Tutor Me, Make It Real

Tutor Me, Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Tutor Me, Make It Real

 

 As promised, the pre-med student called Kyungsoo. The other can't help but blush at the thought of this Sunday morning, being the first day of their fake dating session. 

 

"It's fake. What's with the doubt?" Baekhyun sassily swats Kyungsoo's arms as the latter clings around him. Baekhyun brushes off the skinship and just lets it be.

"Okay fine. Just think of it this way," The pink-haired breathes out, glancing at the figure beside the couch. "It's no biggie since everything will be fake. Probably you're just like a gorilla whom that pre-med student will use for his case study...The Human Evolution."

 

Baekhyun smirks but groaned when his sadistic bestfriend pulled his fluffy, bouncy looking hair. "You  forever."

"Ask Chanyeol. He knows what to answer." There's a dubious smile plastered on Baekhyun's lips and he swore getting the joke's point wasn't of a great help.

"Aww lovely birds," Kyungsoo coos in sarcasm and unattaches himself from Baekhyun. "Just get lost. You're up to no good."

 

 

"Where are you?" Kyungsoo is currently walking at the sidewalk, checking every cafe or book store who sell medical-reated periodicals but he can't spot where the other mushroom is probably located. 

The other just snickers, the other line kind of choppy. "I told you to find the most handsome god at the far end of every stall. You'll see a shining auburn." 

 

Kyungsoo is a person who easily loses patience. It might be long sometimes but once it reaches the boiling point, he could just ditch this tutorial and pretend no agreements happened. " you. I'm ing serious Kim ing Jongin." 

"The shy-type curses? What a cutie." Jongin teases and clears his throat. "Three more blocks, hyung. You're nearing."

 

Kyungsoo sighs and chose to skip the kitty cafe because the other wasn't probably there. He paces few more steps before finding an old man sitting on the cushion, looking at Kyungsoo as he slowly offers him a seat and a cup of tea. Kyungsoo shyly laughed and apologized because of his loud voice, bowing before leaving.

 

As he goes out from the tea house, he sets the loudest volume from his throat and shouts with his cute legs stomping. "I'll ing kill you. Where's the three more blocks you instructed? I'm in the seventh block from the fourth stall before!" 

 

Before the raven could let out another set of crispy profane languages (he's thankful because people were nosing to his business), a back hug trapped him, a bouquet of white roses meeting his chin.

 

The taller lad whispers from behind, the warm air contrasting the chilly morning weather. "Good morning. Missed me?"

 

Before Kyungsoo answers (and bursts because of his red glow), Jongin lets go of him and drags him into a confined alley people seldom pass by.

"I know you do. You don't even need to answer. Blushing and embarassment goes hand in hand," He paused, slowly trapping the smaller against the vandalized white wall. "When you're embarrassed, your body releases adrenaline. This hormone acts as a natural stimulant and has an array of effects on your body that are all part of the fight-or-flight response. Adrenaline speeds up your breathing and heart rate to prepare you to run from danger. It causes your pupils to grow bigger to allow you to take in as much visual information as possible. It slows down your digestive process so that the energy can be redirected to your muscles. All of these effects account for the jolt you feel when you find yourself embarrassed and -"

 

Kyungsoo, full of hearing too much scientific explanation tiptoed, leaving a cute kiss on the tan male's right cheek. "Just shut up. I don't need to hear more. I'm flustered because I think I like you."

 

Jongin nods, tilting Kyungsoo's cheek to gratefully return back what's given. "Likewise," He smiles warmly as he fixed his auburn locks with his slim long fingers.. "You're pretty smart. You know how to shut up a blabbering medical book, huh?"

 

 

Their said tutorial date seems pretty casual, comfortable...and real. Jongin never wanted to make Kyungsoo feel that all were bluff. He wanted to at least change Kyungsoo's perspective about how love isn't a food (like how he pretty blabbers about it in their first day of meeting) and the other thing is...he feels something reciprocated as well.

Now, the two decided to enter the grand bookstore which had its opening today. Jongin hopes there's a new book about romance in which he can use and he'll just incorporate his scientific explanation about it like how he clearly explained the blushing part and embarassment do tango hand in hand.

"This book looks nice," Kyungsoo trailed as he leans his cheek on the other's shoulder while scrtunizing the front and back jacket . "I guess I could use this in my manuscript writing. You know..my plot lacks soul."

Jongin surrounds his arm on the smaller's waist, planting a small kiss on the other's black fluffy hair. "I'll teach you right?"

 

After the short conversation, he asks Kyungsoo to wait outside because he might as well check a bit of the medical books he might be using for the next semester, some were prescribed for his current internship.

 

 

 

 

 

The moment Jongin secretly purchased the book the other wanted, he goes outside to fetch the waiting Kyungsoo who's puffing his cheeks while sitting on the bench. 

"Here," Jongin extends the rectangular thing wrapped in a red polka-dot cloth with a black ribbon as its top design. The other looks darn confused.

"What's this?" Kyungsoo stand up, grasping the object of vagueness. "A gift?"

"Obviously," Jongin smirked and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand to intertwine it with his. "That's the book. I just want it to be artsy? You know I like some things to be formal. Don't blame me."

 

Kyungsoo thinned his lips, blushing once again because Jongin is an epitome of a very cool lover who still practices chivalry in the modern time. "Okay. I'll open it in your unit."

 

The two walked to the waiting shed to hail a cab and successfully, they easily hired one. Jongin's place wasn't really that far so it only took them half an hour to reach it. Jongin pays the fee (although Kyungsoo feels like he shall be paying because he's been too pampered) and surrounds an arm to Kyungsoo as they entered a stylish looking building with modern abstracts as its exterior. Inside, a white chandelier was found hanging at the entrance and a guard greeted the owner of one of the exquisite suite of the condominium.

Jongin nodded and pushed the up butto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter