YoonYul's Wedding Day

My Amnesia Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 1 month

"Tomorrow is the big day Yul are you ready?" Asked Soo when they settled in Jessica's house

Tomorrow was Yuri and Yoona's wedding day so they all gathered together at Jessica's house to celebrate their last days as girlfriends.

"Of course why wouldn't I. I finally met the girl for me and I'm not gonna lose her." Yuri said while looking at Yoona and then peck her lips after.

"Just make sure you won't cheat on her Yul! I know you and I know that you like girls." Hyo said gaining laughter from the others 

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure that Yul here won't look at any other girls but me" Yoona said while giving Yuri a glare.

All of them just laughed and continued drinking and chatting. But all of a sudden Jessica remebered something again. 

~Flashback~

After the proposal from the beach occurred. Tiffany and Jessica went inside their cabin to sleep. They both layed down on the bed together while Jessica was hugging Tiffany from the back.

"Jess about what you said at the beach, do you really promise to never leave my side?" 

"Yes Tiff I promise that. I mean that with all my heart!" 

"Glad to hear that but what if you fall in love with another girl?"

"Come on Tiff! That would never happen, your the only one for me and your the only one I love!" 

"Huh I'll make sure of that because I won't even let you look on any other girl beside me"

*laughed* "What if I only look at their body?" Jessica said sarcastically and trying to tease Tiffany

"YAH! Your such a ByunTae! Fine then I take back my yes I won't marry you" 

Tiffany broke from Jessica's hug and took of her ring and threw it at Jessica. Tiffany then went to the corner and sulked.

Jessica found her so cute.

After grabbing the ring Jessica went towards Tiffany and back hugged her from behind. 

"Oh my baby's angry." *laughing*

"It's not funny Jessica! If your not taking this seriously then it just shows that your taking our soon-to-be marriage as a joke!" Tiffany was now angry

She took Jessica's hands off of her and sat at the bed.

Jessica then followed Tiffany. She knelt down and held Tiffany's hands and said 

"I'm only joking Tiff! I do take our soon-to-be marriage seriously. Look I love you so so much Tiff! I would never ever look at any other girl besides you because your the only one I love and will look at until I die" 

Jessica then kissed Tiffany. At first it was just a normal kiss but gradually it turned into a passionate one.

~End of Flashback~

Jessica became upset by the sudden flashback. She really hates it whenever she gets flashbacks because after the flashback she would be upset and her mood change. She didn't want to be upset now and ruin the atmosphere like what she did last time. So to make her mind stop thinking about her she took a glass of wine and drank it as quickly as she can. 

The others got confused by the sudden drink of Jessica. Jessica doesn't usually drink that fast especially when she's in front of others and she also doesn't doesn't drink all of a sudden.

"Hey Sica, what's wrong with you? Don't tell me you remembered her again?" Sunny asked raising her eyebrows

"OF COURSE NOT!! And why would I even remember her it's already been 3 years I'm over her!" Jessica replied angrily

"Calm down Unnie! Sunny Unnie w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter