Chapter 1

In Love With Your Bestfriend

THE FIRST CHAPTER IS UUUPPPP!!! -dances to exid's up and down- ENJOOOYYY~~

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Byunghun POV

 

        I walked out from bathroom to the living room to find my girlfriend sitting on couch while focusing to her phone. "Ahra baby~ what are you doing?" I asked while kissing her neck and arm. "I'm texting now yeobo." She said while keep focusing on her phone.

        Yes, eventhough we haven't married yet but we live like a married one. She calls me yeobo and sometimes i call her yeobo too. We live in the same place since we are dating for about 3 years now. Also we are studying in the same place, Seoul Arts University, but in different major. I'm in music and she's in dancing.

        I frowned. "With who?" I ask again. "Chanhee~" Ahra answered it happily while smiling.

        Lee Chanhee. My girlfriend's bestfriend who just came back from his study in europe 5 months ago to finishing his study here, in the same place with me and Ahra.

        "Can you please stop texting for a while and look at me?" I said while pouting. Trying to look cute in front of my girlfriend. But then i can heard her laughing hardly. "Please stop it byung~ you aren't look cute at all~" She said while keep laughing.

        I sent her my glare but she keeps laughing. "I'm sorry okay~" She peck my cheek. "I'll stop texting now~~" She said while putting her phone on table then move herself to sit on my lap.

        I smiled widely. I kiss her lips, hug her waist then lay her down on couch.

 

 

 

Ahra POV

 

        When we are in the middle of enjoying our kiss, Byunghun's stomach suddenly growling then Byunghun suddenly staring at me while grinning. I laughed.

        "Wait here yeobo~ i'll cook something for you." I pecked his lips then walks towards kitchen to cook my boyfriend's favourite food, Kimchi Fried Rice.

        I open the fridge door then take out some kimchi and the other ingredients. I slice the kimchi, take out a full plate of rice then start heating the pan with some butter on it.

        After 10 minutes cooking, i bring the fried rice and a glass of water to my boyfriend on living room.

        I gave him the plate then he immediately took the plate from me and start eating the fried rice fastly like he haven't eat for a many years.

        I his back. "Slow down byung~ your food isn't going to run~" He nodding his head but after that he eat fastly again. I just can laugh at my child-like boyfriend.

        "This kid…"

 

 

Author POV

 

        Byunghun look at Ahra yawning. "Wanna sleep now Ahra-ya?" He hold her hand then caressing the back of her hand with his thumb. She nodded. "Yes~ i'm sleepy byung. I have morning classes tomorrow." she said while yawning. I nods then get up to walks to his room and Ahra's.

        Byunghun lay on the right side and Ahra on the left side. he hug her then her cheek. "Sleep well Ahra~ I love you." He said while keep her cheek. "You too Byunghun~ i love you too" She kissed his cheek before drifted to sleep with Byunghun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1st chapter! x) do you like it? x)

pleaseeee leave a comment o u o