003

내 파트너 ; 전정국 ( My partner, Jeon Jungkook)

 'Eunhee-' 'New boy?'

 

 'What are you doing here?' 'I'm hav-' 'You-' You and Jungkook said in union. The both you let out an awkward chuckle. 'Um.. Can I.. sit here?' Jungkook rubbed his nape and gave you a small smile. You looked at the empty seat beside you, 'Yea sure.' That reminded you of what happened in school just now(1). He adjusted himself and placed his ramen on the table. You took a quick glance at him, he was playing games on his phone. Well, this was awkward.. You didn't bring your phone because you thought maybe you could enjoy the peaceful scenery outside from the convenient store. But this happened. And you were just trembling inside, thinking of how to start a conversation. What more, when he was sitting beside you during class, you didn't even bother to strike a conversation, or gave him small talks because he has a group or should i say school (because they look like fishes when they chase after him) of girls willing to give him anything he needed. You suddenly regretted because it's just too awkward right now. 

 

  You cleared you throat, and saw Jungkook put down his phone. 'So.. how's school?' HOW'S- HOW'S SCHOOL??!?! Oh my god. Eunhee. You and Jungkook have the same classes together! You mentally slapped yourself. Wait- why are you getting so worked up anyways? 'Uh.. It was okay? I guess I'm used to the girls chasing us.' 'Us?' 'Yeah. Bamtan? Or isit.. I dont know.. BTN?' Does he mean BTS or.. Whatever. You just nodded your head. The stopwatch on the table rang ; meaning the ramen has been cooked. Jungkook's rang moments later too. The both of you open the lids to your ramen and started eating. You couldn't bother saying some eating greetings because you were just too hungry and the jajangmyeon that Taehyung ordered didn't come. He just wasted his money and time buying that so.. Anyways, you spread out the noodles so that it would be easier to eat. You your lips, looking at the precious, delicious kimchi ramen, filled with orangey-red kimchi and delicious spicy broth. You your lips once again and put the chopsticks in your small petite mouth, slurping the delicious yet simple instant ramen into your mouth. You- 'You sure eat like a kid, Hee.' Your thoughts of the appetising ramen stopped here. You turned to the jet-black haired guy, he gave a you a cute little smile, like as if your heart was lighted with fire and you're litterally melting. You snapped back into reality and frowned. 'Kid? Hee?' Jungkook slurped his noodles into his mouth before looking at you. 'I thought I always called you tha- I mean. Sorry. It's kinda cute. Can I call you hee? Eunhee. Hee? I wanna be the special one.' Jungkook spat and shot those words straightforwardly. Spec- Cu- WHAT. You didn't even process the words In fact, it just went in and out from your ears. Tons of times. Ringing through your mind, 'I wanna be the special one'. 


  He saw the change of emotions in your face ; from frowning, to being shocked, and then to a clueless face, and back to being shocked, with an additional pink, light pink like the cherry blossoms from the sakura tree, flush on your cheeks. - he found it adorable. 'W-what do you mean?' You bit your lip to prevent yourself from stuttering, but failed. 'Am I that straightfor- I mean.. I'm sorry.  I was just babblering somethings.' Jungkook pressed his lips and turned to continue eating. You switched back to your cold, emotionless, souless face and continued as well.


  'I enjoyed the dinner, Hee.' Jungkook casually slung his arm around your shoulder. You raised a brow and looked at his arm and then looked back at him. Your emotionless-self started taking over your soul again. 'You do know that we just met like what, 10 hours ago, didn't you?' Jungkook awkwardly put his arm away and turned to the other side in embarrassment. You couldn't help but let the ends of your lips twitch up a smile. From the side of his eyes, Jungkook can see that little twitch from the edge of your lips, he turned around looking as pleased as ever. 'Hee! You're smiling! Again!' 

 

oh, and if you were wondering, yes. Jungkook believed in love at first sight. But you didn't. 

 

Not after that happened to you; that. Referring to your first love, Park Jimin.

 

  You scruched your nose in annoyance, 'what do you mean.. Again..? I never smile.. I n-'

 

  You suddenly thought of the reason why you never smiled again. 

  It all started a week ago, when you went into the girl's washroom to fix your hair and spray some perfume before the date with your precious, most handsome, charming, attractive.. You melt with your own thoughts of him. You took our your hair band, combed your locks like a thousand times before putting them together in a neat ponytail and then curling your ends together and straightening your straight bangs. 'Okay, that's done..' You smiled to yourself and sprayed your favourite vanilla-scented perfume to the thin areas of your skin. You slightly jumped to adjust your backpack, and then took a quick glance in the mirror before leaving. Just as you were about to open the door, the door slightly but almost hit you in the face, revealling a couple, smooching, rubbing their hands against their back. Typical couple, you shook your head and left when another couple went in, this time, with the guy's uniform half-opened. You recognised that back. That slender, slightly tanned back that you- You blinked your eyes. No.. It can't be.. It shouldn't be.. He turned his back to face your direction. His eyes widened, and his reflex got him to let go of the girl his was making out with. The girl pouted, 'Jimin why-' She took a glance of you, but then did a double-take. 'Oh. It's her.' 

Oh. She turned her back and started unbuckling Jimin's belt, revealling his Calvin Klein boxes. Oh.

Like it was so normal, so casual that you were there. You couldn't even defend your own relationship, asking that girl to back off because he is your boyfriend. Your tears was already threatening to fall. You prepared yourself for the perfe- scrap that. You prepared yourself for the date and... This. This what you've got in return? You didn't deserve all this. You trusted him, you put your whole mind and body into the relationship. You loved him, wholeheartedly. The past year.. He.. He helped you. With everything. And you trusted him, he made you feel protected. 

 

But I guess, all good things come to an end anyways.

 

You took a step back and pushed yourself against the door to open it. 'Eunh-' Jimin's throat clogged as he called your name. You ran. Like a 4 year old. You like the first time you did. But this time, it wasn't filled with adreline, excitement and happiness.

 

It was filled with anxiety, sadness and fear


 

 

 

hey guys!! so... how was it? sorry for the short chapter, >< im totally not used to writing these type of stories, haha.. especially when it needs lots of describing and i at that!! i dont have a wide range of voabularly, tbh. But i hope that this explains why eunhee hates jimin more than you think she does!! there's seriously more complicated things that's gonna happen, which will surprise you and make you pull you hair out (i hope!!) and i promise to get to the drunk thing soon! hope to see your views and comments about this story bc i wanna know how you guys feel and how to improve!! love you guys and thank for sticking with me (even though its kinda boring and cliché, i know /sobs) ~ xoxo

ps. this is how Jungkook looked like with spectacles *-* (( and there's jimin muahaha ))