earth did you two can even meet and married.”with that I start telling her everything from when my father call to everything.

“he is surely a good choice dara. He is not playboy type from what I heard from TOP. He will take care of you”bom said to me while tapping on my shoulder.

I then herad my ringtone,I pulled out my phone from my pocket and see the name is ‘your lovely husband’.when I picked up the phone.

“what did you want from me?”I asked him and heard his laughing.

“nothing,I just want to make sure,is this my lovely wife speaking”heol what the hell this man do.

“yah,I am sandara park.”I tell him with annoyed sounded on my voice.

“sandara kim to be exact.i will pay a visit to TOP. I will pick you up later after i finish my business with him"he tell me

 

 

hello guys thanks for the comment and subscribe and also upvote

i'm kind of busy because degree entrance and will be register next week.

if you want you guys can also follow me on my ig:jaedanya

i will accept any comment from instagram and here