Chapter 3

My Werewolf

Sehun P.O.V

 

Few days has pass as I was going to school. Not getting use to fangirls screaming from the next classrooms. But everyday, Sungji will stare out the window at me. I walk to the backyard and enjoyed the afternoon. I then i felt like someone was staring at me, I quickly turn my head and saw Sungji. This time she didn’t move and hide. She just there… Staring at me. If only I could read minds. I would want to know what’s she’s thinking.  I flash a small smile and turn back.

 

 “Sehunnie, Dinner~” I walked in the house but before i walked completely in I glance up at the house and saw that she was not there. I shrugged and walked in. “Sehun, we are having guest tonight, okay.” I nodded and helped my mom with setting the  table.

 

*Ding-dong Ding-dong*

 

The door rang as I was setting the last bowel. I super speed my way to the door.

 “I told you to not use your abilities!” My mom yells.

 “Yeah!” I opened the door and saw that Mrs. and Mr. Kim was at  the door with Kai and Sungji.

 “Hello, Come in.” I bowed and step aside.

 “Thank you.” They all walked in and took off there shoes. and walked in. I watch them but my eyes was set at Sungji. She was wear a dress that look cute on her. She put her hair behind her ears, then bowed.I totally just zone out from now.

 “Sehun… Sehun…” My mom said my name.

 “Yes?”

 “You usually don’t zone out. Dinner.” I nod and followed her to where everybody are. I sat next to Kai hyung. As we sat at the table i sat arcoss to Sungji. I gazed at her as we was eating. Then she move her head up and made eye contact. Down down. I looked down. That was kind of awkard. Sungji and was sitting at the end of the table so nobaody saw whaat happened.

 

 “So, Sehun how is the school so far?” Mrs. Kim asked.

 “Very anyoing cause all of the fangirls.” I heard a gigle from the grown ups.

 “Trust me, will get use to it.” Kai whipered to me. Damn. I hope.

 

We (a.k.a Kai, Sungji, and I) didn’t talk much. All I did was really stared at Sungji because she was beautiful and my eyes can’t keep off her… But when she look up at me I would eaither look down and away. I feel like a creep.

 

Sungji P.O.V

 

I was quiet eat my food and alway have feeling that I was watch. I would look around. But I would always see Sehun looking around.

 

After that dinnier we went home and went to my room. I plop myself on my bed. Do I like Sehun?

 

~~~~~

 

Afther day of school… Yehh… Not… Surround be fanboys and fangirls with like my brother. No. I hate this. -_- Why dose this have to happened everday? How can my brother do this?

 

Then I saw Sehun passes by. I just stared at him. I wad daydreamming about him and me together. No… No, Sungji. We know that he hot but no.

 “Sungji.” My hand was put on my shoulder. I jumped.

 “Yah jin- Oh, Hi. But you scared me to death you know.” My looked at Jongin.

 “I have notesit that you was day dreaming about Se-mmmmhmmmh.” I cover his mouth. Gosh what a big mouth he has.

 “Sush up, big mouth.” Then i felt something wet on the plam of my hand. I pulled my hand and whiped on him. “Ewww~ Are you still a little kid.”

 “Yah. It’s not my fualt that you cover my mouth.” He stick toung out and walk away.

Ugh. I wounder what fangirls see in him. I walked to my class and class started.

 

~~~~~

 

Ugh. Class so boring… And all I was think about is Sehun all the way through. Why is it like this. I shook my head.

 “Why are you shakking you head?” I head Sehun’s voice behind me. I froze.

 “N-nothing.”

 “Okay, if you say so. What’s up?” We walked. my heart race by him stand/walking next to me. Damn you heart.

 “N-nothing much.” And now I’m studdereing.

 “Okay… Wait. Do you smell that?” I turn to look at him and he also turn my head. I saw his eyes glowing a golden yellow color.

 “S-sehun y-your eyes…” He turn his head. What up with that?

 “Sorry i got to go.” He ran away.  His eyes.

 

Sehun P.O.V


Damn. Why now? I ran to the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eye was golden yellow. Not a good sign. I shook my head a few time. This will do for now.  I walked to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update......

I'm so so so sorry for not updating (ಥ﹏ಥ) . UGH. I come up with good fanfics but then never update. 

-Cutemay