YoonJin beginning (ACTUALLY WORKING ON THIS ONE)

Random Story/Oneshot Ideas

“Suga, you’re on! Now!” Hoseok called as he ran off the stage, the fans behind him chanting his name.

JHope

JHope

JHope

Yoongi looked up and nodded, an indifferent expression on his face as usual as he stood and took the microphone from the other. He stood just behind the curtain until the crowd calmed, then cleared his throat and spoke into the mic.

“Hello.” he said in English, the way everyone knew he did. There was a collective murmur, then there was silence until a girl screamed, and then they were chanting his name.

Suga

Suga

Suga

Suga

This was all the rush he needed. He calmly stepped out onto the stage and watched as the crowd that had flitted to the back after JHope came down from stage moved back to the front, cheering for him. Closing his eyes,  Suga let his head fall back, just basking in what he liked to think of as his stage. But it actually was; when he was onstage, it was his. He owned it completely. And everyone knew better than to interrupt when Suga was rapping. Everyone.

Taking a breath, he held up a hand, and the screaming crowd went quiet. He gave them  a lazy smirk, a few muffled squeals reminding him he wasn’t just liked for his rapping, and he chuckled in a deep voice. It held no humour, just ‘I know I’m the best’ in it, and no one dared correct him.

He raised a hand a little and snapped his fingers in the direction of the DJ. Jimin was clearly having fun tonight, a huge grin on his face as he pulled his headphones off and let the beat play. Suga almost smiled as the familiar tune invaded his mind. He had been working on this for about three months; his part in a song that he Rap Monster and JHope were in. They each wrote their own parts, but the other two mostly referred to him whenever faced with a problem. So he basically wrote the song.

“This is…” he said, again, in English, just because he felt they liked hearing him speak the language, “Cypher’s… Triptych.” they burst into cheers upon hearing a new song name, and he smirked, the usual “crazy man grin” that appeared whenever he was rapping just happened to make another appearance.

“Nae domein dopeman.com maikeuro yeoreot honnaetji

eonhaengeun jokswae gateo

nae joemyeongeun hyeoro pokhaeng

sinangsimi gadeukhan deoge

neon taesaengbuteo geomna motae

i biteu wieseo eomsal burimyeon neon geunyang jotoehae

hiphap kkondaedeul moge himdeureo gan geot jom bose

niga jihaeseo nol ttae BTS jisangeseo none

bamsae jam peojilleo jan neoe bihae

i’m workerholic shopperholic

ni fen boda manheun pen gwasobi

hamyeo all in chamyeon goal in

goal in i’m ballin ni raep deureumyeon to ssollim

ni yeochindo hollineun nae moksorin jom kkollim

jageopsil nae noriteogo pateuneoneun pen jongi

howiga gwolliin jul aneun

neohuin sokhi maikeureul naeryeo nokil

naega haeramyeon neoneun dal

naega tteul ttaemyeon jinikka

hiphap jinpummyeongpum saekkideura

geopum wieseo naeryeowa

ya i gaegujaengideura gaegujin

ni raebeun geunyang sinse taryeong

niga gidaryeoon sigan swida

oryeom PMniga gara hawaiPM jibe garyeom.”

Half a second was all the breath he took, before full out smiling and ing killing them.

“Naega eodikkaji gana bwara

sseogeun ppuril ssak da gara

eopeo modu hanpan yesanghaji motan paran

noryeok eobsi hantanman haedaemyeo maksang

kkore eumak handapsigo nol ttae alba jarina

deo arabwara neoui jjarpgo ganeudaran

keorieoroneun hana mana getjiman kkok saranama

kkujunhi jjuk sseogeo ama nideul kkoripyoneun ama

chueo gateun insaeng neohui raebeun anabada.”

They grew louder until he couldn’t barely hear himself over them. His grin spread wider over his face, and Suga upped his volume, practically screaming, while somehow maintaining the uncaring image he always had. It was in his nature, and wasn’t going away anytime soon.

After a short breath, he started again.

“akkyeo sseugo nanwo sseun flowreul

badasseugo tto geugeol dasi sseuneun neo

hey beat jjok pallin jul areo

neo 24madie neoneun jari pyeogo arha nuwo

ni deongchie bihae raebeun ganyalpeo

ni bumocheoreom neol bol ttae mada mam apeo

nan ni eumagui keorieo dongmaege machimpyoreul geueo.”

He dropped his microphone and walked off stage, the screams a buzz in his he’d he never wanted to get rid of.