one

I Give My Love To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

I first met her four years ago, we went to the same University then. It was I who met her first, I who loved her first and yet, here I am by myself, watching her in the arms of my bestfriend. Did I mention that it was I who introduced him to her as well? Pathetic isn’t it?

Back in the University, Seulgi and I shared the same dance class. She was this beautiful lively girl who is very passionate at dancing. At one time, we became partners for a dance routine and that, by far, was the best dance of my life. I admired her then and I still do now, but everytime I tried to make her mine, fate always intervened…

“Seulgi… If you’re not busy tomorrow, would you like to have lunch with me?”

She smiled at me in response. Her face was beaming and I was sure she’d say yes. But just then, one of our classmates came.

“There you are! Seulgi! The girls are planning to hang out tomorrow. You must come. You can’t bail on us this time, you promised, remember?”

Our classmate was very adamant and she didn’t leave Seulgi ‘til she reluctantly agreed. When our classmate left, Seulgi looked at me, her eyes apologetic. I understood what it meant even before she said anything.

               “I see. It can’t be helped, some other time then.”

That was the first rejection. There were others that followed too…

It was our school’s prom. In my hand, I was holding the prom’s invitation. Seulgi was the only girl I wanted to ask. It was her or no one. One afternoon, whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter