Fake Dating Offer

Tutor Me, Make It Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Tutor Me, Make It Real : Fake Dating Offer

 

 A day has come again when the timid cashier of the amusement park ticketing section has to roll his eyes as he witnesses lovely couples happily smiling at each other, hearts floating everywhere.

He can't help but to feel bitter, discreetly curses under his breath while muttering a delightful 'thank you!' to the customers but wishes mentally that they'll break up soon otherwise.

 

Since Do Kyungsoo has no class every Friday and he's in legal age to commit himself to a part time job, he applied to the cashier slot recommended by his Chinese friend, Yixing, in which he started working two interesting months ago.

 

"Ticket for one, please." A male who definitely looked like an alpha requested in the most non-chalant tone he can. He looked so lifeless with the pile of thick, medical related books lying on his lean arms. 

The white uniform he is wearing is really well-mended and he swore he looked like a professional doctor already.

 

The cashier's eyes shamelessly roamed down on his nameplate, the emerald rectangular thing shining against the light inside the confined ticketing area.

 

Kim Jongin

BS Psychology

 

The student probably noticed the worker's sudden action and he just took a deep breath, patience consuming him. "Excuse me but can I get the ticket now? If you want, I can meet you at the nearest cafè at the third floor of that building," Jongin points at the lean structure with four storeys. "I'll fully introduce myself so stop ogling and don't space out."

 

What the frick?

Did he just read the cashier's ever blank space? He sure understands human behavior well ㅡ and it's creepy because Kyungsoo looked like a spicy potato dipped in a chili powder with matching crimson bell pepper right now.

 

The student props straight, balancing the books he's holding as he raised his right index finger to point at the cashier. "Your blushing is evident as well. It looked like an Asian Glow but the fact that you're in duty and possibly not drunk, you must like meㅡ"

 

"Ticket for one, sir." The young looking man despite of his age cuts out as he quickly slids the tiny white printed material into the small round hole of the glass window. "And stop blabbering things. There are couple of people in queue behind you." The small guy explains, typing something on his cash bin as he gives the change back to the arrogant student.

 

"At the cafè, I'll be waiting." The blank faced pre-med student just smirked as he tapped his black stylish watch. "Do Kyungsoo."

 

He swore he forgot that he wears a name plate as well.

 

He can't be that serious, right?

 

 

 

His shift is finally over. It's already 8 P.M and the now casual-dressed guy is sitting on the bench, contemplating whether that Kim Jongin was really a Psychology major student or he is the one of those who are currently occupying the mental institution.

Brushing off the offer of the pre-med student, he watched people still pursuing their ride-all-you-can though the amusement park is near on its closing time. He looked how kids with the tied helium balloons around their wrists smiled at their parents, colleagues having break from stressing work, and couples who looked so damn happy while him, jealousy gritting on his breath.

 

How can't he be in love like one of those? What is it like to be lovey-dovey? Does it feel like heaven? Is it a pleasurable experience?

He doesn't know. He wanted to know.

He had no idea because catching his cheating boyfriend, Kim Junmyeon, with a cute feminine guy identified as a 'Little Deer' on his inbox wasn't of a great help at all.

 

If he is to write a diary about how love , he will need hundreds of pages to fill all up.

 

The cute guy stares at the view of the cafè located at the third floor of the commercial building.

Shall he try peeking?

But heck he wouldn't expect to see a stranger waiting because it's too damn impossible. And Kyungsoo knows he'll just pick on him, making fun of his flushed face while spacing out too much earlier.

 

But he will lose nothing if he checks out, right? It's not like the student will charge him for being an idiot because of the ten second staring game earlier.

Unconciously, he finds himself walking to the building where the cafè is rooted, stepping on each staircase with his sneakers squeaking at each pace.

 

He breathes out as the presence of a pre-med student reflects on the glass window, colorful highlighters and crampled yellow papers surrounding his table. He looks so stressed and he wonders why the student would buy a ride-all-you-can ticket when in case, he'll just spend his time reviewing for his exam on a cafè within

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter