Chapter 4

In Love With Your Bestfriend

 

 

 

*Next day on SAU Campus C*

Daniel POV

        Chanhee and i walks to canteen while laughing. Then we sit on the table in the middle of canteen.

        "Daniel-ah~" Chanhee suddenly call me. "Yes Channie?" I answer him.

        "Do you still remember how's the feeling when you're falling in love with Minsoo?" I nodded.

       "Yes yes yes! And even after all these years, i still remember how is it felt~" i smiles widely while remembering the first time i saw him.

         "Tell me! Tell me~ also tell me how's your first meeting him!"   Chanhee look at me with his puppy eyes.

          "Do you remember the day when you go to Europe?" He nodded. "Its all started from that day~"

 

*flashback*

        "Chanhee-ya~ promise us you'll be back after 5 years??" Ahra said while sobbing on my arm.

        "I promise Aya~" Chanhee said while ruffling her hair. Then we heard the announcement of Chanhee's flight will take off soon.

        "That's the cue! I need to go now. Wait for me guys~ i'll be back after 5 years~" Chanhee said while hugging us tightly then walks to the gate while waving to us. We waved to him till he lost from our sight.

        "Yes it is. But its just for 5 years! After that he'll be here with us again~!" Ahra smiled widely while nodding. "5 years~ lets wait for him together, Dani-ya~" I smiled and nodding too.  

        "Thank you for the ride~ See you on monday!" Ahra said while waving then entered her house. "See ya~" Then i drive to a cafe near my house.

 

         TOP Cafe.    

 

        I entered the cafe then sit on the table in the corner. Suddenly i heard a deep and husky voice.

        "Your order, Sir?" He looked at me with his cute smile. I stared at his face. 'Damn that cute smile and y voice...' I looked at his arm. 'OMMMFFFGGGGG THAT MUSCLES- i wonder how's the feeling hugging those arms… Wait- no!'

       My heart beats faster, i feel my blood rushes to my cheek(?), and i also feel kinda something ticklish on my stomach.

        'WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?????!!!'

        "Uh Sir?" He waved his hand in front of my face. "Ah yes??" I keep staring at him. "Your order...?" He put the menu on my table. I looked at the menu.

        "I want Red Velvet and Cheesecake. Also Cappucinno and Caramel Latte~" I said while giving the menu to him. He wrote the order. "Anything else, Sir?" He looked at me while keep smiling.

        "Ah- and i want...... you~" I winked at that waiter. That waiter look at me with a surprise face but then i saw him smirking. "Your orders will come soon, Sir~" He said while walking towards the kitchen.

        5 minutes later a waitress come and put my drinks on my table. "This is your drink~ Enjoy~" She said then leaving my table.

        "Wait!!" She turned around. "Me?" I nodded. "Yes you~ i wanna ask you something." She nodded. "What do you want to ask, Sir?"

        I pointed at the waiter earlier. "Who is he?".

        "Ah he's C.A.P, our new waiter. Is there something wrong with him, Sir?" She asked while looking at me worriedly.

        'C.A.P? What a weird name.'

        I frowned "Nope~ just asking. You can leave now~" She nodded again then leave the place where she's standing earlier.

        Later, C.A.P comes to my table, bringing my cakes.

       "Here's your cake. Enjoy~" He said while putting my cakes on table.

        When he was about to walk away, i held his wrist. "WAIT!!" I almost shouted. 'Can you hold yourself Daniel??!! Gosh why are you so stupid Ahn Daniel! What will you do with him now? Ask him to eat with you? You're just know him 1 hour ago! So that's a no no~ what will-'

        "Is there something wrong, Sir?" C.A.P asked while frowning.

        "Ah... I just- its-" I looked at him nervously.

        "You just??" He said while staring at my eyes

        'Daammnnn those eyes- i wonder how's the feel staring at those eyes while cuddling- AARRGGGGGHHHH NO! Stop your wild imagination Daniel! Okay calm down~ inhales... exhales...'

        "I just wanna say thanks~" I said while smiling.

        He smiled at me back then bowing. "Its okay, Sir~ that's my job anyway." I nodded then he bowed again before leaving my table.

       Without i realize, my lips formed a smile itself. Suddenly an idea popped out. 'That's it!!'

        I took out a paper and a pen from my bag then write something.

 

        'Thanks for lightening up my day, C.A.P-ssi! This is for u, please enjoy it~ oh! And btw the name is Daniel. 8xxxxxxxx- im expecting for a call tonight~ ;)'

 

        I put the paper in the middle of cheesecake and cappucinno then walk towards cashier after i told the waitress to let C.A.P clean the table.

        "So, everything is $90. Anything else?" I shakes my head then take out my money to pay it.

        I take the cashback. "Ah C.A.P-ssi? Can you please clean my table?"

        He tilting his head. "Why me?"

         I shrugged. "Because my table is so messy and the other workers seems so busy~"

         He nodded. "Thank you C.A.P-ssi!" I smiled and bowed a bit to him before leaving the cafe with a wide grins on my face.

 

*end of flashback*

 

        "OMGGGGGGG!!!! What happened after that???" Chanhee ask me with a curiousity plastered on his face.

        I chuckle. "After that, he called me at the night and said thanks~ ever since from that day, i always come to that cafe to watch him working. Until one day he ask me out in the same date and same place! Ah i still can't believe its been 4 years~" I said while smiling widely

 

Chanhee POV

        "Ah i still can't believe its been 4 years~"

        Suddenly i feels my tears drop on my cheek.

        "Omg Channie?! What happened? Are you okay??!!" Daniel said while my back.        

        I wipe my tears. "There's nothing wrong~ its just i'm touched with yours and Minsoo's story. Its too cute and romantic!" I lied to him.

        "Damn Channie- i thought something happened to you..." He said while pouting. I laughs.

        "There's nothing wrong~ trust me!" I try to reassure him.

        He nodding his head then suddenly he jump from the seat.

        "! I have a private class now! See you later Channie!" He say while running to his class. I nod and smile.

        But the smile on my face quickly faded and it changes with a frown and sighs.

        'When will Byunghun and i have a romantic story too?'

    

 

 

 

 

————————————————————————————————————

 

Heyhoooooo im baaaccckkkk!!! *shouts like a crazy person*

im sorry ive been busy lately- homeworks are killing me slowly ; A ;

btw thank u for all my babies(re:subscriber) *tears of joy*

i love chu guys really~ ; w ;)~♡      

and im waiting for ur comments 애기들~ ♡♡

(ps : a lil bit NAP wont hurt u right~ ;) ㅎㅎ)