Baekyeol; "Love Me Right" Dance Inspired

Random Story/Oneshot Ideas

Park Chanyeol had a problem. Nothing he couldn’t fix, but… it was a problem. He watched Baekhyun doing a few moves from the choreography of Love Me Right, seeing the way his hips swayed and swallowing rather nervously. They had come early, because he knew Baekhyun always wanted to practice before everyone else came in and they practiced again.

 He decided to follow along, since he had nothing better to do, but he was beginning to regret his decision. Baekhyun would definitely object to before their practice, and even thgouh the sight wouldn’t leave him for a long time he still had… a problem. In his pants. Like, right freaking now, and- oh my ing God, what was Baekhyun doing? Was that even legal?

No, he thought as his eyes trailed lower than his boyfriend’s face. No, it wasn’t.

Baekhyun hummed the song under his breath as he danced, unaware of the struggling-to-not--his-boyfriend Chanyeol in the corner. After he was sure he did it right three times in a row, he turned to look at the other.

“Yah. Why are you here so early if you’re not going to practice with me?” the elder asked, and Chanyeol blinked up at him from his place in the corner of the room, on the floor.

“You…want me to?” he asked slowly, and Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, scoffing.

“We’re here to practice, Yeol. Why else would you be here?” he asked, facepalming and shaking his head at the other.

Honestly, Chanyeol could have thought of several things, other than practicing, that they could have done by now or still be doing, but he decided not to voice his thoughts. Baekhyun when disturbed from practice was a .

“I know, which is why I’m annoyed at you staring at me. It counts as disturbing.” came his voice, and Chanyeol’s eyes went wide. Seeing this, the other laughed.

“You said that out loud, idiot. Now seriously, come here.” he said, and Chanyeol was glared into getting up and coming to the other’s side. Baekhyun grinned, nodding in satisfaction, and put their song to play. They did about half the song before Chanyeol found himself in a ‘bigger problem’. Now that they were doing the entire thing from front to start, Baekhyun was going harder at it, and , that meant more action for Chanyeol to watch. Unfortunately, it meant he couldn’t concentrate on his steps, and tripped. Baekhyun stopped and looked at him, an amused look on his face.

“You’re kind of clumsy today. Suho won’t go easy on you, y’know.” he said, and Chanyeol huffed as he got into a sitting position, crossing his legs.

“I know.” he said, not looking at the other, and hoping his position prevented him from seeing the rather obvious reason he was having trouble dancing. Baekhyun looked at him curiously, and sat next to him, lowering the music until it was just background noise.

“So?” He asked. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at him, and Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“So, what’s bugging you” he asked, and Chanyeol turned a light pink colour, and shook his head, purposefully looking towards the window, which happened to be almost behind him. Far away from Baekhyun.

“Nothing.” he replied, and Baekhyun bit his lip, before getting on his hands and knees and slowly crawling towards the other, so as to sneak up on him. When he was where he wanted to be, he brought Chanyeol’s face to turn his way with a finger, and the younger gulped loudly at how close he was; their noses brushed, and Chanyeol’s gaze flitted down to his lips, then back up to his eyes.

 Baekhyun smiled lightly at the wide eyed look of the other, then leaned in and pressed his lips to his. After a few seconds, of which Baekhyun was preparing for when Chanyeol snapped, Chanyeol snapped. He took over the kiss, forcing his tongue into the other’s mouth, though there wasn’t much resistance anyway, and plundered everything. Baekhyun groaned as Chanyeol on his tongue, keening at the feeling and pulling him closer by his collar.

When they parted for air, Baekhyun panted as he stared at his boyfriend.

“Care to tell me now?” he asked, and Chanyeol froze, before letting his head fall back and he huffed out a laugh.

“Devious .” he said, looking back at him, and Baekhyun smiled, the kind of smile Chanyeol loved so much.

“Always. Now, you’d better tell me what’s wrong, ‘cause I really didn’t plan on stopping our practice to make out.” he replied, and Chanyeol coughed at the mention of the dance that had him ing hard in his pants like a teenager.

“It’s just… you… kind of…” he trailed off, and Baekhyun huffed.

“Today, please?”

“Youkindofturnedmeonthewayyoudanced,andIhaveaingboner.” he said, all in one breath. Baekhyun took a moment to separate, then another to process his words before he burst out laughing, literally rolling around on the floor as Chanyeol glared at him.

“Don’t ing laugh at me, this is your fault!” he said when the other was done, and Baekhyun coughed a few times before breaking out into snickers, then calmed himself completely.

“If you wanted to , just say so, idiot. I know how hard it can be to dance with a hard on.” he said, and Chanyeaol raised an eyebrow.

“You do?” he asked, and it was now Baekhyun’s turn to go red.

“You were hot in Growl’s choreography, alright? Shut up.” he mumbled weakly, and Chanyeol smirked.

“Was I? I was, wasn’t I?” he grinned, kissing the other again. Baekhyun made no move to stop him, but when they parted he gave Chanyeol an annoyed look.

“ you, at the time Suho knew, so he sent me to the bathroom to ‘fix’ myself. Jesus, it was the most embarrassing thing, to have him try not to laugh at me, even though he was feeling sorry for me at the same time.”  Baekhyun groaned. Chanyeol laughed.

“Y’know, if you wanted to , you should have just said so. I’d have taken you up on the offer anytime.” he grinned, returning the other’s words, and Baekhyun laughed lightly.

“Good thing I know that now, huh?” he asked, moving to press another chaste kiss to Chanyeol’s lips.

“But… why, exactly, was I making you…uh…yeah. Ahem.” Baekhyun laughed at his words, then shook his head.

