Just. Like. That.

Airbnb : Sleepover with G-dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 JUST. LIKE. THAT. 

 

“Dang. You look so bad.” Manager-hyung told me as soon as he opened the van-door for me.

“Geez. Thanks, hyung. I appreciate that.” I muttered as I lower down my cap before going inside the van.

 

“Gil.” He called the driver. “Let’s drop by to the salon first and have this kid fix.”

“Deh…”

 

“So… Have you or have you not read my email?” He started while browsing on his iPad.

“I’m about to, hyung. Don’t worry—” I said, showing my phone to him.

“What? You’re just reviewing it now?!”

“Aish… Seriously, hyung. What’s with the fuss, it’s gonna be recorded anyway—”

“Really! You just missed my surprise to you—”

“Your what?” I exclaimed, catching the word “surprise”.

 

Fact 101: I dislike surprises.

 

But the bastard just shook his head, as if saying that he’s not going to spill it so I should it up.

 

Fine! You childish as$!

 

Knowing that I won’t get anything else from him, I just looked for the email he forwarded and review it by myself…

 

I opened the document and it showed me a series of pages…

Script… Schedule and… Profiles of the winners.
 

I briefly browse their profiles. It consist of a wallet size photo on the right and some details on the left. Just like a usual bio-data.

 

CHIAKI. A female shop attendant from Tokyo…

Okay... That’s cool—

 

HEE SUNG. A male beatboxer from Seoul…

Whoa. A male fan?? Chincha? I thought it’s going to be just girls. I didn’t know I have guy fans. 

 

“Jiyong, here’s your iced coffee.” Said the assistant from the back.

“Oh~ Thank you.” I said and immediately sip on it.

 

Ahh~~ So refreshing…

 

MEIYI. A female singer songwriter from China…

On the right side is a photo of a girl with purple hair. She looks so shy with that purple hair.

So cute~ I like purple. My lambo tint is purple. :P

 

CODY. A tattoo artist from Hong Kong…

Oh… Finally. Some unique individual. I might get a free tattoo from her if ever. Lol. She looks dope to be honest.

 

JINA. A ballet dancer from Singapore…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait. What?

Did I read it right?

 

JINA. A ballet dancer from Singapore…

 

Jinah...

 

JINA. A ballet dancer from Singapore.

Kim Jinah, 27. Believes that everyone connects because of one thing. Pure Passion. A passion for art, music, family, love…

A passion of one certain thing.

"I love it when I talk to different kinds of people and they share what they’re passionate about. I could clearly see the spark in their eyes as they talk about it. It’s as if it’s the only thing that matters to them… That it means a lot to them."

 

Jina…

 

Kim Jinah…

 

 

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter