005

내 파트너 ; 전정국 ( My partner, Jeon Jungkook)

A/N: Hey guys! omg, it's been 2 years since I updated?? and actually, use AFF? omg ok so here we go... please excuse if there's any mistakes or awkward writing!! thanks for reading :-) oh! and I decided to return to my old writing style; you-third-person-you I hope you don't get confused!!! 

You turned your head, and encountered with a guy you didn't want to see in your life again, 'Park Jimin'. You furrowed your brows in hatred and glared at him looked at him with nervous eyes and adjusted your seat anxiously. 'Hey, Kang Eunhee.' 'What are you doing here? You never take this bus.' 'Yeah... Why..I mean, why cant' I? I'm going to my old childhood place. A-a-and you can't just ask me to leave so'. Jimin ruffled his bangs nervously and bit his lips as his pupils shift as he comes up with 101 excuses, praying that you will not notice his nervousness behind his very charming arrogant face. You, as dense as you can get, naively accepted it and couldn't be bothered by it anyway. He has the right to take this bus. Unknowingly, you didn't mind having to seat together nor even mind sharing earpiece with him. 1+1 point for Jimin, he said in his heart. First stop after school, the cafe. And then the mall, and then there is still a whole 1 more stop to go before the library-stop; his childhood place. It felt like 300 hours to get there, but FINALLY, you thought in your head as the bus approaches the stop. 'That awkward silence was so hard to pass through.' You thought out loud. 'Pardon?' 'What? Huh? Um. Nothing.'

Goddammit, he heard that. As you face out of the window, Jimin smiled unconsciously.

Jimin pressed the button as the bus approaches the stop.

'Get ready.' The bus stops and the doors open. 'Wait,' Jimin grabbed your hands and stealthily took your bus pass. 'What?!" You were stunned as the both of you safely got off of the bus. 'What...is...happening...' 'Um...I kind of want a moment with you because everything has happened so fast and-'  'What is...No. What is going on in your mind, Park Jimin? Why do you keep..doing this with my mind?' You made some weird hand signal and were in the middle of processing everything together but Jimin gave you a confused look so you gave him a sigh. Jimin gently smiled and grabbed your hands, 'Let's go!' You were still shook-as-shaker-fries.

You and Jimin walked hand in hand and finally reached Gangnam Library. You took your hand out of Jimin's grip. 'This place...' 'Yup, it's the place we met 4 years ago, remember? Come let me take you-' 'What are we doing here?' You cut off his words as he tries to pull you in the library. 'Hm. Read?' Jimin smiled again and you let your fingers be interlocked by his and took a deep breath, it can't be that bad, right? 


Jimin and Eunhee took the elevator to the 3rd floor- Study Rooms and Children and Young Teen Curriculum are in this storey. 'Oh, grandma! There you are!' 'Jim-ah!' The two exchanged hugs and genuine smiles. Right. Old childhood place. This is the place that Jimin spends most of the time at while his grandmother is on library duty. 'Jim-ah, why you didn't tell me you're here? I could get some green tea or- Oh, hello little girl. Jim, who is this?' Grandmother gave a cheeky smirk and looked at Eunhee from top to bottom. Eunhee. Is. Nervous. TO THE CORE. Wait, but doesn't she remember Eunhee?

'Granny, this is Eunhee! Remember Eunhee? From 4 years ago where we did the volunteering? She moved from Busan and had this funny dialect hehe' Eunhee gave Jimin a glare. 'Ah...Ah! I remember you! You! Eun-ee! The one that talks about prawns every day!' 'Hahaha, it's Eunhee. But it's fine. How are you, Granny! Have you been exercising and are you still listening to trot songs secretly...Heeeee' Eunhee teased Grandmother. She got a slap on the arm in return and a hush sound, as well as a heartwarming hug that Eunhee haven't got from in so many years, really. Especially someone elder. Kang Eunhee curled her lips and squeeze Grandmother tightly. Those years went life was tough for Eunhee, this family helped a ton. She still has some debts, which she ought to return to Grandmother and Mr and Mrs Park, but I guess not Park Jimin as he has his debt as well. Oh. 

Kang Eunhee is not going to give up to Park Jimin so easily.

Grandmother gave both them a cup of green tea and allowed them to roam freely by themselves. Something must be going on between the kids. She sighed and go on to her library duty. Park Jimin and Kang Eunhee went into one of the empty study rooms. 'So...Do you remem-' 'Yes. I remember. Very clearly.' Jimin nodded his head and the walked went in silence, except for some sips of the green tea. To the study rooms, to the section where they displayed the 2001 book-series In Busan, to the section where English books were displayed, all were in deep vain and silence.

