oo4

Contentment
Please log in to read the full chapter

Reader’s POV

You know what irks me?

The feeling of getting back to reality after good news.

Mr Jung just told me that my art portfolio got the attention of the University of Arts and I was absolutely excited. My art is one thing I’m proud of, having them appreciated is more than a dream for me. And now, a university wants me as their student? On scholarship?!

I wanted it so badly, however, I know that it won’t ever happen.

To be the suitable heir for my parent’s company, arts wasn’t something to pursue after. Even taking it up as a hobby is supposedly wasted time that could be spent on school work.

And that reminds me, exams. Tomorrow is the exam and I need to be well prepared for it, not that I’m not.

It’s starting to drizzle, I’ll make it if I run back home.

The prank from earlier destroyed the umbrella which I left in my locker for convenience.

The rain poured down more and more and soon I was drenched to the bones.

As I ran around a corner, I heard a distinct call for help.

 

Jungkook’s POV

Whoosh!

“Hey!” Someone drenched flew by and bumped into my shoulder, resulting in me dropping my phone.

“YAH!”

Isn’t that…

The ice princess?

I really need to know her name, can't keep calling her princess forever.

Under the shelter of my umbrella I see her running frenziedly away, totally soaked like a wet dog.

Crazy girl, doesn’t she have driver since she’s so rich? Rude, too. Didn’t even apologise after bumping into me AND MY PHONE OH MY GOD

I hurriedly picked up my phone and with no luck, it’s spoilt.

Great. Just great.

Now dad’s going to lecture me over this stupid incident and of how I’m so irresponsible.

 

The next day

“Yah kookie, why so down. Did someone take away your cookie?” Jimin sang into my ear while the four others sniggered at the back, knowing how much I hated them calling me kookie.

“ off Jimin,”

It’s entirely that girl’s fault that I got into that one hour ‘talk’ with my dad, seriously, I love him and all but sometimes he needs to lay back about my inheritance over his company and all.

I’m doing great in school too, not that I’m the first but I’m indeed above average, which my dad is satisfied with actually.

And now we just got the news that the exam today will determine this semester’s work and results will be out this afternoon.

Perks of an online marking system.

“Piss off. Right. Now.”

Was what I heard as I turn around the corners with my group.

A group of girls formed a circle, caging the ice princess in the middle of it all. Seemed really like a cliché bullying scene in chick flicks.

Oh hoho drama, Taehyung snickered under his breathe.

“YAH! You think that just because you have money, you can treat Heekyung oppa that way?!”

“Please don’t act like your status is so up there, we all know you’re an attention wanting ,”

“You think oppa actually wants you? No, he just wants you for your status, so is your side-“

“At least I’m not so desperate to chase after him for three years even when he out rightly rejected you,”

Ohhh, princess is not all softy inside.

One of the bully’s face heated up and turned so red, “YOU !”

She lunged at the cold princess wanting to give a tight slap.

 

Reader’s POV

Man, I don’t feel too good.

As if I didn’t have enough thrown at me, the trio was waiting for me by my locker.

One shot her hand out after I dragged her. Drama.

I caught her hand and pulled her closer to me,

“Don’t mess with fire if you can’t take the burn kitten.”

“Hey girls!” An additional voice came from our left.

We snapped our heads and the newly transferred five boys were staring at us.

“AH!” I

Please log in to read the full chapter