Know Your Name

Dream House: the making
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! it's been a while..Sorry for the long wait..here's a late Christmas present.. 

Don't forget to send some love!! ^__^v 

 

 

There he is again. The tall guy from the other day. The one he bump into. 

Yeah, not one of his finest moments. It is embarrassing how a stranger was able to witness his clumsiness, although it is almost an everyday occurrence for him. 

Jaejoong discreetly glance at the tall handsome man's direction once again. 
And he blush just remembering what happened earlier that week. 
It's been two months since the semester started and a month since he first saw the handsome guy here at the library. The guy seemed smart and diligent student since he came to the library atleast twice a week. 
He still doesn't know his name and to be honest he was too shy to approach him. 

"Oh..Yunho -sunbae is here!" Squawked, I mean said Junsu, my classmate and friend who also work as an SA.

"Who?" I asked him curiously. 

"Yunho. Jung Yunho-sunbae. You know, the Central Student Government president?" 

"..." 

"Basketball varsity player." 

"..."

"Honorary dance club member."

"..."

"Oh you're hopeless Joongie! Where were you during the freshmen orientation ceremony? I clearly remembered he delivered a speech." Junsu said obviously exasperated at his friends cluelessness. 

"Oh, I missed it. I was lost while coming here. I got off the wrong bus station so I had to walk. When I arrived. Everyone is getting ready for the campus tour." He explained.

"That happened to me too. Only I feel asleep on the bus and end up missing my stop. That was two freaken' stop I missed. No one even bothered to wake me. Haist." Junsu said, obviously upset at the memory, his friend looked so cute while pouting that Jaejoong could not help but let out a laughter. 

Thank goodness there are not much students inside the library at that time of the day or they might be reprimanded for being too noisy. 

"That was not funny! Going back to what I was saying. Jung Yunho is the current president of CSG. Among other things that I said earlier." He explained leaning a little closer to Jaejoong as if to whisper a secret. 

"And he is here." He said. 

"He is setting over there, the farthest table on your right." Junsu whispered, eyes looking at the direction he just mentioned, urging him to follow where he was looking at.

But Jaejoong didn't. He did not looked or even spare a glance at that direction. He did not have to look who is seating in that direction to know who Junsu is referring to, because Jaejoong knows exactly who it is. He's been repeatedly glancing at that direction where a tall, handsome man is seated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter