MarkSon. [Will Finish After YoonJin]

Random Story/Oneshot Ideas

Mark had had enough. He’d been forced to try to talk more through ten episodes of ‘Real GOT7’, and he was actually sleepy for some reason today. Seeing Jackson pay attention to Bambam like he was, instead of him, was not doing well for his mood. He glowered at the floor whenever the camera wasn’t on him, an easy way of pretending he was actually glaring at Jackson. He could never glare at Bambam; he loved the kid, and it wasn’t his fault that Jackson was suddenly all over him; he seemed just as confused, but didn’t voice any questions, as the camera started rolling just as he found himself with an armful of Jackson. Speaking of, why was Jackson so hung up on the other today?

“Aaand, that’s it. Good work, guys.” the camera man said, grinning at them. Mark dropped the grin he was sporting and pulled his cap off, running a hand through his hair before placing the cap back on his head and bowing to the staff, thanking them for their hard work.

“Ooh, I want to try that~” he heard Bambam say, and was about to say ‘Sure, go ahead’ (even though he had no idea what the younger wanted to try) but was beaten to it by a certain someone who nodded and pulled Bambam closer, then lifted him up bridal style and carried him towards whatever he wanted. Mark bit his tongue so hard it almost bled as Jackson cooed over a clueless Bambam. Taking a deep breath, Mark held it for a few moments before he released it through his nose, reopening his eyes. He then proceeded to walk off set, going to their dressing room. Upon getting there, their stylist-noona gave him a small smile and handed him a towel. He took it with a nod.

“Thank you.” he said politely, though the words came out a bit forced and cold. Her smile faded, but she quickly put it back on. Mark sighed.

“I’m sorry. I’m just… mad.” he said. Her smile returned, full blast, and she handed him a bottle of some red stuff.

“Drink this, you’ll feel better.” she said, then left. Mark looked at the bottle, watching the red liquid slosh around. He shook his head and put it down. He didn’t want to feel better. Finishing changing out of the clothes he wore for the episode’s Music Video of Follow Me and into his normal clothes, Mark walked out of their dressing room, hearing Bambam’s surprised laugh, then Jackson’s unmistakable cackle. He thought of what he told the stylist-noona; ‘I’m just… mad.’ He was wrong. He wasn’t mad. He wasn’t mad at all.

 Mark. Was. Pissed.

As he entered the set again, it seemed everyone but Jackson noticed, as they all stiffened upon somehow feeling the anger radiating from him. He cracked his neck, one side, then the other. Noticing Yugyeom and JR taking slow but deliberate steps away from him, Mark smirked (evilly, they would later describe to him), and went up to their leader, who was, admittedly, sort of scared too. An angry Mark was always a scary Mark.

“When are we leaving.” he said, not bothering to make it a question. JB blinked, then cleared his throat.

“Ah… w-whenever you’d like to leave, hyung. We’re done, but if you want to stay, then-” he stopped, upon seeing the other’s scowl.

“No. I’m done here. I don’t think I ever want to see this place again.” everything here would remind him that Jackson, his boyfriend, was ignoring him so bad it ing hurt.

And Shisus. Did it ing hurt.

“Okay, I’ll just get everyone, and we can go back to the dorms.” JB said, then dashed. Mark took his now unoccupied seat, blank eyes staring holes into the wall across the room. Now that he thought about it, Jackson had been ignoring him for quite a while; through the whole ten episodes, actually. He expected some amount of skinship; it would have been normal, as Jackson was naturally a touchy person, but there was rather little. In fact, there had been none at all.

Well, didn’t that make it hurt so much more. Blinking, so as to not shed tears, whether it be of anger or actual pain, Mark didn’t know. But he blinked them away, did his breathing exercise again, and stood.

“But hyung-”

“No, Jackson, we’re done. Come on, Mark wants to go home, and he seems kind of mad.”

“But Bambam’s not done yet!”

There were no more voices, as everyone heard something crash. Well, there was a snap before a crash, then footsteps, then a door opening and closing. Everyone peeked out from behind whatever they were doing to find the table JB was previously sitting at on it’s side, a leg missing. Said missing leg was dented, bent at an awkward angle a few paces away, and Mark was nowhere to be seen.

JB sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

“I ing told you he was mad.”

________________________________________________

The ride home was far from pleasant. Mark rode shotgun and snapped at everyone that tried to start a conversation. He was aware he was being childish, and apologized immediately after being a little harsh on JR, earning a forgiving smile. Jackson sighed.

“Yah, why are you so y today?” he muttered. It wasn’t unusual for him to ask such a thing if Mark was upset about something, but those who realized why Mark was angry, namely JB and Youngjae, facepalmed at him, just hoping Mark wouldn’t kill him.

Mark didn’t reply until Jackson prodded enough. When ‘enough’ came, though, Mark was more riled up. A table leg was not the only thing that would be broken today, JB and Youngjae could figure that much.

“Jackson,” Mark began, and everyone leaned forward, actually anticipating the answer. “Shut up. So help me God, I will ing castrate you.” he was completely serious, and if he’d said this on a normal basis, they’d have laughed it off, but the way he said it made them know he wasn’t kidding this time. Jackson was completely taken aback. Never before had Mark spoken to him in such a way, without joking, of course.

