August 9, 2014

I'm In Love With My Best Friend

Jonghyun's POV

          I've barely been able to get through the first week of junior year of high school. I don't even understand how I made it through freshman and sophomore year, but just as soon as I release that thought into the world, I recieve my answer in the form of a nudge from my life long friend, Taemin. We're currently at my house, in the middle of playing Call of Duty.

"Earth to Jjong," Taemin says as he pauses the game "Why are you blanking out? Don't tell me you've already burned out."

"Oh... No, it's nothing! I-I was just imagining all the ways I could dominate the multiplayer," I said, trying to maintain my cool appearance after being caught wandering in space.

"If you say so."

          The remainder of the day went by with trash talking each other and stuffing ourselves with junk food, the way it always has been and always should be.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     Hey~ This is the first chapter for you guys, short and sweet to start everything off.