#dramallama

hashtag mile high drama

 

 

Today is his day. Despite the two-hour long flight delay, nothing could ruin his mood. Not the stuffy airplane seat he had to share with two more people, nor the fact that he has to entertain himself for the next two hours before he bores himself to misery. The company trip to Jeju Island proved to be a bore when his officemates kept on leaving him by himself while they tour the island with their respective partners. Not that it’s their fault, he thinks, because they were all allowed a plus one and he happened to have no one. He could have brought his twin brother but that would be stupid because he’s pretty sure he would just cause unnecessary chaos.

Shifting uncomfortably on his seat, he fishes out his phone from his pocket and amuses himself with various games. He is about to throw booze at Willow Pape’s face when he hears the guy on his left – the one seated in the middle – hissing angrily. Giving in to his curiosity, he takes a quick glance at the man who is trembling. What a small face, he notes. He also peeps discreetly at the girl on the far left just right beside the window and he could see her rolling her eyes at the guy he’s with.

“Did you just break up with me? In a plane? In public? Right after our vacation?”

“I cannot believe you’re even surprised at this.” the girl says, clearly unapologetic.

He gasps at the revelation that piques his interest. Without giving it much thought, he quickly exits the game and opens Twitter. After making sure that his phone is on silent mode, he carefully takes a photo of the guy’s face with his front camera, thankful that the couple is too engrossed in their breakup to even notice his presence.

Once he has successfully taken the picture, he posts it on his Twitter account with the caption: this guy on the plane is seething cos his girlfriend just broke up with him.

Considering that he has a fair amount of followers, he gets retweets, favourites and replies not soon enough. It encourages him to post blow by blow updates of the breakup.



   jjkim @zaizai
    tHE GUY IS SOBBING I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS




   jjkim @zaizai
guy: ing great! i actually paid double the amount just to get on this flight with you



   jjkim @zaizai
    girl: well you have to go home don’t you? /rolls eyes/




   jjkim @zaizai
    i had put my sunglasses back so my cover won’t be blown




   jjkim @zaizai
   lady’s eyes are gonna fall off if she keeps on rolling it over and over like that




   jjkim @zaizai
    guy: the have i done wrong to deserve this?!




   jjkim @zaizai
    guy: i don’t nderstand why youre doing this to me




   jjkim @zaizai
    guy: you at least owe me an explanation




   jjkim @zaizai
    damn dude speaks so fast my fingers cant keep up. But my typos can




   jjkim @zaizai
    girl: y***ho its pointless to explain if you wont understand anyway




   jjkim @zaizai
    oh I got a name but not gonna reveal it peace y’all




   jjkim @zaizai
    guy: why is this so easy for you? iS IT THAT IGN EASY?! DO I NOT MEAN A THING TO YOU



   jjkim @zaizai
    the man legit almost screamed




   jjkim @zaizai
    girl: just stop y***ho. You need to calm down




   jjkim @zaizai
    guy: you don’t even understand why im sad! Don’t tell me to shut up damn it /slams fists on the arm rests/



   jjkim @zaizai
    guy: I just- I just thought this was going somewhere




   jjkim @zaizai
    /moment of silence/




jjkim @zaizai
    abrupt calmness. Let me take this time to empty my bladder before it explodes




Unfocused and amused at the attention he’s getting, he absentmindedly places his phone down his lap and stands up causing the device to fall on the floor with a loud thud. It goes unnoticed because he is far too distracted by his thoughts. With a wide smile on his face, he heads off to the lavatory and does his business.



   jjkim @zaizai
   apparently I dropped my phone on the floor when I went to the lavatory




   jjkim @zaizai
    was scared that Y guy got a hold of it and found out about my dirty little secret. He didn’t :P



   jjkim @zaizai
    guy is sniffling a lot I feel so bad for him /virtually cuddles him/




   jjkim @zaizai
    girl: y***ho stop




   jjkim @zaizai
    guy: you should probably stop talking. Just stop talking!





His fingers rapidly tapping on his phone screen, he continues tweeting his thoughts about the ongoing breakup. This has got to be the most exciting one he’s seen so far. “Who are you to tell me when or when not to talk?” he hears the girl say.

As he is in the middle of typing the girl’s words, the guy replies. “You seriously should because right now some nosy little is spreading our break up on social media.”

He squeaks and then promptly drops his phone on his lap. He could feel all his blood draining out of his face. Just as he slowly turns his head to the left to face his cruel fate, the guy is already looking right at him, a smirk on his face. And in the most cynical voice he has heard his entire life, the guy says, “Having fun, aren’t we?”




 
x

 



recycled twitter id and dp hello. this was a totally random idea and i just had to write it. i hope you enjoyed it though. thoughts? :)