Chapter 2

My Werewolf

Sehun P.O.V

 

 “Mr.Sehun you and a officialy student at this school now. Here is your schedule. But wait I’ll call the student presented here for a tour.” The principal was on the phone. I looked around.  “He going to be here.”

 

 “You needed me.” A guy head pop from the door.

 “Come in.” He came in and stand next to the deck.

 “I would like you to take Sehun for a tour.” he nod.

 “Hello, Sehun. I’m Kim Joon-myun, you can call me Suho.” I nod. “Well let’s go.”

I follow along. We both left the office.

 

 “So Sehun what’s your full name?” He ask as we was walking.

 “Oh Sehun.”  

 “So this is our school library. Your can check out any book. From romance to adventure. You can look around.” I nod and went into the big library. I inhale the air. Smell of books. I walked around a little more.

 

 “Next.”

 

~~~~~

 

Suho hyung took me around the school. I think we kinda get along.

 “And this is your classroom. See you at lunch.” He left. Okay calm down. I inhale. I knocked on the door. The teacher open.

 

“Hello.” He looked at me.

 “Nae.” I nod.

 “ Wait. By the way, I’m Mr.Han.”  Mr. Han went into the classroom. The door was wide open. I could hear from here.

 “Yah, yah, yah! Quiet down!... Good. We have a new student. Come in.”  I walked in. I heard whispered and giggles from girls. Guys scoff. I look at the people. A class of 23. I face the front of class. “Introduce yourself.”

 

I bow. “Hi, my name is Oh Sehun. Please take care of me.” I scan the classroom.

 “Sehun, why don’t you sit next to Jongin. Jongin raise your hand.” The guy over at the window raise his hand. I walked over to the seat and sit. “Now, I’ll be back.”  Mr. Han left, the classroom.

 

 “Hi, I think we met before. Remember me. Call me Kai.” Of course I do. -_- We met yesterday.  I just nod. Then he smacked his hand together. “Oh, you’re the guy yesterday. You want to know something.”

 “Why not?” He came closer. I could smell him from here. That cologne was strong.

 “When you came, my sister was look out the window at you. I think she likes you.”  Went back. Oh. That explain a lot.

 

 “Oppa, please accept my gift.”  I turn my head and saw a girl. I looked back at Kai.

 “Sure,-” He got cut off.

 “Not you, Sehun. I think you cute.” I blinked. She left on my desk and walked back to her friends. I hear them talking about me.

 “That was so embarrassing.”

 “Wow. I didn’t know that you will really do it.”

 “Is he cute? Like face to face.”

 “Handsome.”

 

 “Hey bro, are you even listening?” I got shook my the shoulder.

 “What?” I turn to him.
 “I said, I guess you have fangirls now. Careful. They are crazy.”

I chuckled.

 

Kai and I start talking about what we like and stuff. I guess I found myself a new friend.

 

~~~~~

 

Sungji P.O.V

 

The hour goes by very slow. *tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock* Only 1 more minutes until class ends.

 “Okay, student we have a test at the end this week. Class ends here.”  The whole class sigh. “See you guys tomorrow.” Mrs. Kang left the classroom.

 

 “Hey Sungji. Did you hear about the new guy? I heard that he was cute.”  I turn at my friend, Jinah.

 “Really?” I asked.

 “Really. I heard that he was also the same class as your brother and also sitting next to him.”  I gave her a ‘are-you-serious?’ look.

 “I still don’t understand how you got all these information. You kinda sound like a stalker.”

 “Gossipping , duh.”  I shook my head.

 “I need to go use the bathroom.”

 “Me,too. I also need something out of my lucker.” we both went to the bathroom.

 

As we was walking back from the bathroom and going to Jinah locker. I saw a lot of girls at a classroom.

 “Let’s go and see what’s up.” I nod. After Jinah got her stuff we both went to the scene.

 

“Omo, that new guy is cute.”

“Oppa~”

“HANDSOME!”

“I don’t know you but I fell in love.”

“Me Too~”

“What’s your name?”

“Where do you live?”

 

The crazy fangirl are at it again. -_- Just some stalkers.

 

Sehun P.O.V

 

Hear all the girl yelling from the hallway hurts my ears. Damn my  Stay clam. Inhale. Exhale. Deep breathe. I flet something close. I flinch.

 

“Bro, are you alright?” I looked at Kai.

“Yeah… Yeah, nothing.” You’ll be alright, Sehun.  Just about 4 hours and 30 mintuse.

 

~~~~~

 

Lunch time can by. I was walking to the canteen buy lunch. I walked with my tray then saw Kai waving to me. I pointed at myself. He nodded. I walking to the table.

 

“Hey guys I would like you guys to meet Sehun, the new student.” Kai smiles. I looked at the people at the table.

 

From afar i heard girl squeling.

“Omo, Sehun is sitting with EXO-K.”

“Eeeekkkk.”

 

Fangirls. -_-

 

“Sehun?”

“Yeah?” I reply.

“Sit” I sit at the table.

“So we’ll introduce yourself. I’m Suho, the person that took on the tour.”

“Helloo~ I’m Park Chanyeol. I’m the ‘Happy Virus’.” The guy with the elf ears said.

“Hi, I’m Baekhyun. And don’t call me bacon.” The guy with earliner on.

“I’m Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O. I’m Kai’s bestfriend.” The guy that have big eyes said. O.O


It isn;t that bad having friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating and short update. I have school. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) It keeps me for updating. I just want to hide. Like this: ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Thanks for reading~

-Cutemay^^