My new Boyfriend

My new Boyfriend

 

“xiumin is cute! Xiumin is handsome!” you were reading facebook updates loud.

“ofcourse he is… my cutie pie <3” you said to yourself.

“xiumin is my husband….” Your eyes went wide.

“what? Husband?? Yah.. yah…. He is my husband…  MINE ONLY” you said making annoyed face staring at your laptop screen.

“Xiumin is only MINE, mentally, physically, physiologically, biologically, chemistry, botony, zoologically; as per everything he is only MINE” you yell towards the laptop screen.

“xiumin is mine and Kim Minseok is MINE!! You people understood !!” you continue to yell at laptop screen being too annoyed… “aishhh…. This makes me miss him more… chincha…” you close the laptop screen with loud noise .

You sit on bed holding a big teddy he had gifted you on the day of marriage and named it after him so that it would stay with you when he is out on his busy schedules. You were completely annoyed that day… the intensity of missing your husband was tooooooooo much.

“why are you making me wait for this long? I miss you badly… its been 2 months that I saw your face… you don’t even lift my calls now a days” you talk with the teddy holding its hands and your eyes were already filled with tears.

Your phone suddenly made a sound saying you have a message and you checked your phone and there was notification of concert schedule of EXO. “today he will be back to seoul and tomorrow concert in seoul! Hmmmm….. ok” you sighed heavily.

Your stomach was growling because of hunger and you went to have dinner with your in-laws. You were already married to xiumin and stayed with his parents in outskirts of the city , helping his parents with their work and happily spending time with them made you day always. Minseok would come home when he had time as his life was super ultra busy all the time and his career was important but since his dad’s health was not very well so your marriage was done very soon, and so you promised minseok you would takecare of his parents so that he could work peacefully . minseok trusted you and loved you a lot. You were well educated and very adjustable and helpful in nature and so it was easy for his parents to get adjusted to you too.

Having a happy meal with parents and minseok’s father was a humorous person and his mother looked after you like her daughter. And minseok’s sister was living alone in seoul because of her studies.

You helped minseok’s dad arranging for tomorrow’s work and helped mom with all the kitchen work and all three were watching tv together in living room. Music bank re-telecast  was coming on with call me baby song and his parents concentrated completely on tv screen watching their son’s dance.

You eyes was filled with tears again watching minseok on screen.once the performance was over “omoni! I am gonna sleep… I am too sleepy!” you informed and bid them goodnight and went  to your room.

Tears rolled down your cheeks no matter how much you controlled it. You slept on the left side of the bed always and the big teddy on the right filling minseok’s place. But today you slept on right side of the bed holding the teddy tightly. Your pillow was wet with your tears… you closed your eyes trying to sleep but felt too empty inside because your heart was completely taken…. Your heart was in seoul doing activities .

“omma” minseok ran home and hugged his mom.

“minseok?” called his mom in surprise as both smiled widely and hugged.

“my son!” came his dad walking slowly.

“appa!! How are you? Health is all fine??” minseok asked in caring tone.

“see!! I am all fit and I do many works like before” his dad’s replies smiling.

Minseok keeps searching for you , his eyes searching for you in all possible directions to see your excitement but you are trying to sleep focusing and trying hard.

“you look lifeless my baby, are you taking care of your health?” his mom asks him in worried tone.

“yae omma!! I am fine J , came straight from airport so I am little tired” minseok replies convincing his mom.

“she is in room go see her” his mom says knowing that he was searching for you  and minseok silently tiptoes into your room . as you will be turning your back towards the room door he slowly walks to the other side to look at your face but suddenly a pain strikes in his heart seeing you.

He freezes there for a moment and stares at you. You hug the teddy tightly but still your face is wet with all the crying which was done and you tried to control. Minseok suddenly feels suffocated and silently goes out of the room back into kitchen. His face dropped down with sad expression.

“is she crying again?” minseok’s mom asks him and he nods in acceptance.

“just lift your phone once in a while atleast, she is being crying everyday for more than 15 days now. She thinks I have not noticed and she is back in the morning with bright smile.”minseok’s mom says in very caring tone to which minseok nods.