=

Little Kang Eunhee was alone, distressed and tired. She looked through the books: Love in Busan, Family in Busan, Shopping in Busan, Anxiety in Busan...I miss Busan, she thought. As she was about to walk to the other array of books, Eunhee bumped into someone who was carrying a thousand and one books. The dropping of books caused disturbance to a quiet library and the two fell too. Eunhee quickly got up. 'I'm so sorry!' In a split second, a third party came. 'I'm so sorry! My grandson was so careless! Jim-ah! Say sorry to the little girl! Hurry!' Eunhee turned to the guy she bumped into-wearing spectacles that were in-trend and looked really warm and cozy. Reminds Eunhee of a sofa. Eunhee helped the boy to pick up the books. 'You're not from here, are you? Your tone is funny.' 'Hey! Yes... I'm actually from Busan. I somehow got into this library after walking around.' 'My name is Park Jimin, you?' 'Kang Eunhee'.

=

To think that this would make her forgive me. No, not really Park Jimin. However, Jimin didn't know how to give up. Jimin grabbed her hand once again, but she yanked his hand away. All the more Jimin was so motivated. 'Let's go, we're going somewhere else.' Kang Eunhee stopped. 'But, I'm tired. Can we call it a day?' 'No, not really.' Jimin gave her his signature eye-smile while her eye rolled to the heavens and back.

'Ace mall? But-' 'No buts, Hee. Let's have some fun!' Park Jimin's going to make it up to Eunhee, sincerely and maybe, he would at least gain a forgiveness out of it.

Jimin and Eunhee arrived Ace mall after a quiet 5-minute walk, still as awkward as ever. But they still arrived without anyone backing out anyway, so that's a plus point right? Jimin bit his lips, 'Let's go get some bubble tea!' Eunhee sighed but still allowed him to hold her hand. '2 bubble milk tea, one 75% sugar and one with 100%.' He remembered. Wait, but why does he still remember these things when he already has Sunmi?........ 'Eunhee, you there?' 'Oh, yeah. Thanks, for the 75%.' Jimin smiled. Long and quiet stroll along the bustling shops comes along with flashes of memories- 'Hey Eunh-' 'Jimi-' 'Oh, you go first.' 'Okay, do you remember, after the volunteer programme, we used to learn more things here by ourselves and then talked to different strangers which eventually some of them become our friends... Huh.. That was fun right..?' Eunhee stopped talking as Jimin smiled while looking at the ground, 'I can't believe you still remembered,' 'I thought...After that incident, I-' Eunhee walked away from Jimin and went to this tall and slender college girl.

'Unnie! Soobin unnie! Hello!' Soobin tilted her head and then widened her eyes. 'Oh, my! Eunhee! Wow! You've grown so much! Hello! How are you? Still stuttering and nervous about the way you talk? AND IS THAT PARK JIMIN?' Jimin caught up with Eunhee and Soobin. 'Hi, Soobin noona! Wow, it's been so long!' 'Yeah, it is...So you guys still talking to strangers?' 'Ha, we don't do that anymore unnie, I improved the way I talk, thanks, to.. thanks to Jimin.' Eunhee smiled at Jimin, but it was unclear whether it was fake or genuine. The three started catching up and after awhile it was time to say goodbye.


The two left walked to the water fountain. 'Look! Isn't it so beautiful?' Jimin acknowledging that you don't want to talk about that incident, admired the water flowing in a beautiful manner, 'Yeah, you always say that when we come here. But, it's still so mesmerising even after all these years.' 'Eunhee..?' You looked up as though you caught all your thoughts in your mind, 'Look, Jimin I can't do this. I have to go.' You were having fun, while it lasted. You pulled your bag closer and started to walk away. Jimin pulled you before you walk further, 'Eunhee, why, what is going on?' 'You tell me what is going on, Park Jimin? What, please? Stop bothering me! You already have Sun-' 'I don't know, Hee. I don't- I just don't know...' 'Then I should just-' 'No, at least stay for coffee, please?'

Jimin made you sit in the exact same place that the both of you used to sit whenever you come here. But your mind was a mess.

You sighed at the sight of you and everyone that you loved flashes through your memories. You did want to go back in time, if you can. Everything was perfect, after you moved to Seoul.........But you can't. You hold your tears back and walked out of the cafe, ignoring the fact that Jimin is here with you right now. But none of that matters, because he is not into you right now- he hooked up with your best friend that you can ever trust. You were out of the cafe in no time, but as if on cue, the rain drizzle upon your head to suit your emotions and the feelings your heart is in right now. Jimin calls you out but you couldn't. You ran, and ran, and ran, till you get nowhere. The place that you really wanted to be right now. The rain gets heavier; you break down even more. It's 8.30pm. Your legs tire you out and you finally stopped at a convenience store for shelter. With your face swollen, you are totally drenched. But, you didn't really care, do you? You slipped on your hoodie and bought 1, no, 2 bottles of soju.

Time to get drunk again.


'Mmm!!! Hehehehe! you are so....oooOo funny!' 'Can you stop drinking? Please? For the nth time, who is going to-' 'is that you, father? But u left me... U LEFT ME' 'I'm not your father, Hee.' 407 came. 'Let's get you safe.'

You're back at that stranger's house again.