Ch3: Wondering

Disappearing

Bonus Chappie:


Several months had passed since our 3 friends had disappeared. I found myself wondering. Wondering where all those who disappeared were right now.

I mean it was scientifically impossible for someone to disappear. They could somehow have their cells split into particles, which went into the air, but that would have to take a least more than 1 second. The people who disappeared, all disappeared in less than one second. It was like, one second they were there, and then one second they weren’t.

They could have teleported but who would have the technology to do that? One word, popped in my head. Aliens. I mean there was a lot of evidence that aliens existed. UFO sightings etc. They were definitely sighted before, no matter how much the government tried to hide it.

But the problem of that was that they had to use something to transport them, and no one ever found anything around the place that people had disappeared.

I was left wondering. Wondering about all the possibilities and theories of how and where the people disappeared to.

During these months that I had wondered, I strangely found comfort in the brightly shining moon, the night sky filled with lights and the cold wind.

Alex wondered too. And we discussed about our theories together. He found comfort in the water, weather it was beside a lake or a river, he said he found it calming.

And so months passed like this, us wondering, beside a lake, the wind blowing, us lying on the grass, looking at the night sky, stars and the bright moon.

But one day, everything changed, once again……..


Hoped you liked this bonus chapter!