Chapter 2

In Love With Your Bestfriend

  

  

 

 

        Morning come faster than expected. Its 7 am now and the young couple is still on their dreamlands. Suddenly a loud music can be heard from nightstand, which happened to be Ahra's alarm.

 

Ahra POV

        I opened my eyes then look at my cute boyfriend still sleeping. I get up then walks to bathroom to clean myself.

        "Ahhh~ morning bath is always the best~" I said when the cold water running from my head till my toes. I grab the shampoo bottle, pour it on my head then massage my scalp.

        After 20 minutes taking a bath, i walks to my room to take my clothes then i saw Byunghun still sleeping. 'This kid…'. I shakes my head while walking to our walk-in closet then choose a simple and casual clothes for today and wear my clothes there.

        When i turned my body, i see Byunghun staring at me while smirking naughtily. "What a good view in the morning~" He said while walking to me. I chuckled. "Since when you're standing in  there byung?" I hug him then look up at him. "Since someone taking off her towel then walking around nak-". I immediately cover his mouth with my palm. 'Geeeezzz this boy!'. "Hey hey! Stop it!"

        I put the best angry face that i have. But you know what? He just laughing! Laughing like a crazy person. God… Why did you choose him for me………

 

Byunghun POV

        I walk to the closet because i know Ahra is in there. I open the door then look at Ahra taking of her towel then start looking around the closet .

        She turned around then look at me with a bit shock face. I walk closer to her then she hug me tightly. She asked me since when i stand there. I said since she's taking off her towel and walking around but she's immediately cover my mouth with her palm then sulk at me. I laughs hardly at her cuteness.

        "Byung lets go down, i'm hungry~~" She said while pulling my hand to dining room.

         We eat breakfast silently then suddenly she ask me something. "Do you have any classes today?". I shakes my head. "Nope, i don't have any classes today. I'm free today. Why baby?".

         She suddenly pouting like a kid. "Lucky you~ I have 4 classes, 2 assignment, and 1 project." She sighed heavily. "Project? What project?". "A project from Mr. Hoseok. He asked us to create a new dance moves but not with the usual moves and music. Like folks music but with modern dance."

          I nodded in agreement. "Then what kind of music and moves will you do baby?" I asked while biting my toast. "I will try to combine hiphop and ballet. Since my speciality in ballet and Jonghyun in hiphop~" She say while drinking her juice. "Jonghyun? That Choi Jonghyun?". She nods. "Yes honey, Choi Jonghyun your friend~ his best genre is hiphop right?" I nods. "You're lucky that your partner is a dance prodigy~ but be careful with him baby." She frowns. "Why? He seems like a good kid~ he's nice to the others too." I chuckle. "I mean he's not dangerous like that. He has kind of short-temper. He'll get mad easily when something doesn't go like the way he wants. So, don't you ever try to make him mad or sad~" She smile then nodded in understanding. "Got that, sir!" I laughed while ruffling her long red hair.

 

Author POV

        15 minutes later Ahra and Byunghun already sit on Byunghun's car, because he insisted he want to drive Ahra to her campus.

*on their way to campus*

        "Honey, i might get home late. So don't pick me or wait for me~ you can eat dinner first if you're hungry." Ahra said while playing with her phone.

        "That late babe?" She nods. "I need to finish my assignments today, because you know Mr. Jun and Mrs. Sojin won't wait~ also i need to start the project with Jonghyun today. So yeah~ that late." She smile faintly to Byunghun. "Don't worry yeobo~ i'll come home as soon as possible."

 

Byunghun POV

        I parked my car in front of the gate. "Be home as soon as possible okay?" I look at her with a pout on my lips. She nodding her head before getting off from the car then walk to my side. "As soon as possible~" She pecked my lips then smiling. "Remember, don't wait for me. If you're hungry, you can eat first. There's kimchi stew on fridge, you can heat it." I nods in understand then she kissed my cheek and smiling. "See you at home honey~ i love you~" I kissed her forehead. "See you baby, i love you too." She waves while smiling at me then run inside the building.

        I look at her running then without i realise i'm smiling widely like an idiot. 

        Nam Ahra. I feel like i'm the luckiest guy in this universe to have you. I smile before turning on the engine again to drive to our home.

        I look at my watch. '10 am. What should i do? It'll be a boring day if i stay at home till Ahra come home...'

       Then suddenly i heard my phone ringing. "Bang Min-"

        "Ma boy byung! Ssup!"

        "What do you want Minsoo??"

        "Already badmood in this bright day? Come on! Bright your mood up byung! Cheer up cheer up!!!" 

        He said while shouting like a mental on the other line.

        "Since we have no schedule, lets go to X Mall. My boyfriend just open a cafe there. Its the grand opening today! And i don't accept any 'no'. I'll wait you there at 11! See ya there buddy."

        He hung up the call. Seriously what's wrong with him? He act like a cold person to stranger when he's actually warm inside. Tsk, stupid lazyass.

        I text him to send the mall's address. X Mall... X Mall. I put the address on my GPS after receiving the text from Minsoo then start driving to there by following the GPS.

        30 minutes later i arrived at the X Mall. I enter the building then walks around to search the newly opened cafe. When i walks while focusing on my phone, i don't realize that there's someone walking to my direction while focusing on their phone too.

        Then………………… BANG!! I bumped into that person hardly. My phone flew away so does that person's phone

        I stand up angrily then walks toward that person.

        "WHERE THE IS YOUR EYES?! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY-" I widened my eyes when i realise who is that person.

 

                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

        "Chanhee???"

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

a long one(maybe) xDD

ah and btw thank u for subscribing~ *tears of joy* i love u aalllll  (o^^)o♡♡

comment comment hihihi x3