“drink this and go to sleep soon” his mom gives him a glass of milk.

Meanwhile you start hiccupping suddenly and  wakeup and walk out into kitchen but realize that your minseok was home and your omoni was talking, you wait and slowly walk into kitchen when minseok starts to drink milk.

“someone is complaining about me?” you say as you walk into kitchen.

“yah~ yah~ crybaby… I was complaining about you only… how you cheating on my son and  palying with your boy friend daily” omoni suddenly replies frowning.

“Boy-boy friend??” minseok asks with eyes going wide.and you giggle.

“yah! Boyfriend!! Take care of her ok” omoni says smiling at you  and walks out of kitchen into her room.

“yah~ what boyfriend…..?”minseok yells…but you cut his sentence.

“baby you are too loud… come with me” you pull minseok holding his shirt collar after drinking water and you both get into your room.

“now say me who is that boyfriend?NOW” minseok talks in high pitch .

“you have learnt to talk a lot baby” you say and pull him into kiss holding his shirt collars. Minseok wants to resist , he was more curious about the boyfriend but he closed his eyes melting into the kiss.

The kiss was smooth and stable pouring both of your love into it, showing how much you missed each other. You slowly started moving backwards and minseok held you from waist and both moved and reached to the other side of the room without leaving your lips.

The kiss deepened and you hmmmmed in response , now the kiss turned more hungry and both moved your lips for more rough kiss, and you undid all his shirt buttons and threw his shirt somewhere in the room and pulled him closer from hips , where both of your chest were pressing against eachother , the kiss complimented to it and slowly both were out of breath. Both slowly parted your lips panting hard ,still forehead connected and your hands around his neck and his hands around your hips.

“you are not angry ?” minseok asked slowly panting from the kiss session you both just had, and nooded sideways in response saying no.

“ i am sorry for making you wait this long, my schedule was too busy …” he says with low tone.

“gwenchana! I understand … but this time’s wait was too much… I missed you ” you say and hug him tight, very tight like how you hugged the teddy.

“I missed you too” minseok hugs back. you could feel his heart beat. It was soo calming and peaceful that his heart beat were echoing in your ears and it was like your hearbeats were syncing. The best ever moment in your life was to hug your hubby and feel his heart beat syncing with yours.

You part from the hug and stares into his eyes. “you look soo tired… come sleep… you have concert tomorrow”you say concerned.

He slowly sleeps to the right side of the bed and you join him and you his hair slowly patting him to sleep. “ you also sleep” minseok says in husky tone.

“let me look at my baby sleeping … I need to fill my eyes and soul with this face so that I can stay until the next time you visit” you say .

“I love you”minseok suddenly confesses and you lean and peck his lips again and confess back “I love you too”.

“ahh~” minseok suddenly sits back on the bed an pulls you in between his legs , your back leaning on him and your head on his chest , hugging you from back.

“baby!~” minseok calls you in sweet voice.

“Hmmmm” you respond to him.

“baby! Who is that boyfriend omma was talking about?” minseok slowly asks and you starts laughing with that question.

“hahahaha~ someone is jealous… hahaha aigoo you look soo cute when you are jealous  too” you say pinching his chubby cheeks.

He pouts “baby ! what you expect me to do? When I am back home after 2 long months and what I hear from my mom is you having boyfriend? What you expect me to do? Minseok speaks continuously and you again starts laughing.

“hahahah, you look soo cute” you kiss him on cheeks again.

“uh- uh-uh- baby say …” minseok whines like a cute puppy.

“the new doggie we bought” you reply and start laughing again.

“what? Doggie?” minseok shouts in surprise.

“yea! Aboji bought 2 new puppies of watch dog last week and I carried one of the around where ever I went that day. It was with me whole day… it was soo cute you know. I felt soo good playing with the puppy and omoni saw me running around with puppy and calls it as boyfriend all the time” you talk continuously and minseok keeps smiling looking at you.

“it will come with the farm helper daily morning and play with me for sometime and then go back. it has black and brown shades on it and the ears are soo cute… I will show you tomorrow morning when it comes ok” you still talk continuously explaining.

“I am soo jealous of that puppy… playing with you everyday!!! Huhuhu~~ I am suppose to do that” minseok says holding you tight.

“ohh really??? Then what about striping in the concert??” your ask with angry expression on your face controlling your laughter.

“yo-you know I-i had to do it ….” Minseok speaks unsure of what reason to say.

“yea you had to do it… showing your abs on the stage to millions of fans when I am here craving to just see and talk with you all time.” You drop your head down with sad expression.

“I am sorry” minseok says slowly.

“gwenchana!! I am not angry for that” you say with bright face suddenly and minseok’s confusion expression says it all.

“Though fans can see you on stage  topless but its only me who can touch you” you say slowly sitting on his waist and your hands on his stomach and minseok still topless and the shirt thrown in some corner in the room during kissing session.

“like this” you say huskily and move your hands up from his abs until his chest , making minseok close his eyes and feel the touch.

Minseok suddenly flips you and now he is on the top “you have become more naughty!”minseok says and claims your lips . he bites the upper lip and pulls the lower lip . the kiss deepens again and you both cuddle on bed  and soon after the kissing session part 2 was done you both doze off into eachother’s arms and the time was already 3am.

You slowly open your eyes and feel the warm hands around you and your lovely heart sleeping peacefully . you smile looking at him and moves his hairs which are near his eyes.

Minseok slowly opens his eyes and look at you with a smile. “good morning love” he greets , “good morning life” you reply back smiling widely .

Both fresh up soon and have breakfast with parents  , chitchatting and joking.

“minseok….! Come here….” You call from out . and he runs out towards you.

“see! my boyfriend!” You show him holding a cute puppy in your hand.

Minseok takes the puppy into his hand and holds it like a baby “ohh is that you who is making my wife’s heart flutter? I will defeat you” minseok speaks with confidence  and you giggle.

“isn’t he cute?” you ask.

“no…”minseok replies with serious expression. And you hit his arm playfully.

“you puppy… listen… she is MINE ok… never put eyes on my wife” he yells again .

“aigoo! Why are you yelling at that cutie….” You say taking the puppy into your arms and it looks at you with its cute eyes and you keep its forehead and kiss it before you leave it down.

You suddenly see a car approaching  towards your home. You realize that minseok has to go back for practice which makes you sad bcoz you will miss him again.

“minseok!!!!! Car is waiting for you…” you yell and go inside home and see minseok getting ready to leave.

You go and hug him from back “baby I have to leave now… take care ok” minseok kisses your forehead.

You eyes are again filled with tears to say him bye so soon. It just felt like a dream that he was with you for this less time.

“I promise ill lift your call whenever possible and I will ask for holidays and spend more time with you.” he says wiping your tears.

You silently nod and hug him again. He cups your face and crashes his lips on yours again. You melt in his arms with the feel of his soft lips, “love you” you say with a sad smile . “love you” he replies back.

You both come out of room and he bids bye for his parents and go out to get into car and you follow him.

He suddenly turns back and hugs you tight again. You hug back. “take care of health . and say my regards to all members and don’t forget to eat the snacks with members” you say with so called bright smile trying to hide your emptiness again.

Minseok nods in response and you make a fist and yell “fighting” with a bright smile .and minseok smiles back brightly. “byeeeee” you say and he waves his hands. Car starts slowly and back seat was fully filled with snacks for EXO which you and his mom had prepared together.

You stand there seeing the car’s back leaving the gate slowly . “aishh… I already miss him” you mumble to yourself. Suddenly you feel someone patting you on your shoulder. You turn and its minseok’s dad who tries to console you.

“aboji… lets go to farm?” you ask wiping your tears and giving a bright smile.

“why? To play with your boyfriend? I am not letting you cheat on my son” minseok’s dad replies laughing, and you giggle.

“aboji!....... please lets go to farm…” you whine in cute voice.

“arraso arraso lets go to fields today not farm” aboji replies and you nod at him and hold his hand and take walk slowly with him feeling the fresh air .

You feel gud walking with aboji and making jokes, even though your heart was craving for minseok always.

The end.

the intensity of missing my bias is more ;)

i hope you liked the story... please subscribe and comment :)

Thankyou:)