“Y-Yah, you-”

“Jackson.” Mark cut him off, his voice colder than anyone had ever heard, and Jackson shut himself up as he felt the chills running up his spine. The others weren’t any better, and they asked the driver to turn the AC off until they got home.

Upon arrival, they got whatever they walked with, and went up to their dorm. Mark opened the door and headed straight to his and Jackson’s shared room, settling on his bed. He was staring holes into yet another wall when his roommate came in with a worried look.

“Hey.” he said, in the soft, caring voice that they both knew made Mark go weak in the knees. Mark looked up at him from his spot on the bed, and glared, before closing his eyes and reminding himself to breathe, before opening them and muttering a ‘hi’ as Jackson came shuffling forward, sitting on the edge of his bed.

“What’s wrong? You’ve been mad all day.” he asked, looking at the other with a small frown. Mark huffed out a bitter laugh.

“Ah, you noticed?” he asked, and Jackson reeled back slightly.

“Um… of course. You’re my boyfriend, Mark. Of course I’d notice.” came the response, and Mark almost smiled at how obvious the other made it sound.

“Am I really? Would you?” he mumbled, more to himself, but Jackson heard it, and raised an eyebrow.

“Hey, I’m serious. I’d noticed. I noticed, didn’t I? I’ll always notice.” he said, taking the other’s hand. Mark sighed, hating that his anger was slowly dissipating.

“I hate you.” he muttered into Jackson’s shoulder. The other froze, before he realized Mark didn’t mean it. Mark couldn’t help but feel comforted that the thought of him hating Jackson was scary to him.

“Why?” Jackson asked, and he scowled, leaning away.

“Really? ‘Why?’ I wonder, Jackson, Why am I pissed at you? Why the ing hell would I possibly have a reason to be pissed at you?” Jackson was really worried now; Mark was reverting to English, mixing the languages slightly, a sign he was really stressed out.

“Whoa, whoa, calm down, Mark.” Jackson began, but a glare from the older silenced him.

“Don’t you ing tell me to be calm, you ing… ugh!” Jackson watched as Mark tried to calm himself down, staring in amazement at how Mark’s eyes dulled until they were almost unseeing, and then he turned to see the other, waiting for…something.

“I have a question…” Mark began. Jackson nodded, not sure if he should say anything at a time like this.

“…You always tell me not to get too touchy with the other members, right? Always, before we leave for work and when we wake up, and when we get back home, and before we sleep?” Jackson nodded, not sure where this was going, but he knew it was true; the thought of his Mark touching the others made him feel awful.

“Then…why, exactly, are you all over our second maknae? I don’t get it, Jackson. I’m not allowed to ing look at any of the others, but you go and just throw yourself at them?” Mark’s calm voice was rising slowly, and Jackson realized what this was about.

“Mark, I didn’t-”

“Think about it?” Well…yeah, actually. That was what he had been about to say.

“You didn’t think about how much your boyfriend doesn’t want to see you with anyone else either?” Jackson would have turned an embarrassed shade of red, had it been a normal day, but seeing Mark like this was… kind of gut wrenchingly heartbreaking. And arousing, but he’ll get to that part later.

“I’m not…I’m not good at affection, Jackson. I can’t tell you to stop interacting with our members.” Mark said in a voice, sounding suspiciously like he was about to cry. Jackson’s eyes widened as he did indeed begin to cry, scrubbing the tears with his long shirt sleeve.

“I don’t…I’m totally selfish, aren’t I? I just want you all to myself, and I hate it. But you’ve been ignoring me all the time, and I can’t… I can’t deal with you not being with me, Jackson.” Mark said, not bothering to wipe the tears that were falling, just covering his face with his hands. As soon as his face was hidden, Jackson was practically on top of him, hugging him.

“Mark.” the name was said firmly, and it had said person looking up at him with red rimmed eyes.

“Never, okay? I’m never going to ignore you again. I didn’t know I wasn’t with you as much anymore, I’m so sorry, I just… I’m sorry. Jesus, I love you so much, and I don’t know how to show you that I’m the luckiest person in the freaking world to have you. I’ll never leave you alone again, okay?” Jackson wiped the tears, and Mark sighed, leaning into him.

“I… That’s not what bothers me…” he said, and Jackson pieced two and two together. He started to grin, realizing that Mark was jealous as over him fawning over Bambam, but it soon fell as he realized the older didn’t know what he was feeling,.

“Did you even hear me? I love you, Mark Tuan. Bambam doesn’t even come close. Not now, not ever. Never.” he said, leaning down to kiss his boyfriend, for what he realized, was unacceptably the first time in a long, long while. Too long.

“And… Mark?” he began, when they parted. He felt the older hum against his neck, and shuddered, but managed to keep himself in check.

“You’re not selfish. Nowhere near it, actually. I’m actually really, really happy to know you ‘want me all to yourself.’ And damn, if I don’t feel the same. If I had my way, no one would know you. all your talent, because I’d keep you hidden, in a tower somewhere, where no one would find you. You’re mine, and I don’t want anyone else to see you.” he said, lying him down on his bed and climbing over him, leaning down until their faces were so close, they could practically breathe each other’s air. Not quite touching, but almost as intimate, if not more than.

Mark was definitely getting hotter, Jackson mused, or it could just be the redness of his face making him seem that much more pretty. Either way, he was perfect.