Chapter 4

My Werewolf

Sehun P.O.V

 

In every passing time we had, I went to the restroom to take a look at my eyes.  Thank god that it didn’t turn gold during class time. I walked home. I looked up at the sky. It’s almost the full moon. *sigh*  I guess that’s why.  As I walked i sense someone behind me. I turn and saw Kai with his arm up and standing on his toes.

  “Dude.” He rub his nape.

 “You were trying to scare me huh? You failed.” I chuckled.

 “I guess so.” He laughed.

I looked around. “Where is Sungji?”  He just shuggled.

 “I don’t know. She always on her own.”

 

The sky is getting dark. After a few minutes I heard something. A faint sound like a help. I stop to get it more clear.

 “Help! Sehun!”

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 “What’s wrong?”

I look back then looked at Kai. Then put my hand on his shoulder.

 “You go ahead. I’ll come home soon.” I start running. “Tell my parents I’ll be home late!”

 

Sungji P.O.V

 

Aish. I have to walk home alone. Stupid friends. I kick a rock with my head facing down. While zoning out into another whole, Sehun pops into my head. I smiled… Why am I smiling? Do I really like him?

 “Aish.” I kick the rock far away.

 “Hey little girl.” Old guys came close to me. I walked faster. But then one grab my arm. They stench of alcohol.  .  Then push me into a room. Like an abandoned area.

 “We won’t do anything to you.” One look up and down at my body. God. Why me?..

 “It won’t hurt.” What won’t hurt?

They came closer and closer. What to do? I felt cold sweat forming under my skin.

 “HELP!!” I scream.

 “No one will heard you.” The guy came and turn my head from side to side.

 “HELP ME!! SOMEONE!!” I screamed at load as I can. Tears starts to form.

 “I told you girl. No-”  The door burst open. The figure was slender… Sehun.

 

His eyes starts to glow. His body got buff and he walked closer. He grab one man by his neck and push him to the wall. His nails grow as he was about to cut the man neck. A guy grab a bat and came closer and closer to Sehun.

 “Sehun!” I screamed his name as he turn. The man was about to hit him but Sehun grabbed the bat and broke it into two pieces.

 “Get him.” It was five grown man to one buff Sehun. The man that was holding me left me go. My hands are free. The grown men when around him like a circle,  Then try to jump him. I put my hands on my face I can’t watch this.

 

I heard grunting. After a few minutes. The grunting stop. I uncover my eye and saw a Sehun with paws like a wolf and blood drop off his lips. My eyes glow in the dark as the moonlight shines on him. I scooted myself back.

 

“W-what are you?” I backed up when he came closer.

 “Sungji… I’m not going to hurt you.” He came closer and close. I backed up and my back hit the wall.

 “I said, What are you?” I repeat myself, a little bit louder then it was before.

 “I’m not going to hurt.” I slowly nod my head. A sigh come out of his mouth.

 

I felt his hands on me. I was kinda scared.

 “Are you okay?” I slowly nod my hair. He turn back to normal… But his eye. Still glowing golden yellow.

 “Come one. Let go home.”

 

~~~~~

 

 “I’m not going to hurt you… Don’t be scared of me… I’m not going to hurt you.” I walked stiffly as I feel him walk next you me. We walked in seilce

 “don’t tell any body what you was today okay.” I nod my head.

~~~~~

Sehun P.O.V

 

I wipe my upper half on my body, then out the towel around my neck. I layed down on my bed as memories from this night can along.

 

Her face… She looked so scared.


I feel so bad for her. For see the moster side of me *sigh* Why can’t be normal?

 

My eyes starts to get heavy.  


And I went into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~

IT BEEN FOREVER!!  (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) So sorry. It almost Christmas. Gosh. 

Thanks you all for still reading my fanfics. UGH!! So EXO made a new album. Gosh. :'( 

Then there is Luhan with his song Lu. xD If you haven't heard it go listen to it. But put headphones or earbuds on. xD 

-Cutemay
tumblr_inline_npkh8x4mGA1qabn8e_500.gif

P.S I think it's going to be a while before I update agian. :'( SORRY!! But the truth. COMMENT!