“I danced the way I always do, what was different today?” he asked as Chanyeol leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

“I don’t know, just- , the way you moved, you looked so damn good.” he replied, lightly on the spot under Baekhyun’s ear, hearing the hitch in his breath as he spoke.

“R-Really? That’s a good thing, right?” Baekhyun asked, and Chanyeol groaned as the scene replayed itself in his head.

“Yes. yes, that’s always a good thing.” he said, and Baekhyun smiled, suddenly feeling self conscious.

“Thank you.” he murmured, and Chanyeol saw how he played with his fingers, acting all shy, and sighed softly into his neck.

“Can you do it again?” he asked, and Baekhyun froze.

“What…?”

“Dance for me, Baek.” he repeated, picturing the way his face had already turned redder than before.

“Chanyeol-”

“What if I beg you to?” he cut the other off from most likely refusing, and grinned into Baekhyun’s collar as he let out a squeak.

“Please? Please, Baek? Please, dance for me?”  he put a hand on Baekhyun’s face, turning it so he had better access to his neck, the other hand already curled around his arm.

“Chanyeol, I-”

“Baekhyun~” Chanyeol groaned, his neck. Baekhyun moaned softly, his own hands moving to push the other away. Chanyeol complied, though with a pout, and looked to Baekhyun for his answer.

He was a bright red as he nodded weakly, and Chanyeol was surprised. He was sure he wouldn’t get his way, even though he pleaded.

“Don’t expect a , idiot. I’m just going through the routine.” Baekhyun mumbled against his lips as they both noticed Chanyeol growing harder.

Baekhyun pulled back and stood, getting his phone.

“Should I go slow for you?” he asked, though still nervous, and stilled when Chanyeol let out a groan and a ‘ yes you should’. He was just talking to kill his nerves, but he seriously should have known better.

Swallowing nervously, Baekhyun played the slow version of the song that all the members had, in case they needed to practice slower to get the moves right, before going on the full speed.

After the beginning instrumental, he danced like he normally would, mouthing his parts as he danced, and overall tried to ignore the staring boyfriend behind him. It was kind of impossible, as he was practically staring at him in the mirror, and Baekhyun couldn’t help but stare back. Their eyes locked gazes, and he saw when Chanyeol’s eyes strayed to his hips, and he bit his lip. Curiously, Baekhyun exaggerated the movement a little, and Chanyeol’s gaze snapped up to meet his, a look in them that made Baekhyun shudder, even as he continued the dance.

Suddenly, as Baekhyun did a certain step that Chanyeol always told him he did perfectly, said boy stood and made his way over to the elder, sliding his arms around his waist. Baekhyun slowed, but Chanyeol shook his head, nuzzling his neck.

“Don’t stop.” he whispered. Baekhyun’s face was flaming hot, but he continued, even though he had to dim the moves down quite a bit so he could dance comfortably with Chanyeol back hugging him. When the song ended, Baekhyun still kept going, looking the other straight in the eyes in the mirror as he slid down, holding Chanyeol’s forearms as leverage to pull himself back up. He grinded himself back, onto Chanyeol’s growing arousal, earning a groan and a nip on his ear.

Baekhyun smirked at him in the mirror and stuck his tongue out at him as he went down again, this time staying down and tilting his head back slightly, then giggled and came up again by himself, without holding onto the other. When he straightened up, he leaned his head back on the other’s shoulder and a stripe up from his collarbone to his jaw.

 “.” Chanyeol growled, then grabbed Baekhyun’s shoulder and spun him around, kissing him. He shoved him back until he hit the mirror, their lips still connected. Baekhyun whimpered as he felt Chanyeol’s wandering hands slide under his shirt and up his body, then coming back down to settle on his hips.

“, Yeol.” Baekhyun whined, his needy voice making Chanyeol smirk.

“Yes?” he practically sang, and Baekhyun glared, about to snap at him, but was silenced as Chanyeol’s hands found and undid his jeans button a zip.

“Ah, Yeol- no, don’t-” Baekhyun left his head fall back and hit the mirror behind him.

“‘Don’t’…? You seem to want this just as much as I do.” Chanyeol said, the shell of his ear.

“Not… Not in the studio, Yeol.” Baekhyun gasped out, and Chanyeol frowned.

“If you’re actually thinking of the others coming in then I’m not doing a good job at this.” Chanyeol said, and Baekhyun snickered.

“Maybe you’re not doing a good job. But we do have to go somewhere else if we’re going to- oh God, Yeol!” he heard a laugh as Chanyeol’s hand continued to him, whimpering out broken parts of his boyfriend’s name.

He tried not to move around too much, keeping still in fear of possibly messing up the floors, but when Baekhyun felt himself getting closer and closer to his , he thrashed.

“Ahh, I’m gonna… , Yeol, I’m…coming!”

“Go ahead, then,” Chanyeol said, loving the way Baekhyun looked at this moment, “Come for me, Baekhyun.” he said. Baekhyun whimpered at the sound of the deep voice coaxing him to come, and he did.

“Chanyeol!” he cried, fists clenching the other's jacket as he rode his until the end.

“You er, I didn’t wanna come in our practice room!” Baekhyun groaned. Chanyeol, however, was far from done with him, and didn’t bother replying as he brought his hand from the other’s pants and his fingers clean.

“Oh my God…” Baekhyun managed to moan as he watched Chanyeol his come off his fingers. He then smirked.

“You always taste so good. But now, Baek,” he grinned, pulling Baekhyun towards the door of the -thankfully unsoiled- room, “My turn.”


Thoughts?

~Anna