One - Jungkook

BTS One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t forget that I love only you but I need to erase you and my sadness

I may regret leaving you but it’s because I love you

I can’t forget that I love only you, but, goodbye my love

 

- Wendy – 슬픔 속에 그댈 지워야만 해 (Because I Love You)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The autumn wind that blows into the window passes through my empty heart

I lean against the cold wall and look at the brightening dawn sky

 

“So, Jungkook-ssi, I heard that you have a girlfriend now, is that true?”

 

“Hahaha, no, it’s not true. I still want to pursue my career so having a girlfriend is not in my agenda.”

 

I turned off the tv, scoff and smile bitterly to what I just heard. This is the fourth, no the fifth time he said on the interview that he doesn’t have any girlfriend or having a girlfriend is not on his agenda. But here I am, dating him for 1 year and 2 months already. I don’t know why he keeps doing that. It’s not like s or his company doesn’t know that you both are dating. The fact that he keeps saying he’s going to reveal the relationship once we celebrate our first year anniversary makes me feel bitter even more. I understand that I’m just an ordinary girl, I’m not as pretty as idols or models or another famous actress out there. I also understand that I’m basically just no one, it’s hard for him to reveal this relationship because I’m just nobody. But, I just can’t take this anymore. I just can’t.

 

I decide to go to the park and calm myself, though it’s already night and it’s pretty windy tonight. I always go to the park; it’s just that the atmosphere there somehow calmed me a lot. Just when I arrive at the park, I feel my phone vibrated. I open my phone and there is a text, it was from him, asking where I am. I reply and tell him that I was at the park. He knew this park. We always met and have our short date here. Less than a minute, I got a text from him again saying that he is on his way there. I just don’t know why I informed him that I was here when I came here to calm myself about him and the last thing I want to do is to meeting him.

 

I miss you but I can’t go close to you, I need to leave you now

You, who gave me such big and warm love into my lonely and dry eyes,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter