Kim Jin Ah

Airbnb : Sleepover with G-dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Of course, I know most of you know this girl ;)

As always, let me know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Lots of Love,

A

 KIM JIN AH 

 

“Welcome home, Young Mistress.” The housemaid greeted me as she opens the door.

 

“Hi sweetheart, how was school?” My beautiful and elegant omma asked as soon as I got inside. She’s reading a magazine in the living room, a glass of red wine on the coffee table.

“Its fine, Omma. Like always, ballet mistress is stressing all of us for the upcoming recital. ” I explained with a sigh while I remove my outdoor shoes and slipped on my house slippers – yes, we’re all clean freaks like that.

“But your recital is still on November— or… wait, it’s on December right? What will all the fuss?” She said, closing her magazine and then walk towards me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then joined her on the couch.

“I know~~” I whined like a kid. “But mistress is a perfectionist you know, she won’t stop until we perfected the routine as if it’s like we’re just breathing…”

“Well look at you, darling. You’re whining now like a child.” Omma kidded and pinched my cheeks.

“Oww— But… All of my friends are going to this Europe trip, while I’m stuck here in Singapore doing absolutely the same thing over and over again.” Okay. That shouldn’t have left my mouth. “Omo… I’m sorry, Omma… Mianhe, that was very inappropriate—”

“It’s okay Jinah…” She warmly said while patting my head like a kid. “No need to say sorry, I understand.”

“But—”

“No buts. Go change your clothes, Jinmi will be here in a while. We’re going out to meet your appa outside for dinner.”

“Arasso.” I said guilty and immediately followed what she said.

 

I walked upstairs going to my room, the stairs isn’t as extravagant as our place back in Seoul - actually our place here in Singapore is a lot smaller compare to our place in Seoul. But for me, this place is a lot more cozy than what we have back home.

We’re living in the penthouse of Reignwood Hamilton Scotts – one of the most expensive condo-building in SG.

What do you expect from Mr. Kim, anyway?... or from a ‘chaebol’ I should say.

I’ve been living—err… staying here in SG for the past six years, to continue my ballet lessons of course. I actually don’t know what’s going on in my father’s head. That out of all the places, he chose Singapore.

Yes, I’ve been staying here for quite some time now, together with my younger sister Jinmi – who’s still in high school and yes, the two house helpers of course. My mom just visits us here from time to time (like now, she’ll stay here for a week I think.) since she’s accompanying appa in his business meetings here and there. Oh… And don’t ask me about my father, he’s just all over the place. But now, he’s apparently here in Singapore.

 

Being a daughter of one of the richest man in Korea comes a lot of trouble. A lot lots of trouble I tell you, well maybe that’s why we’re here now.

Not really, Kim Jinah. You were thrown here because of him.

 

Aish. Chincha, why are you suddenly thinking about that now?

 

*RING RING RING*

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Hello Dongsaeng!”

“Oppa! Anyyeong~” I greeted as soon as I heard my older brother’s voice.

 

Compared to my younger sister, I’m closest to my Jinwoo-oppa.

Well, duh. Ji Min is a brat.

 

“How are things in Singapore, Jinah-ah?” He asked.

“We’re fine here, school is stressful as always. How about there, oppa? You’re in New York now, right?”

“Deh. I’ll be here for 2 weeks or so, so…” I heard him sighed. “Any plans for your upcoming birthday, dongsaeng?”

“Not much, Oppa. My friends will be in a month-long Euro-trip. So I think I’ll just be here in our house – maybe, playing dolls with Ji Min.” I sarcastically remarked which made him laugh.

“Oh… How’s your rehearsals for the recital anyway? Is Sarah giving you a hard time?” He asked, he seems amuse actually. Well, here’s a fact. Sarah and Oppa used to date. Like they dated for a month I think, when oppa went here for a one month rest. He picked me up at school, he saw her, she saw him then tada! Love at first sight… or should I say love at first month. Lol.

“Well… What do you think? After you practically dumped her few months ago, she’s much harder to deal with now. She’s already hard to deal with since the beginning of the universe, how much more now—imagine that, oppa!” I hissed which made him chuckle on the other end. “Chincha! All of my ballet mates think that it’s my fault – well, my brother’s fault – to be exact, but you’re not there, so it’s my fault - that she’s stricter than ever. Any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter