Two - Suga

BTS One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 hours staying inside the studio and I end up with nothing. No new music, no lyrics, just nothing. Feeling frustrated, I decide to go take a walk, it might help me to find some inspiration.

 

“Namjoon-ah, I’m going out for a while.” I said to Namjoon who’ve been spending whole day on the studio as well.

 

“Oh, okay hyung.” He said.

 

I take my hoodie, my phone and my wallet. Not forgetting to take a mask, so people wont recognize me. Getting mobbed by fans is the last thing I want; well at least in this condition.

 

It was a quiet night. I check my phone and realize that it was 12.04pm. Most people would be sleeping right now. I sometimes want to be like those people, who have exact time to work, eat, or sleep. After being in Bangtan, I just realize that I didn’t have exact time for everything. But at the same time, I feel thankful that I didn’t have boring life like them, control C and control V everything.

 

It’s getting late and I still got nothing to inspire me. I’m just about to go back to the company and I found this coffee shop. I never knew there is a coffee shop near the company that open until this late. Feeling that I might need some coffee to make me awake, I decide to go to the coffee shop.

 

“Welcome!”

 

I can hear the worker of the shop greet me once I open the door of the shop. The shop itself not that big but it feels really cozy. Some instrumental song can be heard through the shop and somehow it makes me calm after listening to it. The smells of coffee fill the air and it makes the whole atmosphere just fine. Everything inside this coffee shop is really makes me comfortable, I don’t know why.

 

“Hello! Can I help you?” the worker greets me again and this time I can see her face.

 

She is so young, I thought.

 

“Uh, hi! Yeah, can I have a cup of soy latte please?”

 

“Sure! Do you want to have it here or takeaway?”

 

“Um.. I’ll have it here. Thanks.” Staying here for a while wont hurt right?

 

“Okay! It would be $4.”

 

I hand her the money and after she receive it, she just go straight making my coffee. I can see lots of books lying near the counter. It seems like the girl who works here is studying or something.

 

“Are you still in university?” I ask her. This is new; I never thought I would try to make a conversation with a stranger. It doesn’t sounds like me at all but I don’t know, the urge to talk with this girl is so big.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter