drunk kyungsoo.

apartment twelve.

after kyungsoo kicked jaehwan and jongin out of the cafe, the two decided to go their separate ways. jongin made sure to make a mental note to himself to come back at the cafe during closing hours.

 

kim jongin isn’t one to get annoyed so easily; he likes to think of himself as a calm and collective person with a large amount of patience for a nineteen year old. but when it comes to kyungsoo, he is throwing him a little too far off his edge. jongin sighs, running a single hand through his blonde hair as he kicks a pebble outside the cafe kyungsoo works at. he admits he feels a bit.. stalkerish waiting for the elder. but jongin has to clear up things about what happened last night.

 

it's a little past midnight when he hears the door slowly creak open. he turns his head around to see kyungsoo's head peeking behind the glass doors, eyes frantically looking left to right as if he's looking for him - or trying to avoid him.

 

"kyungsoo," jongin calls out, and kyungsoo jumps in surprise.

 

"j-jongin, what are you doing here..?"

 

"waiting for you, silly," sighing, jongin approaches the elder, and almost instantly kyungsoo quickly takes a step back and shields behind the doors. jongin frowns - it's like he's some sort of monster or something. he knows that tattoos and piercings can be somewhat intimidating, but he doesn't bite. he can't even hurt a fly.

 

"kyungsoo, please. just give me a moment to explain everything," jongin begs and kyungsoo notices the pleading eyes. kyungsoo's facial expression softens.

 

"okay.."kyungsoo breathes as opens the door, gesturing the younger to come inside the cafe. "let's talk inside, i don't want people suspecting more things..uhm..about us if we talk in my apartment."

 

jongin nods in agreement as he steps inside, kyungsoo quickly following behind him. the elder leads the two at an empty table. the blonde quickly sits down across from kyungsoo and locks gazes.

 

"we never hooked up that night."

 

a flow of relief washes kyungsoo instantly. a shade of pink is noticeable on his cheeks.

 

"...we didn't?"

 

"no, you were drunk outta your mind. i wouldn't take advantage of you like that," he frowns, and kyungsoo almost feels a bit guilty for the sudden assumptions. "that night, at chanyeol's party, you had way too much alcohol..."


"woooooh!" kyungsoo yells, chugging another cup of alcohol down his throat. he winces as he feels a burning sensation, but quickly shrugs it off. he hops on the small coffee table and sways his hips seductively while moving to the rhythm of the pop music blaring from the speakers, throwing his arms out in the air.

 

jongin watches kyungsoo in pure horror, eyes widening and jaw dropping at the sight. he hears the people around him going wild as they chant out his names. a few guys let out a few  wolf whistles.

 

kyungsoo only had a few cups to drink; jongin would have never thought he would get this drunk. the two were just having a normal conversation, trying to get to know each other more, and the next thing jongin knew is kyungsoo suddenly spoke very boldly, his words slurred uncontrollably.

 

though he finds all of this oddly attractive, because damn did kyungsoo have some pretty smooth moves, he immediately yanks him down as soon as  he notices that kyungsoo starts to pull off a few articles of his clothing.  the crowd boos and jongin only shoots death glares.

 

"kyungsoo, are you crazy?!" jongin struggles to keep a hard grip on kyungsoo's wrist as he squirms around. he juts out his bottom lip.

 

"cmonnnn, jongin-ahh hic! let's just let loose!" kyungsoo slurs.

 

jongin sighs, "no, let's go home, kyungsoo. you need some rest."

 

"boo, no funnnn. hic!" kyungsoo grumbles as he rests his head rests against jongin's chest. he feels a small pair of arms wrap around his waist.  jongin takes the opportunity to practically drag the elder out of the apartment. he leads them down to the first floor, kyungsoo mumbling some nonsense on the way.

 

"nini~" kyungsoo suddenly calls out. jongin is taken back by the nickname.

 

"yeah?"

 

"i loooove yoooou, you scary hic! tattoo man~"

 

jongin snorts. that's a new one.

 

the younger male manages to arrive at his apartment; he struggles sliding in the key, shakes the door knob a bit, and swings it open. he leads kyungsoo towards his single mattress he likes to call his bed. luckily for him, kyungsoo's much lighter than he thought he would be - which, is most likely how the elder was able to get drunk so quickly.

 

he gently settles kyungsoo down on the mattress. he tucks him in tightly and makes sure he was in one piece. jongin did his best to make it comfortable for him.

 

"nini, ya' havta hic! kiss me goodnight first dammit!" kyungsoo whines like a child, tugging on jongin's arm. sighing, jongin follows orders and presses his plush lips against the elder's forehead and temples. he emits a small giggle, and jongin finally leaves the room and heads off to the bathroom.


"after that, you threw up in the middle of the night. i couldn't just leave you there, obviously, so i had to clean you up. which is why you woke up, uh, half ."

 

kyungsoo's in a bit of a daze as he struggles to pay attention at jongin's explanation. everything suddenly comes back to him, his memory of what happened last night jogging again. he hangs his head low and covers his face with both of his hands. well this is embarrassing.

 

jongin only smiles softly as he gently places his hand on the elder's shoulder. "does this clear up any misunderstandings now?"

 

"yes," kyungsoo breathes. "i'm so sorry, jongin. i'm never touching alcohol ever again."

 

"don't worry about it. are we good now? will you stop avoiding me? because i'd very much like to talk and hang out with you."

 

kyungsoo slowly removes his face from his hands, cautiously peeking up at the smiling blonde in front of him. kim jongin wants to hang out with someone like do kyungsoo? did he hear right?

 

"i mean, the conversation we had at that party was nice - until you got drunk, that is." a smirk tugs on his lips and kyungsoo gasps.  jongin stands up from his seat, stuffing his hands deep inside his pockets.

 

“come on, let’s go home.”


a/n: here's kaisoo pt2 btw. so no, they didn't hook up. if they did i would write it HAHA. also, i give up on making chapter banners orz. and another thing, idk what to title this.