The talk

Dream House: the making
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blank stare..@_@

 

 

 

Deja vu. Yunhye said to herself.

Yunhye stared at her eldest brother while he walks back in forth, this time in front of their father’s office at home.

The youngest Jung can’t decide whether to ask his brother what’s wrong or simple ask the maid to get her a bucket of pop corn.

After a few minutes, Yunhye just decided to watch and see what her lovesick brother plan to do.

“I should really get that pop corn.”

But before she could ask someone to get her the snack, her dear brother stop pacing and stood up straight with a determined look on his handsome face.

Yunho took a deep breath before finally.. finally knocking at the door.

“Come in.” Yunhye heard their father’s voice thru the door.

Her brother then hurriedly entered.

“Well then, pop corn can wait.” She said to herself as she hurriedly went near and press her right ear to the door fully intending to eavesdrop.

 

*****inside the office*****

 

The older Jung is reading some papers when he heard a knock on his door. He knows that it is not his wife because she doesn’t knock if she knows her husband is alone in his office.

When he found out that it was his eldest son at the door, the father smirk at himself. He knows instantly the reason why his son is seeking his attention.

When Yunho entered the office, the older Jung drop his paperworks to give his son his full attention. He smiled again when he saw that his son looked disturb, anxious even.

“Dad, can I talk to you for a moment?” he asked

“What is it about son?” the father asked even though he pretty much know already.

“I-it’s about Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho stuttered and it took a lot of will power from the older Jung not to laugh at his son’s face.

“What about him?” he asked casually.

“Well,ahm..Are you really planning on making him your son-in-law?” Yunho asked.

“Yes, that is, if he wanted to.” The father answered calmly still studying his son’s face.

“Will you really marry him off to Yunhye? But.. but.. you promised. You promised that you won’t force us into arrange marriage.” Yunho said, desperation is evidence in his voice.

“I didn’t force her to do such thing. And she’s not getting married to him.” Mr. Jung smiled, enjoying his son’s distress.

“You have to keep your promise and wait, what? She’s not getting married to him?” Yunho asked his father again, confusion is written all over his face.

“How will he be your son-in-law if he won’t marry Yunhye?”

“Yunhye is not my only child.” Mr. Jung’s smile never left his face while he waited for his son’s reaction.

 

“You mean you are planning to match him with Changmin that’s why you are sending him to the states??” he exclaimed.

Mr. Jung lost his smile and just stared blankly at his son.

“You know what son, I’m starting to doubt your intelligence and your sanity.” He said blankly.

Yunho just stared back at his father more confused than ever.

After a while of staring contest between father and son, the father surrendered with a hearty laugh.

“I have to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter