Day 1

The DAY the KPOP GUY LEADERS became KIDS

February 29, 2014. It’s a leap year and at exactly 12 am when a sudden and a very scary eclipse had happen in the entire world. Everyone was all in their houses sleeping; no one seems to care about it since they didn’t expect it would happen. But what they didn’t expect was that it was far more different from the past eclipse that had happened. The howling growls of the foxes, dogs and wolfs were heard as they joined the silent night.

 

 

Exo’s Dorm.

Sehun heard a rustle of sheets behind him, it wouldn’t stop and the figure seems to be playing or something. Sehun groggily open his eyes.

“Suho-hyung….” He murmured to get the attention of the person behind him. He’s been sharing the room with the leader for how many years and he already knows the morning routine of the older, what he didn’t expect was that it’s the first time the leader didn’t try to wake him up.

He open his eyes when he didn’t hear any response, he scan his eyes around until a pair of curious, small, round eyes met his. You wouldn’t know how Sehun’s eyes got widen but it really did.

Sehun gasped loudly and he pull the blanket up on his chest to hide his skin, he points at the kid but the latter only shows his toothy grin, revealing his still growing two teeth. The kid chuckles and then ran towards his bed again, wearing a very long and loose white shirt. Once he’s settled on the soft bed, he laid in there sideward facing him, and when Sehun looks at him, the kid would cackle and closed his eyes as if pretending he was asleep, and then he would open it again.

“Suho-hyung…is that you?” Sehun asked again but seems like the kid was on his own world.

 

 

 

Infinite’s Dorm.

 

Woohyun groans loudly when a pair of somewhat like small hands was tugging his shirt. It keeps on doing it repeatedly, as much as he doesn’t want to wake up he can’t when he knows that these hands belong to Sunggyu.

“Stop it hyung” he warned.

He only heard a sniff and then a few more minutes until a long silence. Woohyun’s eyes opened quick when he felt a sharp and sticky thing on his forearm until the pain got unbearable and he turn around to see a kid biting his forearm.

“Omo!” he shouted and the kid seems to get surprised and he fell down on his accidentally, he looks at him with pleading eyes until his eyes gets watery.

“Sunggyu hyung?”

But the kid already started crying loudly.

Woohyun felt nervous and confused “ssssshhh” he looks at the kid a bit hesitant if he should carry him or rub his back “sssshh now, hyung will make a milk? Want that?”

The kid stops and he smiles a bit before nodding. He wipes his tears and walk towards the door first but before he could completely exit the room, he turn back at Woohyun, he squint his eyes as if warning him before he could walk away, shirt loosely sliding on the floor.

He’s really Sunggyu-hyung.

 

 

 

 

BAP.

Youngjae couldn’t stop laughing looking at their so cool leader now turned into cool kid drinking his milk in a bottle. He’s five and yet he insisted he wants to drink his milk in a bottle. He was lying on the living room with a thick bed sheet being put by Himchan. They surrounded the kid sitting on his side.

The leader now being a kid throws gazes at the members one by one.

Zelo huffs and he looks at Himchan, he’s fond of the leader and he’s been his hyung, a father and a best friend. And he can’t accept the fact that he’s leader was now a kid. How can they have a rap battle now?

“Hyung, is that really Yonggyuk hyung?”

Youngjae’s laughter was louder as he points at the kid “yes he is! Look at the shirt he was wearing, that was the shirt he’s wearing last night.”

The kid laughs looking at them, he must’ve not understood what they’re talking but the way the members’ laugh he can’t help but join them too.

Daehyun took the milk out of the kid’s grip “Yongguk, I’m Daehyun, the papa!”

Himchan claps his hands “and I’m the mama!”

Zelo and Jongup looks at each other with a playful smirk.

 

 

 

 

BTOB

No one dares to carry the kid except for Sungjae. The kid has that scary face all over him and it’s clearly sure that he wasn’t a morning person. He’s been clinging to Sungjae for an hour now since he woke up.

The members just walked passed by them with a curios look.

Then a few minutes later Ilhoon went on their side holding a bottle of milk, he shakes it a few more times before giving it to the kid.

The kid gladly accepts and he put it on his mouth immediately. Ilhoon was smiling sweetly, he had a hard time preparing that milk and he was thankful their leader liked it but before he could talk to the leader.

A shower of milk suddenly sprays all over his face; he heard a sniggers from Sungjae. He opens his eyes to see their leader’s face being scrunched up in distaste.

