Isn’t that something?

Airbnb : Sleepover with G-dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ISN'T THAT SOMETHING? 

 

Everything happened so fast.

Just the other day I was blowing my birthday cake in Singapore…

Now I’m on a plane en route to Seoul.

 

Holy fudge! I’m going to Seoul.

 

”Welcome aboard, Ma’am.” Greeted the stewardess to me, I could barely nod as an answer because I still feel like puking.

My tummy feels weird and I feel like puking.

 

Oh my god. Am I really doing this?

 

I sit back slowly on my business class couch near the window and stare outside. There’s still time to back out. I can just go out of here, tell the stewardess that I changed my mind and I don’t want to go… And she’ll look at me like I’m some lunatic girl on the loose.

 

Hell no, Jimin. You’re gonna be dead if your parents know about that!

But wait… If they learn about this trip, I’m still going to be dead!

 

“Hello team, prepare for boarding.” The captain said after his greeting.

 

Shiiiiiiit. I’m really going to Seoul.

 

 

 FLASHBACK 

 

“KIM JI MIN!!!!!” I shouted as I followed her inside the house.

As soon as I dropped the call and glare at her, she immediately ran inside the elevator and closed it before I could catch up.

Ugh. That brat!!!

 

“KIM JI MIN!!!!” I continued to shout as I ran upstairs.

The housekeepers immediately run towards the living room to check what’s going on. Even Kimmy my little white Persian cat jump from nowhere hearing my voice.

Oh… I think I woke them all up—

But this isn’t the time to feel guilty. That brat!

 

“JI MIN!!!” I called again as I opened her bedroom door.

“Unnie!!!!” She replied – she looks so scared as if I’m going to eat her out alive. “I’m so sorry! Okay! I didn’t mean to. I didn’t know you’ll be this mad!” She defended.

“You didn’t mean to?! You didn’t know?! Are you kidding me?!” I said as I walk towards her. She’s still cowering on her bed, with her pink fluffy comforters covering her – she looks cute but I’m mad. “Look! Look what you’ve done!” I said, and showed her my iPhone.

 

Thank you for taking our call earlier, Miss Kim! Again, congratulations on winning the once in a lifetime experience 2-nights accommodation by superstar turned superhost G-dragon.

We have sent you an in-depth email regarding the details of this contest, your flight schedule and transportation. Please read it thoroughly and let us know if you have any concern.

See you in Seoul!

-Airbnb

 

Jimin’s eyes turned wide like saucers while reading the entire SMS I received from Airbnb. She couldn’t contained her happiness and excitement as she jumps up and down, up and down on her bed like a monkey who won a million bananas, with her eyes glued on my phone.

 

“OH MY GOSH. OH MY FREAKING GOSH.” She exclaimed. “YOU GOT IT! UNNIE! OH MY GOSH! YOU REALLY GOT IN!!!!”

“Why on earth are you happy?! This isn’t something to be happy or excited, Jimin! Are you for real?!” I said shaking her by her arms. “You’re seriously celebrating something like this?”

“Unnie! This is a once in a lifetime experience! A million girls will die just for this! Don’t you get it?! You won an accommodation with THE G-Dragon~” She explained, as if that makes so much sense to me.

“Are you kidding me? You’re really telling me this? Really, Kim Jimin?” I retorted back.

“Yah! Why are you so hard on me!” She shouted and then turned quiet in an instant. She suddenly looked sad and defeated. “This is supposed to be my birthday present for you this year. Can you just be happy about it?...” She meekly said.

 

And now it’s my turn to feel guilty? Why is she using that puppy face on me!

 

“Don’t turn the tables, Jimin. I very much appreciate the effort and all… I’m really thankful that you remember my birthday. But Jimin—” I said as I started to explain, I’m trying to make her see sense. Of how crucial this thing is. She shouldn’t have done this at the first place—

 

“Unnie… Aren’t you tired of being miserable?” She asked, catching me off-guard, making me forget of my supposed to be explantion.

“Wh—what are you talking about?”

“Don’t lie to me, Unnie… It’s been six years already. Actually, no…” And then she counted with her fingers, and ended up in nine. “Nine, unnie. Nine painful years.”

 

And just like that, all the memories from the past play inside my head.

 

One by one.

Pain by pain.

 

Ache by ache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter