August 11, 2014

I'm In Love With My Best Friend

No one's POV

          It is still Monday, the day Key showed up. Everything appeared to be rather normal. But, not entirely. For one, Taemin and Jonghyun's lunch table group- consisting of Jinki, Minho, Jongin, and Max- has mysteriously added a member. It wasn't like this, until Key had found them, giving the excuse that he had nowhere else to sit. However this was a lie, for many people asked him to sit with them, wanting to socialize with the recent addition to the usual class.

          Key assumed it would be an easy transition into the group. However, he soon realized said task was surprisingly difficult – not to mention awkward- to obtain. Upon sitting down, he was greeted by confused looks and glares, effectively alienating him. But Key chose to feign obliviousness, patiently waiting for the object of his curiosity. And eventually, Tae and Jonghyun turned to take their places next to their friends, only to be perplexed by the sight of Key.

"Ehm..." Jonghyun murmurs, obviously displeased with the unfamiliar presence.

"Oh, hey. I'm just sitting here for the time being, wanted to meet people..." Key responds, all while discreetly eyeing Taemin up and down, "see some things."

"Okay. If you're going to become a new lunch companion, you may as well learn a little something about these guys," Taemin offers with his hand gestured towards the rest.

"I'm Choi Minho, the charming, charismatic prince of the freshman class."

"Which is moron for frog butler," Max snorts.

"And this little headache is Max, a senior," Minho jabs.

"Break it up lovebirds," Jinki says with an exacerbated sigh. "I'm Jinki, a junior by the way, and have the misfortune of being acquainted with them."

"And lastly, ME, Kim Jongin, freshman," he says eagerly, adding, "along with being the most mature of us all."

"Well, so now that you know generalities at least, how about you give yourself a proper introduction?" Taemin inquires.

"Here goes nothing... I'm Key, a freshman, outgoing, gorgeous-as you all can tell," he takes a moment to tousle his styled hair, “but most importantly, I get what I want.”