The leader saw Minhyuk who’s been staring at him with a serious look in the face.

“Hyung” he called him “milk.”

Minhyuk’s face lights up and he suddenly storms inside the kitchen.

Sungjae on the other side took the milk for a taste, and another batch of liquid spreads all over Ilhoon’s face.

“Ew hyung, why’d you give Eunkwang like this?! It taste awful” and he throws the bottle out of nowhere which hits Changsub’s face who’s passing by.

Still sleepy as he is, he saw the bottle landed on the floor. He picked it up and went towards the three. Ilhoon was too busy wiping his face with disgust.

“I dreamt of Eunkwang hyung became a kid” and he look at the milk he was holding, before Ilhoon could answer another batch of liquid splatters all over his face again.

And the leader’s loud enchanting laughs filled the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTS

“Hyung” Jungkook tugs Jin’s shirt “was that Namjoon hyung?”

Jin nodded as he concentrates watching their leader fix his bed.

“He really is” Jimin butted in and take a good look at the leader “he has the body of six, the mind of 12 and a face of 30” and he laughs so loud that Suga who’s walking towards them join him.

“Shut it Jimin” Jhope warned and he kneels down to get the same height as the kid “hey Namjoon hyung, wanna grab some breakfast?”

The leader frowns, and then he looks at the members and then back to Jhope “I don’t know why you’re calling me hyung when you’re even older” and he exits the room with a surprised member following him with their eyes.

“OMG. He’s really is Rap Monster.”

“Really a monster” Jimin added.

Jin sighs pulling the members out of the room “cut it off. Let’s go back on the kitchen. I’m sure the kid was hungry.”

 

 

 

B1A4

The squeals in the room didn’t stop as all the five members played inside the dorm. They were so happy although it was funny to see their leader being a kid. Gongchan couldn’t stop hoisting him up. They keep on running towards the dorm with a sleepy Baro trying to catch them.

CNU was on the kitchen preparing the milk while Sandeul had to make a time out excusing himself that he was already hungry. They keep on playing since the leader woke up that morning. They’re thankful the kid wasn’t a crybaby.

“Jinyoung! I think we need to stop. I’m tired.”

The kid nodded and he laughs when Baro went to grab him and pretended to bite his arms.

Once they are all seated, Jinyoung’s stomach suddenly made a loud sound and the kid stares blankly at the maknae.

“Food?”

Gongchan nodded “yes food, you’re hungry!”

Baro seconded with a nod “but before that I’m gonna eat you first!” and the kid gasped before chuckling loudly running towards CNU on the kitchen.

“Hyung~” he called for the long haired guy.

Gongchan shakes his head, it’s odd to have kid inside the dorm but it’s exciting.

 

 

 

 

All the leader were gathered at a play center at the huge mall in Seoul once they found out that most of the leaders of guy groups turned into toddlers. The member were all there too so they could take a look at their leader. Some of the doctors, anchormen and the managers were there to talk about this strange thing that happened to all the leaders of the guy groups.

The btob members insisted to let Eunkwang wore that pooh suit. Now he looks like a small pooh running over with a kid wearing a cap and varsity jacket.

B1a4 were the last to arrive looking inside the center with lots of kids playing inside. Sandeul was the one who’s carrying Jnyoung. Gongchan walk towards the door, and then he saw a familiar figure at the center, wearing a knitted sweater and a blue scarf. He was alone at the center looking at someone.

Until he noticed a members shooing him away to play with the other kids but the small, (he’s the smallest to be honest out of all the kids playing in there) was only looking at s with a sad pout.

“Why are you looking at that chubby cheek kid?” Baro asked as he put down Jinyoung. The kid eagerly went towards the playing area.

“He looks familiar” Gongchan creases his eyebrow recalling who he was, he looks really familiar.

“Suho, go play in there” DO yelled at the kid which bolts out Gongchan’s thought.

“Suho hyung!”and he ran towards the kid, examining him with excitement “Suho hyung” and he carried the kid in his arms “as expected the handsome cool hyung was always cute and attractive.”

The kid’s eyes were in confusion but he smiles later when Gongchan smiles at him. The latter giggled when he saw the two teeth on the leader revealing, he cooed and pinched his cheek “aww cute. Cute tiny leader. Can I die?”

“You can’t” answered another kid, with an ash hair looking at them with unamused gaze “cause cuteness can’t kill, knife can.” And he started to walk away like nothing happened.

Gongchan looks at Suho, the kid was just innocently blinking his eyes at the kid.

“Excuse me” someone tugs Gongchan’s shirt “but I think—oh Gongchan!”

“Sehun!”

The EXO maknae nodded “yeah, I thought you mistaken Suho-hyung as your leader.”

The other maknae shake his head “of course no, I just carried him because he’s so cute.”

Sehun nodded “yeah, but I think he doesn’t want to play with anyone right now.”

Gongchan snaps “that’s easy, I’ll call Jinyoung hyung!” and he look for the brown haired leader but he’s already busy playing at the sea of balls with the other kids. He put Suho down but the kid shyly grips his shorts.

Sehun laughs when Gongchan sighs, he then kneels down so he could talk to Suho.

“Hyung, go play with them.”

And then a brown haired kid walk passed by them, he’s watching them expectantly and seriously, eyes squinting at the two maknaes although his eyes are already too small for that. And then he stops when he saw the kid, he extends his hand holding the ball “play?”

Suho nodded and he took the ball smiling, he looks at Sehun as if to ask permission. Sehun nodded.

Suho followed Sunggyu who’s tugging his hand to play at the small court.

Sunggyu points at the ring “thoot it there!”

Suho looks at the ball he was holding and then to Sunggyu who’s nodding at him repeatedly and then he looks at the ring and then back to the ball.

“No” he muttered lowly and he hug the ball “mine, ball is mine.”

Sunggyu frowns “but we’re gonna play bathketball.”

Suho shakes his head again, looking at Sunggyu with distaste.

A blonde hair kid saw them and he ran towards their side, he was smiling as he looks at the ball. He was wearing the cap and the varsity jacket, he’s the kid Eunkwang was trying to catch awhile ago.

“Hi” he waves “let’s play basketball.”

“Who are you?” Sunggyu shoots the question immediately.

“J-al! My name is J-al. And I’m four years old” and he shows only three fingers which makes Sunggyu frowns.

Suho ignored him and walked away; he saw another bunch of kids playing at the small house and before he could walk far away someone tug his hand inside the house.

 

“Can I join now?” the kid who tug Suho’s hand shouted at the kids inside the small house “he’s gonna be my wife” he points his little finger at him.

Suho’s mouth was closed as he tryies to process what he was saying.

“Okay” the tallest of them answered “I’m Yongguk, and my wife is Eunkwang” and the kid in a pooh suit giggles, holding a small toy pan.

“We’re going to play in that house, I’m the Daddy and you’re the mommy” the said kid with black hair explained to Suho.

Suho’s brow furrowed but he let it anyway and nodded when he saw Eunkwang took the plastic plates and place it on the table.

“Okay” he nodded right after once he saw Sunggyu being pulled by another kid inside the small house with a white hair. “What’s your name?” he then asked since the kid was still beside him looking for something to do.

The kid turns to him, he smile showing his cute grin “Jiyoung. But they call me G-D.”

Junmyeon nodded, he smiled again when Eunkwang waves his hand at him as well as to other. Sunggyu went to join them too.

“We should pwepay fooood” Eunkwang instructs.

Suho nodded eagerly but then a pat on the shoulder made him turn. It was another kid with a tan skin “hi, my name is N. And I’m Yonghwa’s wife.”

Sunggyu nods and pull the plate N was holding, it was full of breads. “I’ll take thith!” he yelled showing them the muffin, he placed the plate on the table so he could put his muffin with his both hands, checking it. “Jagiya will love it.”

“Hmm?” Suho hum as he look for the bread on the plate, he saw the chocolate flavored cupcake. “Jagiya who?”

Sunggyu tear the plastic and took the muffin out of it, he took the blue plate and place it there. “Doojoon, my huthband.”

“Oh” N nodded, he’s the only one listening eagerly as he placed his chin on his hands “but who’s jagiya?”

“G-D-yah” Suho replied with a nod, he slip himself out of his chair and went towards the said kid playing with a kid named Zico printed on his sweater.

“G—D-yah” Suho called “we’re going to eat now.”

The said kid frowns and he gets up “you should call me daddy.”

Suho pouts “but you’re not my daddy.”

“But I’m the daddy!” the kid whines and even stomps his foot.

Suho’s lips began trembling and he looks to where his Sehun hyung was “hyu-hyung…” he muttered as his eyes gets watery.

“Psh” the kid answered and he holds his hand “we’re going to eat now, stop pouting.”

 

~to be continued~