Stranger

Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The expensive car was moving in night streets with low speed.

The driver titled her head to the side window, let her long brown hair dance in wind.

Her eyes looked darker by her eyeliner. And the red lipstick made her lips look more bolder. A slight blush show her rosy cheeks perfectly.

She looked more attractive with that slight frown on her face but the boy next to her, didn’t like it.

He glanced over her profile and huffed. “Noona, please don’t make that face. You ruin my mood.”

The girl took a glance of her younger brother. A young boy with big eyes and handsome face. “If you are sick of my face just go and find a girlfriend to accompany you in this boring ceremony.”

He sighed tiredly. “I’m just sick of struggling with you.”

“So don’t.” she simply answered.

“Noona, it’s not like I’m dying to take apart in these ceremonies, but we should do it. Dad want us to meet powerful CEOs and become known between them. Your perfect holiday in China is over. We are in Korea now and we should help Dad to handle company.”

“Shut up, Kyungsoo. You are talking like I was really in holiday there. I was leading our company there, stupid bro.”

“So just do it here too.”

“I do just if you stop dragging me in this s parties.”

“Noona, you should be friend with powerful people to raise your own power. It’s not a simple party, no. we need to…”

“I just need you to be quit.” She cut in.

“Noona, I’m explaining to you that...”

“Ok, ok, whatever you say. Just be quit I hate when you talk like an old man.”

His brows met. “I’m not talking like an old man, you are the one whom don’t act as her age. You act like a little spoiled girl and it’s all dad’s fault. He spoiled you a lot.”

“Of course he does. I’m her princess.” She stoke out her tongue made her brother shook head in disappointment although he liked her childish side more than her cold one.

“A princess never drive a car, she had driver.” He was still made at her for refused coming with driver and insisted on driving her own car.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I just feel like wanna drive.”

“No you just did it to piss me off.”

She winked cutely. “Bingo.”

He let out a deep sigh. “I warn you Ham Eunjung. Don’t dare to get distance from me.”

“What? Are you out of your mine? Why should I stand beside you?”

“Because of that short dress.” He pointed to her bare legs. “I won’t let you go around like it. You should stay with me.”

She smirked. “Dream on.”

 

 

 

 

The young tall boy was greeting his guest one by one. His deep voice and polite yet nice greeting wasn’t the only thing that attracted people on him. Having a perfect body and handsome face made him looked like a shining star and the sweet smiled on his lips melt the lady’s heart.

"Congratulation to you chanyeol-Sshi. Being a powerful CEO at young age isn’t easy. Your father must feel proud on you.” An old man said smiling.

Mr.Park looked at his son and smiled proudly. “Of course. I didn’t expect him to be this much successful. Now I can rest peacefully and leave company in his hands.”

“Don’t say it dad. I still need a lot of things to learned from you.” He said politely.

The two old man started talking about their memories in past and Chanyeol start feeling a bit bored. He looked around to get sure everything is perfect. His father held this ceremony to celebrate his son’s success in business and he was glad, but it was getting a bit boring. He had worked all the week and now, even in party every conversation arrived to work.

As he was looking around his eyes caught two new guests. A young man and young lady.

He couldn’t see the face of the guy due crowd, but the lady… she looked beautiful from that distance. Her short black dress was showing how perfect her body was. She looked so care free about everything.

He was smiling unconsciously.

“Chanyeol.”

He backed to himself as his father called him. “Yes?”

“Anything happened? What are you laughing at?”

He felt embarrassed. “No.Please forgive me I come back soon.”

His father nodded. “Ok.”

He distanced from them and looked at spot he saw that girl but she wasn’t there.

He shifted his gaze to other place and saw her again. She was standing with some people and was talking and smiling with.

Suddenly the girl looked at her and eyes met. His heartbeat got faster and for the first time he felt helpless.

The girl smiled at him. He could swear it was a teasing one. How she dared? He was Park Chanyeol. The untouchable guy whom all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter