two

I Give My Love To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the first time they met, there was an instant attraction... It was a wild fire that consumed them immediately. And ever since then, they've come a long way... Seulgi and Kai.

Everyone said they made a lovely couple – that they were "picture perfect" and just right for each other. And even I had to admit it, though the admission tore my heart.

Seulgi had always been beautiful. Today was especially even more as she was dressed in a breathtaking flowing white strapless dress, her dark brown hair cascading down her back in gentle, loose curls. And, of course, Kai looked dashing in his black tux.

Picture perfect… damn it. It wasn't fair. I know I’m being childish right now, but is it really fair when I was the one who knew her first? Loved her first? Yet here I am, sitting at their wedding reception, watching the love of my life and my best friend dancing together for the first time as a married couple.

But it’s too late now, I have to be happy today for the two of them, for the two most important people in my life.

I took their wedding invitation out of my pocket – I had brought it along, though it was useless now:

You are cordially invited

to the wedding of Kim Kai and Kang Seulgi

on the 20th of November, 2015…

I folded it back up and stuffed it in my pocket, where it belonged – maybe I would keep it as a sort of morbid memoir to the worst day of my life. I released a deep sigh, sitting back in my chair and continuing my observations of Kai and Seulgi. There were other couples out on the dance floor, but no one glowed as much as the newlyweds. It was as if for the two of them, they were the only ones existing. With their smiles and loving glances, I knew that they were perfect for each other. There was no point of denying it when it was just too obvious.

It was a slow song, and they were dancing very close together. I watched as Kai said something to Seulgi that made her laugh. Her sparkling black eyes traveled around the room and, of all things, her gaze collided with mine.

'Hey Lay,' she mouthed over Kai's shoulder, smiling at me.

'Hey Seulgi,' I mouthed back, giving her a forced smile that she saw right through.

She frowned at me and cocked her head slightly – 'You okay?' she asked silently.

It was funny how we could communicate this way, reading each other's lips and expressions, but the thing is, it wasn’t ours alone. I knew too well that Kai and Seulgi shared the same thing, perhaps even more… it wasn’t a special case after all.

I nodded back at her – 'I'm fine’ and watched Seulgi and her new husband dance few more songs, before she excused herself from Kai and made her way over to me.

"Hey Lay," She smiled radiantly, happiness painted all over her face.

"Hey, how's it feel, being married now?" I , though it tugged at my heartstrings how evidentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter