004

내 파트너 ; 전정국 ( My partner, Jeon Jungkook)

 'Hee. Eunhee. Kang! Eunhee!' You looked up, realising that you've zone out for the past, 3 minutes? 'Hey, you alright there?' You turned to the guy that gave you a warm pat on the back. 'Let's go home, now. I may not know what happen, but I do know that I do not want to see you cry.' He gave a reassuring smile.You softened. Jungkook's right, he didn't even know what's going on, and yet you broke your walls and shed some stupid tears. You used the sleeve of your shirt to wipe your tears and gave him a small smile. 'Thanks, Jungkook.' Jungkook smiled back, now revealing his wide, white teeth that makes him look like a bunny. 'Let's go home. There's school tomorrow.' The both of you nodded your heads and walked to the bus stop. There was a long silence, but it wasn't filled with awkwardness at all. It was the peaceful, serendipitous silence that you longed for. You heaved a sigh of relief and looked at the stars in the sky that was sparkling like no other. 

   The night flew quickly, and it was already 9 A.M. You thought about yesterday, how you'd actually thought that Jungkook was meant to talk to you anyways, and how that him being your partner was kind of like, a good fate. You put on your uniform and looked in the mirror, not bothering to fix your hair because you didn't want to get your heart hurt from another boy again. 9.30 A.M, you reached school. There was only a few students here and there, mostly nerds who reaches school early and start on their homework, or further studies. You shrugged and sat down in a nice, quiet corner on the rooftop. You put on your headphones and closed your eyes. Finally some peace again, or so you thought


  Time flies really quickly, and you saw the sun rise up to the middle of the sky. You squinted your eyes as a reflex, and looked at the clock on your phone. 12.30 P.M. . You mentally slapped yourself, how long was I here?! 3 hours! Oh my god. You missed your two 1 hour classes ; Mathematics and Geography. You looked at your timetable, I got to make it for Chemistry! Even if its only 30 mins.. You roughly slapped and wiped your face to keep you awake and ran to the Chemistry lab. You were up to a good scolding from Teacher Goo. Why does it have to be Teacher Goo?! You sighed, this day is not going to be according to your ways, is going to be as bad as you thought it would be.

 'Kang. Eun. Hee.' You bowed your head, 'I'm extre- No. I'm really, so so sorry, teacher. I didn't have any intentions to be late-' 'Sorry is not enough! You are late for an hour!' Teacher Goo banged the lab desk. You closed your eyes and bowed again. You looked around, everyone was either gossiping about you, or couldn't even be bothered to look at the argument between you and Teacher Goo. The said teacher sighed loudly, 'Detention. 1 hour. Go find your partner to do your lab practical.' You nodded and bowed your head. You looked around, where's Sunmi? Oh right... She.. and you aren't friends anymore. Ever since that incident. Your eyes accidentally spotted her and you took a glance, and she gave you a 'hmph' and rolled her eyes. In the previous year, she was your partner for everything, and the both of you was the best of friends. But not anymore. Like I said, all good things come to an end anyways.  You looked around to find for a partner. Your eyes spotted Jungkook, who was extremely focused in separating the chemicals in two test tubes. You realised, he looks so focused, so extremely handsome in- what...? Wait. But hasn't he got a partner yet? Since he's all that and all. Jungkook noticed you staring at his perfect face. 'Wanna be my partner?' His words make you snap back to reality, and you fluttered your eyelashes. 'Yah! Kook! I was your partner until-' Jungkook covered Yoongi's mouth, 'Hyu- I mean Yoongi. You were originally with Taehyung anyways.' He chuckled at his friends and then chuckled at your cute gesture and put down the two test tubes to pull you to his lab desk. 'Go start on your work, Hee. You've got not much time left.' He put back his lab goggles and continued his work. He looks so adorable!! OH MY HEE. I MEAN. EUNHEE. You physically slapped your forehead, thinking that it was a mental gesture. 'Yah. Eunhee. Why are you slapping yourself?' 'Oh?' You felt your cheeks burning. You wanted to slap yourself again, in hope that he doesn't see your burning cheeks behind those blurry lab glasses. You turned around and started your work.


   Fortunately for you, you found Chemistry quite a breeze. You usually scored pretty well, better than average, for the subject. That includes the top student in Chemistry too, and everyone envied that. You read the instructions, 'Add solution B into a large test tube. Add sodium hydroxide and aluminium foil and warm. Test for any gases evolved.' ! The only flaws and fear you had, its warming things on the Bunsen burner. You despise it. The last time you did it the chemicals almost popped out on you, and almost, really, nearly, hit Sunmi. You are still regretful for that. You added the stuff on the instructions and finally put the damp litmus papers on the mouth of the large test tube. You took your test tube holder and carefully, warm the test tube on top of the luminous flame, and put it at an angle where it would not burn your hand. You felt the test tube boiling, and noticed your heart palpitations, making your hand tremble as you put your test tube away from the flame. The chemicals were still boiling, but you thought it might stop so you placed it nearer to you but you kept your distance. Alas, it got outrageous and popped out from the test tube. 'Omo!' You yelled, but only loud enough for Jungkook to hear. Or maybe the whole row, which consists of you, Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung. Your eyes widened as you backed away from your lab desk. As if it was your worst day ever, the chemicals just had to splash on your hands. You quickly put the test tube in the rack and ran to the sink. 'Hee, you alright?' He stopped his practical and rushed to the scene. 'You should've been more careful, Hee.' He gave you a small chuckle as he grabbed your hands and rubbed it with his soft, gentle touch of his thumb, blowing it with his warm and subtle breath of his. The pupil of your eyes broadened. You looked at him, wanting to bawl but you just couldn't. Instead you seemed to melt at his touch, staring intensely at him. You stared dumbstruck, tongue-tied. Jungkook, on the other hand, felt his cheeks burning harshly, like a forest going through deforestation. He forced himself to just focus on your hands, but it didn't help either. Your hands were pure, like that expensive silky chiffon dress that he gave his mother for her birthday. He wanted to grab hold of your hands and keep it in his pocket forever. What are you thinking, kook? You're obsessed with hands now? He thought. Jungkok snapped back into reality, 'You shouldn't be afraid to ask me for help, Hee. That's why I'm here.' You returned to the real world and rolled your eyes at him. Well you really need to build the walls so that he would not enter into your tragic life now. 


  Chemistry ended in a blink of an eye, and you were still stuck with Teacher Goo for detention. Apparently Jungkook told you his schedules, and it was all same timings and same classes. Well that was something to bring up. The only classes you had with the same timings and schedules was with Sunmi, and now Jungkook. Teacher Goo went on and on and on about Chemistry classes, and how it is going to be brought- whatever. You topped the whole class and you couldn't be bothered to pay attention anyways. 

  It seemed like a day after his finished talking, and you felt your dark circles forming. Why did you take Chemistry in the first place? At least you didn't have to meet Teacher Goo for like what, 4 hours? Well that's how long you thought his lessons were. School ended, you heaved a sigh of relief and you skipped mentally to the school gate and back home. You escaped from Jungkook and Taehyung, who invited you for an ice cream lunch kinda thing, and you couldn't be bothered so you skipped anyways. Bus 405 came, (not 407, (1) as it was a way from that stranger's house to school) you tapped your card as you put on your headphones and slipped into your favourite seat on the bus. The bus came to a halt suddenly, because apparently some idiot forgot that the bus came at this timing and ran to catch the bus. That's how often it happened. You didn't want to take the inconvenience to look who was idiot anyways. Your music stopped and you bat your eyelids. You stiffened but then realised your music was played again, this time it wasn't with your headphones but with a foreign earpiece. You turned your head, and encountered with a guy you didn't want to see in your life again, 'Park Jimin.' 


 

 

WOOOO GUYS 1600 WORDS!!! Thats alot for me !! Hehehe ^~^ Oh!! And!!!! 20 SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS ;-; IT REALLY MEANS ALOT ALOT ALOT TO MEEEEEEE /hugs hugs hugs 

HOW IS EUNHEE×KOOKIE HERE!!! FLUFF MUCH? [ I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE 20 SUBSCRIBERS /squeals ]

So because of that, I rushed to finish up this chapter and to be honest I thought of this in like, one day and I couldn't wait to post it for you guys ♡♡

ANYWAYS IT'S MY LAST YEAR IN SECONDARY SCHOOOOOL and our national exams are coming in like what? 26 more days?!?"? It's crazy I'm still here writing fanfics because that really takes my stress of anyways. So!! I may not post a lot frequently because it's really time for me to panic ( I want to go to a junior college ;-; ) and so I hope you guys would understand. Well here ya go, Chapter 4. Oh and do check out the two one shots that I'm going to post (the one shot that I wrote years ago) in place of 내 파트너 ; 전정국 , like I said, I can't update frequently ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

alright, see you next time guys.

xoxo