Chapter four: Boss’s owner, Yong Junhyung.

It's not anyways nice to be teacher's pet.

It’s the weekend, I am leaning against the railing glancing around the neighbourhood. “Today… the weather is good.” I thought feeling calm. My mouth feel itchy, I took out a stick of cigarette and lit it up with my lighter.

I took a deep breath and huff it out. “It feels good.” I thought feeling much better. I sank down into the chair and lay down enjoying the sun. Suddenly, I heard a loud yawn and I took a peek and it is none other than _____.

She slides her long window and she stretches her arm. However, there were no conversation between us. After a while, I sat up and she wasn’t there anymore. I sighed and took the last puff of the cigarette.

On the other hand…

I woke up, slides the window and stretches my arm. “When was the last time I slept so well?” I thought feeling much better than yesterday until I smell a strong smell from opposite. I sniffed and saw Yong Junhyung is smoking again. “I thought he had quitted it long time ago.”

Later, I went back into my room and towards the kitchen. “Morning Mum, what is for breakfast today?” I greeted and sat down on the chair.

“Good morning, it seems that you have slept well. Today, we will be having waffles with raspberry syrup or do you want it with honey?” Mum asks and I took the raspberry syrup.

“Honey, can you pass this plate of waffles to Mrs. Yong?” Mum requests and I make a face.

“Why don't you ask Kikwang?” I replied and took a bite of my waffle.

“I would love too. However, he have already went out for a jog and I do not know when he will be back. So, thank you alright?” She handed it to me with a bright smile and I plucked my lips.

I took the plate and wear my scandals. Strolling through the yard, I saw Yong Junhyung at the back of yard having fun with his puppy, Boss. “Boss, jump!” He says with a happier tone and ended up giggling. “Boss ah, why are you so cute?” He coos and patted him. Without knowing, I have been standing there looking at him for a few minutes.

“Oi, why are you standing there for?” He yelled and I flinched a bit after regaining my senses. “Are you being a stalker?” He added and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Crazy.” I muttered and make my way towards him. “My Mum ordered me to hand Mrs. Yong this plate of waffles she made in the morning.” I said and pass him the plate over the fence.

“Thanks, I will hand it to her. She went to the market.” Junhyung answered and I just nodded. “Ok, bye.” He bids goodbye coldly and I sulked.

“Why is he always that cold towards me? Totally, a change of person.” I thought feeling an ache inside.

I went back into the house, “Mum, I am home. I have passed the plate of waffles to Yong Junhyung and hopefully that guy don’t eat any of it before Mrs. Yong have a bite of it first.” I mumbles feeling annoyed.

I take a turn and my jaw drops. “The waffle is damn delicious Mum.” Kikwang munches down my waffle.

“Eat more then.” Mum brims in delight and my soul flow out of my body.

Kikwang saw me and I froze on the spot. “I enjoyed your waffles, thanks so much.” Kikwang finished and walked out of the kitchen. “Furthermore, washes your dish for me.” He instructed and I was stoned.

“What's wrong honey? Do you want another plate of waffle? However, there isn’t much raspberry sauce left. Honey for you?” Mum struggles and I am crying from the inside.

“Yes…” I cried.

----------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Thank you for subbing and reading our story!

It really brings us great support and encouragement!

Hope everyone have an enjoyable day this week!

@SallyMolly & @Dreamage.